Windows 10: This is the message I get when trying to open any of my photos " File system error...

Discus and support This is the message I get when trying to open any of my photos " File system error... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This is the message I get when trying to open any of my photos " File system error (-805305975)" how do I resolve this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by juliemcfarland, Dec 4, 2018.

1. This is the message I get when trying to open any of my photos " File system error...

This is the message I get when trying to open any of my photos " File system error (-805305975)" how do I resolve this?

:)

juliemcfarland, Dec 4, 2018

2. When I try to open a downloaded file, e.g. photo, I get an error message -- "This app can't open. There's a problem with Photos

When I try to open a downloaded file, e.g. photo, I get an error message -- "This app can't open. There's a problem with Photos. Contact your system administrator about repairing or installing it." A tech suggested going to the Microsoft store and downloading
    the photos app. When click on "get the app" the screen blinks and nothing is downloaded.

OT: Photos app

JohnnyButler, Dec 4, 2018
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    'Photo' files; Some do, some don't. (Open, that is).

Hi,

It is possible that you're unable to open some of the photos because it is corrupted. To isolate your issue, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried opening those photos using another application and check if the issue still persists?
    • What is the exact error message you received?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow that steps in this
    article
    to scan for corruptions and restore corrupted system files. If the issue still persists, we recommend that you perform the instructions to restore Windows corruptions error by clicking on this

link

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Dec 4, 2018
  4. Darshan J Win User

This is the message I get when trying to open any of my photos " File system error...

Unable to open store and photos | error file system error (-2147416359) while opening photos

Hi Abu,

To assist you better help us with the below information.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Have you installed all the pending updates on your system?
    • Which Windows 10 build is installed on the computer?
    • Which app are you using to open the photos app?
    • Is the issue specific to a photo or all the photos?
    • Are you able to open other pre-installed apps on your computer?
    As an initial steps, check time date and region settings of your computer are accurately set. Turn off Automatic and manually set the Date and Time and install the pending updates on the system.

If the issue still persists follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store apps troubleshooter from the below Microsoft Help Article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Method 2: Disable or uninstall any third party Antivirus software and check if it helps.Once you have disabled it try Opening the store again. See if it helps.

NOTE: Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable it to install other software, you
    should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you're connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.

To Troubleshoot the File system error follow the below method.

Method 3: Run the SFC (System File Checker)

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. It scans the integrity of all protected operating system files and replaces incorrect, corrupted, changed, or
    damaged versions with the correct versions where possible.

I suggest you to try the steps provided, in the link below in order to run SFC scan on your computer.

System file check (SFC) Scan and Repair System Files & DISM to fix things SFC cannot

Hope the above information is helpful. Kindly post us with the status of the issue. We are happy to assist you further.

Darshan J, Dec 4, 2018
Thema:

This is the message I get when trying to open any of my photos " File system error...

1. This is the message I get when trying to open any of my photos " File system error... - Similar Threads - message trying open

2. System logos save in my photos file and I get this error message when I hit DELETE -...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System logos save in my photos file and I get this error message when I hit DELETE -...: Unable to delete system icons from photos app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-logos-save-in-my-photos-file-and-i-get-this/4f13164f-fa3e-4ba1-901a-66ee1ff7bdce
  3. System logos save in my photos file and I get this error message when I hit DELETE -...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System logos save in my photos file and I get this error message when I hit DELETE -...: Unable to delete system icons from photos app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-logos-save-in-my-photos-file-and-i-get-this/4f13164f-fa3e-4ba1-901a-66ee1ff7bdce
  4. in photos windows 11 I get this error code when I try to open a photo file system error...

in photos windows 11 I get this error code when I try to open a photo file system error...: in photos windows 11 I get this error code when I try to open a photo file system error -2147219195 Jan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-photos-windows-11-i-get-this-error-code-when-i/0de9247f-717a-4514-931e-61a5dfa4ba88
  5. in photos windows 11 I get this error code when I try to open a photo file system error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    in photos windows 11 I get this error code when I try to open a photo file system error...: in photos windows 11 I get this error code when I try to open a photo file system error -2147219195 Jan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-photos-windows-11-i-get-this-error-code-when-i/0de9247f-717a-4514-931e-61a5dfa4ba88
  6. Microsoft Photos Gives Me Write Error Message When I Try To Open A Jpeg, Any Photo

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Photos Gives Me Write Error Message When I Try To Open A Jpeg, Any Photo: It never used to do this so why all of a sudden am I getting an error message that the drive or photo is write-protected whenever I try to open a photo in Microsoft Photos. Microsoft Photos Gives Me Write Error Message When I Try To Open A Jpeg, Any Photo. I have checked...
  7. I keep getting this error message when I try to open paint. Any idea why?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I keep getting this error message when I try to open paint. Any idea why?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/17iya4a5r3s51.png?width=734&format=png&auto=webp&s=a3a299f0b7e83aecdc4badcb65aaf861343faff4 submitted by /u/Affectionate-Eye5061 [link] [comments]...
  8. I cannot get Photos to work. Any photo I try to open gives an error message.

I cannot get Photos to work. Any photo I try to open gives an error message.: I cannot get Photos to work. Any photo I try to open gives an error message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-photos/227f61a0-a11a-45a2-bb0b-972088595fa0
  9. error message when try to open zipped file

error message when try to open zipped file: How do I open a zipped file -I have a password to enter not sure how/where? please advise... when I try to open the zipped file -- why do I get error message below. windows cannot complete the extraction , the destination file could not be created-error how do I...
  10. Error message when trying to open photos

Error message when trying to open photos: I just downloaded some photos from Google Photos and now my computer won't let me open any photos to view them, it says: "The operation was not completed because an unexpected host ID was encountered." I downloaded the Google Photo app recently before this started happening....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. file system error 80530975

2. error message 805305975

3. what is file error 805305975

4. file system error 805305975,
  5. file system error (-2147163901).,
  6. jpeg file error,
  7. what is file system error 85305975,
  8. fixing file error 805305975,
  9. system file error 805305975,
  10. when trying to open my downloads an error message comes up,
  11. system error keep opening,