Windows 10: This is the first time I've seen my PC update on the lock screen, is this new?

Discus and support This is the first time I've seen my PC update on the lock screen, is this new? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/FunWithGamesPL [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/FunWithGamesPL, Nov 12, 2019.

1. This is the first time I've seen my PC update on the lock screen, is this new?

/u/FunWithGamesPL, Nov 12, 2019

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Nov 12, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    windows 10 lock screen slideshow timing...

Hello Andrew,

I understand your concern and we will try our best to help you resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps. Refer to the below steps:

• Type Lock screen in the search bar and press enter

• Select Advanced Slideshow settings

• Click on Turn off screen after slideshow has played for and select the time limit
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be happy to assist.

Arul_D, Nov 12, 2019
  4. This is the first time I've seen my PC update on the lock screen, is this new?

Lock screen woes

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to try resolving the issue.

Setting the timeout for Lock Screen

• Press Windows + I and select personalization.
    • Select Lock screen.

• Select the Screen Timeout setting.
    • Select the time of timeout you need and check.

Keep us posted if the issue resolves to help you better.

Sachin V Rao, Nov 12, 2019
Thema:

This is the first time I've seen my PC update on the lock screen, is this new?

1. This is the first time I've seen my PC update on the lock screen, is this new? - Similar Threads - I've update lock

2. Possible New Scam That I've Not Seen Before

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Possible New Scam That I've Not Seen Before: Hello Everyone, I've had this pop up and take over Edge Twice this morning. The only way I've found to close the browser after this message appears, is to open "task Manage" and selecting to Close Edge from there using ( Ctrl + Alt + Del ) command on your...
  3. The best dark theme I've ever seen

in Windows 10 Customization
    The best dark theme I've ever seen: Reading around the net today I came a cross this dark theme for Windows 10. https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/c...file_explorer/ 140804
  4. New PC Build First Time Windows Boot Attempt Freezes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New PC Build First Time Windows Boot Attempt Freezes: Hello I keep having windows 10 freeze on me during first OS boot. I just built a new PC. I turn it on and the bios worked & all hardware seemed to be operating fine. I set to boot from my disk drive and put windows 10 in then rebooted.. I get to the widows logo & see...
  5. Windows crash I've never seen before

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows crash I've never seen before: I've googled everything and have not found anything even close. I am running an almost new PC laptop with Windows 10 and all updates. Everything was running perfectly. Today I bought a new monitor that connect through HDMI. I tried it out, all was well and I turned my...
  6. AUDIO NOT WORKING PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP. THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME I'VE ENCOUNTERED THIS...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AUDIO NOT WORKING PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP. THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME I'VE ENCOUNTERED THIS...: AUDIO NOT WORKING IT DOESNT HAVE ANY SOUND. FIX THIS ASAP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-not-working-please-fix-this-asap-this-is-not/d711caef-9bf0-4183-a712-80108735158c
  7. I've seen this problem reported many times.... Microsoft.ZuneVideo_

I've seen this problem reported many times.... Microsoft.ZuneVideo_: When playing videos from the Internet, I get a blue screen and restart, and the event log always reports the problem was with Microsoft.ZuneVideo_8wekyb3d8bbwe. I know many others have this problem with Win 10, but it has not been fixed. Please fix it. Thanks Here's the...
  8. Screen lock time

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Screen lock time: Scope I have searched and searched for a solution on this issue and have found one that works but the settings do not stick. Description and research I have 2 Windows 10 upgraded computers that the accounts lock out after only one minute. This is a domain environment with...
  9. New BSOD I've Never Seen Before

New BSOD I've Never Seen Before: I multi-boot, main Win 7 and then 2 Win 10's on other drives. It had been at least 10 days since I last booted into them, no problems then, but I was surprised today when I tried. Got a smaller than usual BSOD (low res Safe Mode size) and all it said was as follows, even...
  10. Lock screen time-out

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lock screen time-out: Is there any way to keep the lock screen from shutting me down if I don't do anything on the keyboard for a minute or 2 minutes, or whatever it is? I followed some instructions that I found on the internet that involve adding ".bak" or ".backup" to the lock screen file in...