Windows 10: This Is the New Win 10 Start Menu Launching with Anniversary Update

Discus and support This Is the New Win 10 Start Menu Launching with Anniversary Update in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; MS should buy the rights to Start10 from Stardock and include it as a choice during install or first boot. I believe more than half, probably way more... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, Apr 3, 2016.

1. BunnyJ New Member

This Is the New Win 10 Start Menu Launching with Anniversary Update

Yuck.. no thanks. I really like the current start,.

BunnyJ, Apr 4, 2016
  2. Edwin New Member

One thing I thought is that they should just ditch the WinX Menu and make right click or long press the All Apps Menu and make the Win32 functions accessible by Ctrl/Alt/Delete if the immersive UI crashes.

Edwin, Apr 4, 2016
  3. AcuraTML Win User
    Start Menu start menu so boring and such a waste of time....

MS should be looking in cleaning up their act in their Mobile division before their Windows 10 Mobile section goes down the pipe and becomes the next RIM/Blackberry failure...

And start focusing on security on all future OE builds and sort our their Edge browser, if they even have a browser at the end of the day, seems other brands like Chrome and Mozilla are hush hush and hard at work with their new Windows 10 upgraded 2016 and 2017 browsers...

Move on from the start menu forget it, " very simple solution tie in the windows 7 start menu as an option and leave one of these two UI menus and call it a day....

Honestly all this fuss over a start menu? this been going on and on since windows 8, put your focus on security and sound and realistic features on your flag ship Windows 10 OS so you can gain some accountability and somewhat trust back, the folks who are on windows 7 will stick it out right to the end, and the question here will be " will they drop windows all together and move to a different platform as you all lately know " their will be other OS platforms in the market that will be fully compatible in due time in what you see in Windows 10, Google or Linux can put a OS to welcome all those windows 7 folks into something that will change time and history all together....

Remember Free is the key word today and a great product ....

Everything is possible today and we shouldn't even second guess that a second....

AcuraTML, Apr 4, 2016
  4. This Is the New Win 10 Start Menu Launching with Anniversary Update

Computer Chicken, Apr 4, 2016
  5. Just amazing!!! *Biggrin I cannot explain my enthusiasm right now, I am speechless. *Smile

6. I am sorry, but I have to disagree *Smile

7. AcuraTML Win User
    @win10pro4life.

I respect your statement, start menu or menus too me mean nothing, I look are the core and overture and where windows will be in 5 years or 10 years from now and its user base and trust me MS looks also at my insight daily and everyday. you had a CEO change up over what I am touching base on within the pecking order in the Kingdom of Microsoft less then a year and half ago

AcuraTML, Apr 4, 2016
  8. This Is the New Win 10 Start Menu Launching with Anniversary Update

Ah, now I know what you were getting at *Smile

9. AcuraTML Win User
    win10pro4life *Wink

AcuraTML, Apr 4, 2016
  10. *Cool

11. JohnBurns Win User
    Microsoft should take a look at Classic Shell - It has the best of both - the Windows 10 start menu or the Classic Shell menu at the punch of a key. (Copies of both attached) I Guess that would give users too much control?

JohnBurns, Apr 4, 2016
  12. How well will the Classic Shell Menu work on a Tard Phone or Tard Mobile ?*sarc

blutos cousin, Apr 4, 2016
  13. This Is the New Win 10 Start Menu Launching with Anniversary Update

JohnBurns

OTOH Maybe Mbam should come up with Anti-Nagware for Windows 10 *sarc

blutos cousin, Apr 4, 2016
  14. JohnBurns Win User
    Maybe I won't post in here again...............thanks!

JohnBurns, Apr 4, 2016
  15. AcuraTML Win User
    @JohnBurns..

it wasn't personal or towards you, it was just a statement please don't take it personally everyone in this forum respects and honors everyone's input

AcuraTML, Apr 4, 2016
Thema:

This Is the New Win 10 Start Menu Launching with Anniversary Update

1. This Is the New Win 10 Start Menu Launching with Anniversary Update - Similar Threads - Start Menu Launching

2. Start menu will not launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start menu will not launch: Hi,I need help. My start menu will not launch. I click on it and a wheel spins for a second then nothing, it fails to launch. I have also noticed that I can't open up a photo either. When I go to photos and double click on one to launch it it does not open. I need to launch...
  3. Start menu will not launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start menu will not launch: Hi,I need help. My start menu will not launch. I click on it and a wheel spins for a second then nothing, it fails to launch. I have also noticed that I can't open up a photo either. When I go to photos and double click on one to launch it it does not open. I need to launch...
  4. Start menu will not launch

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. New Win 10 Install - Unable to launch "Start Menu"

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    New Win 10 Install - Unable to launch "Start Menu": I purchased a new Win 10 Desktop PC 3 weeks ago with a 256GB SSD as the c-drive and 1TB HDD as the d-drive. Last week, I noticed that I had filled up my SSD (mostly because of the size of the appdata folder). Then stumbled upon this site and this thread (Users Folder -...
  6. Win 10 Anniversary update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win 10 Anniversary update: My Laptop, running Win10 Pro 64-bit, updated yesterday, and I am now on this version. Is this the latest? i.e. the MS Anniversary update? [img] 58665
  7. Where is the Taskbar & Start Menu Properties in the Anniversary Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Where is the Taskbar & Start Menu Properties in the Anniversary Update: In 1511 I right clicked in the Start field and it brought up a Properties link. Then there were lots of configuration setting for the Start screen. That no longer works. To the point, before I was able to hide the Apps column and access it by clicking All Apps. I'd like to...
  8. Start menu after the anniversary update

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu after the anniversary update: Hello As mentioned I updated my windows 10 yesterday, it took a while but finally it went all good. However some things are bugging me crazy after the process. The menu start before the update used to show only the tiles, now after the new version being brought the...
  9. Anniversary Update - Clean Install. Start menu anomaly

in Windows 10 Support
    Anniversary Update - Clean Install. Start menu anomaly: Hi all, Wondering if anyone else has experienced an icon display issue on their start menu with the 1607 update? I have just clean installed (and fully updated) the 1607 Anniversary Update on 2 PC's and both are experiencing an identical issue with their start menu. The...
  10. New Windows 10 Anniversary Update Build to Launch "Soon"™

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows 10 Anniversary Update Build to Launch "Soon"™: New Windows 10 Anniversary Update Build to Launch "Soon"™ Expect the release to take place this week Microsoft’s fast build release cadence has been working like a charm lately and the company is planning to maintain this approach for the Anniversary Update coming...