Windows 10: This is the second time why tf does News and Interest take soo much ram, it peaked at 1,500 mbs

Discus and support This is the second time why tf does News and Interest take soo much ram, it peaked at 1,500 mbs in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/litgrizzly [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/litgrizzly, Sep 12, 2022.

1. This is the second time why tf does News and Interest take soo much ram, it peaked at 1,500 mbs

/u/litgrizzly, Sep 12, 2022
  2. Mark_W. Win User

Peak / OffPeak E-Mail Sync Times

Hello DPW44:

Thank you for posting to the forum. Regarding settings for email syncronisation, there is no setting that will allow you to set the sync to automatically push duing peak and off peak times. You are able to set the emails to sync a specific interval, as
    items arrive/every 15 minutes/every 30 minutes/hourly or you can set the sync to manual. The manual option would allow you to push new emails at the times your like. You would have two options to push this sync:

• Go to settings > emails + accounts > tap and hold the email listing > tap sync.
    • Tap the tile for the email you want to sync. You will see a sync icon along the bottom, tap this and the email will sync. The steps are outlined

here.
    Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Mark W.

Mark_W., Sep 12, 2022
  3. rohan_vg Win User
    HD games on Nokia 500

I bought nokia 500 today. the phone run on Symbian Anna OS, sports a
    1 GHz ARM 11 processor, 256 MB RAM & 512 MB ROM.

Can we play HD games on Nokia 500?

rohan_vg, Sep 12, 2022
  4. This is the second time why tf does News and Interest take soo much ram, it peaked at 1,500 mbs

Windows taking insanely long time to boot and reduced performance.

Hello and thanks for the quick reply. I am now trying the various things you mentioned, and to keep a reference for future users/future me, I am commenting out the results of each as I go through each step. Hope you don't mind.

1. Checking task manager:

• Google Chrome is the highest consumer RAM (600 MB), followed by Antimalware Service Executable (500 MB) and Service Host: SysMain (100 MB). Total memory utilization ~ 60%
    • CPU: Total utilization ~ 26% with only Chrome and Windows Module installer having any significant contribution (~1% each).
    • Disk Utilization is pegged at 50% (usually it used to be almost 100% even in idle mode).
    I have also already gone through the steps in the link you attached to no avail.

I will now proceed to check system files and clean boot and will comment again shortly.

ChinmayShah123456, Sep 12, 2022
Thema:

This is the second time why tf does News and Interest take soo much ram, it peaked at 1,500 mbs

1. This is the second time why tf does News and Interest take soo much ram, it peaked at 1,500 mbs - Similar Threads - second why does

2. Allocate 500 mbs of system partition.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Allocate 500 mbs of system partition.: For the past month, I haven't been able to update my Windows 10. The error code I get is 0x800f0922. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-error-0x800f0922/87a78355-1a84-4e0f-a0be-28f99a075e50 This is the linked solution that I found, yet when I...
  3. Allocate 500 mbs of system partition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Allocate 500 mbs of system partition.: For the past month, I haven't been able to update my Windows 10. The error code I get is 0x800f0922. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-error-0x800f0922/87a78355-1a84-4e0f-a0be-28f99a075e50 This is the linked solution that I found, yet when I...
  4. Allocate 500 mbs of system partition.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. "News and Interests" is CONSUMING 12 GB OF RAM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "News and Interests" is CONSUMING 12 GB OF RAM: Tell me how the hell is that possible? Who the heck made that?Okay I don't even want to know, Windows 7 never had **** like this I guess because it wasn't filled with shitware..Treat this post as a bug report or something, idk I'm irritated cause my computer kept crashing for...
  6. "News and Interests" is CONSUMING 12 GB OF RAM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "News and Interests" is CONSUMING 12 GB OF RAM: Tell me how the hell is that possible? Who the heck made that?Okay I don't even want to know, Windows 7 never had **** like this I guess because it wasn't filled with shitware..Treat this post as a bug report or something, idk I'm irritated cause my computer kept crashing for...
  7. "News and Interests" is CONSUMING 12 GB OF RAM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. News and Interests searchapp.exe using 32GB of RAM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    News and Interests searchapp.exe using 32GB of RAM: "News and Interests" SearchApp.exe using all 32GB of my RAM. Is this normal??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/news-and-interests-searchappexe-using-32gb-of-ram/4288dd2f-444f-43cd-8e4b-b6aaaa85a397
  9. News and Interests searchapp.exe using 32GB of RAM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    News and Interests searchapp.exe using 32GB of RAM: "News and Interests" SearchApp.exe using all 32GB of my RAM. Is this normal??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/news-and-interests-searchappexe-using-32gb-of-ram/4288dd2f-444f-43cd-8e4b-b6aaaa85a397
  10. second explorer process taking too much ram

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    second explorer process taking too much ram: I have a secondary explorer.exe process that's only showing when I sign in to my user account (not other accounts) that's taking 2.5GB of ram, I tried ending the process tree but it keeps restarting everytime. I used malwarebytes and ccleaner but I still have the issue. I...