Windows 10: This is the feature update 2004 . It has been stuck on 48% for 28 hours now . I tried to...

Discus and support This is the feature update 2004 . It has been stuck on 48% for 28 hours now . I tried to... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ahmed__Shams [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Ahmed__Shams, Jan 21, 2021.

1. This is the feature update 2004 . It has been stuck on 48% for 28 hours now . I tried to...

/u/Ahmed__Shams, Jan 21, 2021

2. Feature Update 2004 stuck at 90%

Last night I my computer tried to install Feature Update 2004 for the 4th time in about 4 weeks - a dismal failure again. It sticks at 90% and I've left it alone for up to 12 hours with no success. Last night I started the update about 7pm and this morning
    at 9am it was still stuck at 90%. I've wasted hours trying to find a solution or waiting for the system to recover back to the previous version. This is ridiculous. Same problem on my Wife's computer. And this is not the first update that has caused this
    problem - every feature update does, though in the past it's finally installed after 2 or 3 tries. I've searched the MS site but apparently don't know how to state the issue because I cannot find a solution, though I do find many similar complaints.

damnyankee, Jan 21, 2021
  3. Factory reset of Windows 10 stuck at 48% since 18 hours

Hey Guys, I need help!

Yesterday I upgraded to windows 10 from windows 7 and then I realized that all my files stayed which I didn't want to, so I did a factory reset on my windows 10 upgraded PC and it has been stuck at 48%
    for the last 18 hours. The circle loading is still moving but the percentage is stuck at 48. I am worried to turn off my PC in case of it being ruined.

What should i do? Shall i force shutdown it? Or shall i wait more? Or what other possible step shall i take?

Thank you!

ImtiazLalani, Jan 21, 2021
  4. This is the feature update 2004 . It has been stuck on 48% for 28 hours now . I tried to...

2004 update

after feature update, i lose ability to do further windows updates. windows update no longer listed in services. after replacing os image with previous 1907 image. update returns until retrying 2004 feature update. obviously a bug with 2004 that removes
    windows update from services list immediately after installing feature update. until this issue is addressed, i will be stuck with 1907. obviously, since i have a 100% working 1907 disk image, i am open to trying anything without fear of corrupting my os,
    as i can ghost 1907 over 2004.

randysimmons2, Jan 21, 2021
Thema:

This is the feature update 2004 . It has been stuck on 48% for 28 hours now . I tried to...

1. This is the feature update 2004 . It has been stuck on 48% for 28 hours now . I tried to... - Similar Threads - feature update 2004

2. my nvidia display update 31.0.15.2802 has been stuck at 10% for over an hour now.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my nvidia display update 31.0.15.2802 has been stuck at 10% for over an hour now.: hi i recently used DDU display drive uninstall to clean my 3060ti because of issues i noticed and once my computer rebooted, my nvidia display update 31.0.15.2802 has been stuck at 10% for over an hour now. not sure what to do. im on windows 10...
  3. my nvidia display update 31.0.15.2802 has been stuck at 10% for over an hour now.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my nvidia display update 31.0.15.2802 has been stuck at 10% for over an hour now.: hi i recently used DDU display drive uninstall to clean my 3060ti because of issues i noticed and once my computer rebooted, my nvidia display update 31.0.15.2802 has been stuck at 10% for over an hour now. not sure what to do. im on windows 10...
  4. my nvidia display update 31.0.15.2802 has been stuck at 10% for over an hour now.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. update stuck for hours now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    update stuck for hours now: I leave my computer since it is updating. My computer is slow and I cant replace or repair it so when the update came I run and leave it to do some stuff. I came back after couple of hours and still on running. The only thing that I can see is installing updates dont turn off...
  6. update stuck for hours now

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    update stuck for hours now: I leave my computer since it is updating. My computer is slow and I cant replace or repair it so when the update came I run and leave it to do some stuff. I came back after couple of hours and still on running. The only thing that I can see is installing updates dont turn off...
  7. update stuck for hours now

8. Feature Update 2004 stuck at 90%

Feature Update 2004 stuck at 90%: Last night I my computer tried to install Feature Update 2004 for the 4th time in about 4 weeks - a dismal failure again. It sticks at 90% and I've left it alone for up to 12 hours with no success. Last night I started the update about 7pm and this morning at 9am it was...
  9. My Windows update has been stuck at %90 for hours

My Windows update has been stuck at %90 for hours: My windows pc started updating unexpectedly while i was using it, it was a but slow and the start and began to ramp up in speed, but as soon as it hit 90 percent, about 30 minutes into the update, it hasnt gone anywhere, the loading circle is moving so its not frozen, and i...
  10. It has been stuck at 86% for an hour. Is this normal?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    It has been stuck at 86% for an hour. Is this normal?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/hotglue0303 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fiz3vw/it_has_been_stuck_at_86_for_an_hour_is_this_normal/