Windows 10: THIS IS THE SCREENSHOT. PLEASE GIVE ME FURTHUR ASSISTANCE

Discus and support THIS IS THE SCREENSHOT. PLEASE GIVE ME FURTHUR ASSISTANCE in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; [ATTACH]PLEASE HELP ME ACTIVATE MY WINDOWS.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by PULKITSHEORAN, Jul 29, 2020.

1. THIS IS THE SCREENSHOT. PLEASE GIVE ME FURTHUR ASSISTANCE

THIS IS THE SCREENSHOT. PLEASE GIVE ME FURTHUR ASSISTANCE aa883033-842a-4051-874c-879cd1acbc13?upload=true.png PLEASE HELP ME ACTIVATE MY WINDOWS.

:)

PULKITSHEORAN, Jul 29, 2020
  2. Callender Win User

Urgent assistance required please - Browse for folder

Okay I don't see any known troublemakers in the shell extensions shown in explorer tab.

THIS IS THE SCREENSHOT. PLEASE GIVE ME FURTHUR ASSISTANCE [​IMG]

Would suggest checking for updates for the softwares listed and installing updates if available.

Callender, Jul 29, 2020
  3. Rose Ter Win User
    Disable the Share Screenshot pop-up

Hi,

To better assist you regarding the issue on share screenshot, please clarify the following:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Can you possibly send us a screenshot?

Regards.

Rose Ter, Jul 29, 2020
  4. THIS IS THE SCREENSHOT. PLEASE GIVE ME FURTHUR ASSISTANCE

screenshot function is not working

Hello,

We understand the issue you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open File Explorer and click on This PC in the left navigation pane.
    • Navigate to the location: C:\Users\<Username>\Pictures\Screenshots.
    • Right click on the Screenshots folder and select Properties.
    • Click on the Location tab in the Properties Window.
    • Change the location to the desired location and click on Move.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

THIS IS THE SCREENSHOT. PLEASE GIVE ME FURTHUR ASSISTANCE

1. THIS IS THE SCREENSHOT. PLEASE GIVE ME FURTHUR ASSISTANCE - Similar Threads - SCREENSHOT PLEASE FURTHUR

2. Please give me update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please give me update: Im on windows 10 home 22h2 and my pc meets minimum requirements and i checked in the health app but in windows update it isnt there and i remember it being there but i went back to windows 10 and now i want to go back and the option isnt there and windows 11 installation...
  3. Please give me update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please give me update: Im on windows 10 home 22h2 and my pc meets minimum requirements and i checked in the health app but in windows update it isnt there and i remember it being there but i went back to windows 10 and now i want to go back and the option isnt there and windows 11 installation...
  4. Please give me update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Please assist me with my issue

Please assist me with my issue: My MS Store never opens in my Windows 10 PC. It is issue a long time ago but I never have time to face it. Now, I can do some troubleshooting steps but I dont know where to start. I run the windows store troubleshooter but nothing help. My MS Store never open and I have...
  6. Please give me a solution.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Please give me a solution.: my windows 10 proupgaded to win.11 Lenovo yoga 6 laptop recently had a recovery . Now it asks me to activate windows again and when I place the product key to change it, it shows the error 0x803fa067 . Please give me a solution for this.....
  7. Please give me a solution.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please give me a solution.: my windows 10 proupgaded to win.11 Lenovo yoga 6 laptop recently had a recovery . Now it asks me to activate windows again and when I place the product key to change it, it shows the error 0x803fa067 . Please give me a solution for this.....
  8. Please give me a solution.

9. Give me help, please

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Give me help, please: I wanted to know if windows defender, after uninstalling the third party antivirus and rebooting the system, would return to how it was before the third party antivirus installation. I have this doubt. submitted by /u/davide016 [link] [comments]...
  10. Please help me ....see the screenshot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Please help me ....see the screenshot: [ATTACH]Please help!!!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me-see-the-screenshot/de946406-3e13-46e3-93c8-09d6361edcdc