Windows 10: This is starting to make me mad. I can’t find anything and neither could the internet or...

Discus and support This is starting to make me mad. I can’t find anything and neither could the internet or... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Spider19_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fgjttl/this_is_starting_to_make_me_mad_i_cant_find/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Spider19_, Mar 10, 2020.

1. This is starting to make me mad. I can’t find anything and neither could the internet or...

/u/Spider19_, Mar 10, 2020

2. Phone gone mad

I've bought a Lumia 1020 today. When I turned it on at the first time it froze twice before I could go through the initial steps. It has gone mad, the screen is unresponsive, it starts apps like mad, jumps around, I can't turn it off because it starts again
    immediately. The backside is very hot. Unusuable. Ideas?

Zolikabácsi, Mar 10, 2020
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool This is starting to make me mad. I can’t find anything and neither could the internet or... :cool:

jmcslob, Mar 10, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

This is starting to make me mad. I can’t find anything and neither could the internet or...

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Mar 10, 2020
Thema:

This is starting to make me mad. I can’t find anything and neither could the internet or...

1. This is starting to make me mad. I can’t find anything and neither could the internet or... - Similar Threads - starting mad can’t

2. My computer won’t allow me to do anything, I can’t connect to internet and I can’t even...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer won’t allow me to do anything, I can’t connect to internet and I can’t even...: I downloaded something on my computer tried to delete it and now it won’t let me do anything on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-wont-allow-me-to-do-anything-i-cant/a220dd88-9af9-41ed-8602-e4927e3bad1f
  3. My computer won’t allow me to do anything, I can’t connect to internet and I can’t even...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer won’t allow me to do anything, I can’t connect to internet and I can’t even...: I downloaded something on my computer tried to delete it and now it won’t let me do anything on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-wont-allow-me-to-do-anything-i-cant/a220dd88-9af9-41ed-8602-e4927e3bad1f
  4. I can’t get into my computer neither delete it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t get into my computer neither delete it: My computer needed to go into recovery mode. When I tried to delete/reinstall my windows program so did it say that it failed to do so. Now I can’t go into recovery mode bc it pops up that the installation failed and when I press ok it restarts and pops up again and then...
  5. Hey account got hacked and locked and I can’t make anything

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hey account got hacked and locked and I can’t make anything: Hey my account is hacked and locked date 11\8\2021I try to call support in 08000000325 please this account more thank 9 years with me my number with me now to contact me 00201063732438. And my Gmail with me now *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  6. Win10 bootloop making me mad & sad

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 bootloop making me mad & sad: Feel like an idiot for buying such an expensive laptop Surface book 2 15' fully spec'd and not being able to use it properly. Situation: -Tried to factory reset - now stuck in boot loop; - shows windows logo then logo and 'Preparing' with spinning circle - 'The computer...
  7. Can’t start my windows anything works

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t start my windows anything works: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TemporaryHistorian29 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lxyjrt/cant_start_my_windows_anything_works/
  8. I can’t click on anything

in Cortana
    I can’t click on anything: When I go on search bar on the bottom next to all my apps I can’t search anything or click on anything. When I first got it it was fine but now I can’t click on anything....
  9. Firefox driving me mad

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox driving me mad: Firefox keeps crashing, get the script stopped working. I have to use it for certain tasks so stuck there but what is the best browser, not Edge please. 52667
  10. USB Device not recognized notice MAKE me MAD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Device not recognized notice MAKE me MAD: Just upgraded from Windows 7 to windows 10 --all working well except continually get message " USB DEVICE NOT RECOGNIZED ,the last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned and windows does not recognize it " I have gone into Device manager and see the yellow...