Windows 10: This is the first result when you search for "Disney Plus" on the Microsoft Store, it...

Discus and support This is the first result when you search for "Disney Plus" on the Microsoft Store, it... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Lookingforcontent [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Lookingforcontent, Jan 8, 2020.

1. This is the first result when you search for "Disney Plus" on the Microsoft Store, it...

/u/Lookingforcontent, Jan 8, 2020
  2. SonLea Win User

Disney Plus

Will Windows 10 store get a Disney+ app that works on more than XBOX One?

We have a Netflix app and Hulu app already that works great. It would be nice to get a Disney+ app.

Thank you.

SonLea, Jan 8, 2020
  3. Disney Plus

Hi SonLea,

I'm Charles, an Independent advisor trying to help.

I share with you information related to what you tell us, and that I have seen in this article, it is a website that is used by Windows MVPs, so it is verified information.

https://www.windowscentral.com/disney-app-xbox-...

I hope the steps work for you

Attentive to any comments

Have a happy day

Best Regards,

Charles.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

CharlesJones32, Jan 8, 2020
  4. This is the first result when you search for "Disney Plus" on the Microsoft Store, it...

Disney Plus on my Surface

Hi guys,

Do you know if there will be an app to be able to watch Disney Plus on my Surface (or my PC for that matter)?

Thanks.

dantruchsess, Jan 8, 2020
Thema:

This is the first result when you search for "Disney Plus" on the Microsoft Store, it...

1. This is the first result when you search for "Disney Plus" on the Microsoft Store, it... - Similar Threads - result search Disney

2. Error installing Disney Plus from store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error installing Disney Plus from store: Hi I'm getting the following error while trying to install the Disney+ app on both the online store and the store in Windows.I've tried the following solutions.However, solution 2 above I could only find this option for trouble-shooter in Windows 11.This is my system.Regards...
  3. Error installing Disney Plus from store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error installing Disney Plus from store: Hi I'm getting the following error while trying to install the Disney+ app on both the online store and the store in Windows.I've tried the following solutions.However, solution 2 above I could only find this option for trouble-shooter in Windows 11.This is my system.Regards...
  4. Why can't I find the Disney plus app on the store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I find the Disney plus app on the store?: It shows that they have it but when I try find it it's nowhere to be seen. I tried getting to it via google but it doesn't give me an option to download/ install it. I ran a repair and a reset and it still doesn't come up....
  5. Why can't I find the Disney plus app on the store?

Why can't I find the Disney plus app on the store?: It shows that they have it but when I try find it it's nowhere to be seen. I tried getting to it via google but it doesn't give me an option to download/ install it. I ran a repair and a reset and it still doesn't come up....
  6. disney+ is not available in microsoft store

disney+ is not available in microsoft store: im using windows 11, but i can't download disney+ . my device can support it as shown in the screenshot.. i tried using the web link but it still won't show me the "get" icon, hope you could help me :...
  7. disney+ is not available in microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    disney+ is not available in microsoft store: im using windows 11, but i can't download disney+ . my device can support it as shown in the screenshot.. i tried using the web link but it still won't show me the "get" icon, hope you could help me :...
  8. Disney Plus

Disney Plus: Will Windows 10 store get a Disney+ app that works on more than XBOX One? We have a Netflix app and Hulu app already that works great. It would be nice to get a Disney+ app. Thank you....
  9. Disney Plus on my Surface

Disney Plus on my Surface: Hi guys, Do you know if there will be an app to be able to watch Disney Plus on my Surface (or my PC for that matter)? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disney-plus-on-my-surface/fc1c8c5a-dc56-4887-a8d2-ff05d1379d90
  10. Microsoft Store Search displaying incorrect results

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Search displaying incorrect results: Hello All, When I search for an app in the Microsoft Store, incorrect results are displayed. For example, from the Home tab if I search for iTunes, the results displayed are only for Books and Movies, even though the Type dropdown shows "All Types". Opening the Store app...