Windows 10: This is the primary public-facing Windows 10 "Redstone" lab

Discus and support This is the primary public-facing Windows 10 "Redstone" lab in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; An extremely interesting site I came upon that tracks Redstone builds. Note there hasn't been a public Insider Preview release in two weeks Builds... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by martyfelker, Feb 16, 2016.

1. This is the primary public-facing Windows 10 "Redstone" lab

An extremely interesting site I came upon that tracks Redstone builds. Note there hasn't been a public Insider Preview release in two weeks

Builds from rs1_release | BuildFeed

:)

martyfelker, Feb 16, 2016

2. Lumia " The Future is Here "

This is a support forum, not a complaints department.

I suggest you directly submit your complaints about hardware to Nokia and software to Microsoft.

Also it often helps to read reviews when switching platforms to make sure it suits your needs. From what you've said the Lumia 820 clearly doesn't suit you.

psychomania---01, Feb 16, 2016
  3. fonero Win User
    Lumia " The Future is Here "

psychomania: This is a support forum, not a complaints department.

psychomania: Also it often helps to read reviews when switching platforms to make sure it suits your needs. From what you've said the Lumia 820 clearly doesn't suit you.

What RSXforever wrote was a kind of review, that can help other people to judge, if Lumia is the right phone for them.

fonero, Feb 16, 2016
  4. This is the primary public-facing Windows 10 "Redstone" lab

Tomorrow or Thursday could show another Insider rs1 build *Smile

blutos cousin, Feb 16, 2016
  5. I hope. I needed to reinstall from the 1511 build and I haven't received 14257 again - but new rs1 would be great

martyfelker, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

This is the primary public-facing Windows 10 "Redstone" lab

1. This is the primary public-facing Windows 10 "Redstone" lab - Similar Threads - primary public facing

2. Windows 10 as a client lab environment

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 as a client lab environment: Hi, Can I use a Windows 10 client on a virtual machine in a lab environment during the grace period? for a few days Is this allowed from a licensing/compliance point of view? Thank you!...
  3. Windows Penetration Testing Lab

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Penetration Testing Lab: Hi guys, I am currently training myself to become a penetration tester and am trying to build myself a Windows lab. Ideally I'd have a Windows Server 2016 DC, Windows 7 box, Windows 10 box and a Windows XP. I've had a look around and the licenses together would cost me...
  4. Stream Labs OBS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stream Labs OBS: Stream Labs OBS doesn’t show up on my both screens. I’ve tried all the troubleshooting measures I could find. Help, please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stream-labs-obs/921afc44-1c2b-4963-a6fa-71df21ca58c2
  5. Windows 10 Redstone 5 1809 Bug:

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Redstone 5 1809 Bug:: My problem is that when I click the right mouse button to open the Options page, when I go to: New Crashes absurdly, and reaches the point of shutting down Explorer......
  6. what is windows 10 redstone?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    what is windows 10 redstone?: what is windows 10 redstone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/windows-10/fad72416-f9b7-4ab7-9d6c-801355629737
  7. Win10 Redstone and Redstone 1 License Key?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 Redstone and Redstone 1 License Key?: I am still running Win10 Pro (November Update 1511), and I am waiting for Redstone 1 (stable release) to roll out. I think its planned in January of 2017, I am not sure. Anyways, I did a clean install of Win10 Pro version 1511 using by license key for that version from the...
  8. Feedback Lab?

in Windows 10 Support
    Feedback Lab?: I got an e-mail last week asking if I wanted to sign up for a Windows 10 Feedback Lab. Has anyone else gotten this? Or is it a scam??TIA Tom 93875
  9. New Video – Windows 10 Redstone Concept

in Windows 10 News
    New Video – Windows 10 Redstone Concept: Cant wait for this next upgrade See Video and Read what is coming New Video – Windows 10 Redstone Concept – by Gregory New Video - Windows 10 Redstone Concept - by Gregory - Windows 10 News and Updates 39225
  10. Windows 10 'Redstone' 1 will be available this summer

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 'Redstone' 1 will be available this summer: Microsoft execs say the latest collection of new features will be available to Windows 10 users this summer, and will be known officially as the Windows 10 'Anniversary Update.' It's official: Microsoft's next major update to Windows 10, codenamed Redstone 1, will be...