Windows 10: This is the second time you've taken over my computer DEMANDING a new password. How often...

Discus and support This is the second time you've taken over my computer DEMANDING a new password. How often... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; This is the second time you've taken over my computer DEMANDING a new password. How often will BIG BROTHER continue?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by HaroldBash, Jan 9, 2020.

1. This is the second time you've taken over my computer DEMANDING a new password. How often...

This is the second time you've taken over my computer DEMANDING a new password. How often will BIG BROTHER continue?

:)

HaroldBash, Jan 9, 2020
  2. djbbenn Win User

New Trojan that Demands a Ransom

There is a new virus out there discovered by virus hunters known as "Cryzip". The Trojan encrypts your files and then demands a $300 ransom for the decryption password to get your files back. After encrypting the files, the virus leaves a nice step-by-step guide of how to go about paying the ransom off. It's supposedly spread through email Spam, and has successfully evaded anti-virus scanners.

Source: eWeek

djbbenn, Jan 9, 2020
  3. Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Jan 9, 2020
  4. This is the second time you've taken over my computer DEMANDING a new password. How often...

Login Screen Login options pin or password disappear each second new start

Hi Joshua,

• When did the issue start? Have you made any significant changes to your computer before the issue started?
    • Which version of Windows 10 are you using? To check, kindly type winver on the search bar, then press the
      Enter key.
    • What's the make and model of your computer?
    • What are the exact troubleshooting steps that you've taken so far?

to 1:

When did PIN login start, which Version? Secound Q. no

to 2:

Version 1703 (Build 15063.674)

to 3:

Lenovo YOGA 90013ISK

to 4:

Nothing, I restart my system the second time and the login options disappeare. I restart the once it appear again new start disappeare and so on......

Each second time

Creeds

FalkHebstreit, Jan 9, 2020
Thema:

This is the second time you've taken over my computer DEMANDING a new password. How often...

1. This is the second time you've taken over my computer DEMANDING a new password. How often... - Similar Threads - second you've taken

2. over half of my storage is taken up on brand new computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    over half of my storage is taken up on brand new computer: I just recently got a dell G15 gaming laptop with 430gb of storage on C: drive. I have only a few things installed such as steam and wow. I have uninstalled basically any program that I won't use that was preinstalled and have done a file clean up, following it with a system...
  3. over half of my storage is taken up on brand new computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    over half of my storage is taken up on brand new computer: I just recently got a dell G15 gaming laptop with 430gb of storage on C: drive. I have only a few things installed such as steam and wow. I have uninstalled basically any program that I won't use that was preinstalled and have done a file clean up, following it with a system...
  4. Microsoft Sign has taken over my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Sign has taken over my computer: I cant sign in anywhere, and if I get a new password, within a few hours it starts saying incorrect. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-sign-has-taken-over-my-computer/ce316863-d39a-4609-b843-182376b9f4de
  5. Login on new computer second time

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Login on new computer second time: I recently travelled to usa and bought a new laptop. After setting up my account , when i tried to login again it says it is seeing an unusual activity and sending a code to my mobile number which i am not carrying now. I tried to change the mobile number for which it will...
  6. My PC was taken over by the Indians

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My PC was taken over by the Indians: Hello. Please don't judge my name but, I woke up today, unable to log into my PC. Every Time it booted on, I couldn't access my stuff due to a mode that prevented me from accessing and saving any files/changes. I tracked my device, and I don't know how I have TWO PCs but, one...
  7. taken over

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    taken over: Somehow, someone, has used a developer app to allow windows 10 to make changes to my chrome book android with no windows version remotely. I cannot save files, they get deleted remotely from my chrome files regardless of where or how I save them. My emails are being...
  8. You've damaged my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    You've damaged my computer: You bastards damaged my personal files with blue sreens not being fixed. Block my account and all microsoft teams will go to court and will end up dead like Atari....
  9. You've screwed with my computer for the last time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    You've screwed with my computer for the last time: Your latest update has caused all apps including explorer to crash. You're sued and delete this post or ban my profile you're a dead company like Atari....
  10. Account Taken Over

in Windows 10 Customization
    Account Taken Over: Daughter's account somehow took over my main account on my PC? Tried to get help fixing but they said I couldn't change it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-taken-over/0fffddda-61de-4454-a800-7a4df696a072