Windows 10: this is very helpful

Discus and support this is very helpful in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; The internal support gave me a phone number to call "09  817 10 4 00 " someone tell me where I'm supposed to call? lmfao (jkjk not worth it)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/zeusar, Mar 25, 2020.

1. /u/zeusar Win User

this is very helpful

The internal support gave me a phone number to call "09  817 10 4 00 " someone tell me where I'm supposed to call? lmfao

(jkjk not worth it)
    original reason I went to the support thing was to fix a problem... Win+Shift+S wasn't working and I tried contacting tech support but it just gave me 09  817 10 4 00 so I don't know what to do now... yall know what I could do?

submitted by /u/zeusar
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/zeusar, Mar 25, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 25, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 25, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

this is very helpful

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool this is very helpful :cool:

jmcslob, May 25, 2020
Thema:

this is very helpful

1. this is very helpful - Similar Threads - very helpful

2. Quickbooks running very slow, Please Help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quickbooks running very slow, Please Help!: I have updated my QuickBooks to the latest version but now my QuickBooks running very slow. How do I solve it? Please help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quickbooks-running-very-slow-please-help/1e4b1771-9b97-4e68-bf2e-f1f3b20dced6
  3. Quickbooks running very slow, Please Help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Quickbooks running very slow, Please Help!: I have updated my QuickBooks to the latest version but now my QuickBooks running very slow. How do I solve it? Please help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quickbooks-running-very-slow-please-help/1e4b1771-9b97-4e68-bf2e-f1f3b20dced6
  4. Clicked once and gives me option to rename very annoying, please help! windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clicked once and gives me option to rename very annoying, please help! windows 11: Whenever i single click on anythingfilefoldergameit automatically want to rename it this is very annoyingplease helpWindows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clicked-once-and-gives-me-option-to-rename-very/930671fa-2351-46bc-9247-16931c177524
  5. Clicked once and gives me option to rename very annoying, please help! windows 11

Clicked once and gives me option to rename very annoying, please help! windows 11: Whenever i single click on anythingfilefoldergameit automatically want to rename it this is very annoyingplease helpWindows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clicked-once-and-gives-me-option-to-rename-very/930671fa-2351-46bc-9247-16931c177524
  6. VERY URGENT APTIO SETUP UTILITY RAZERBLADE STUCK HELP ME

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VERY URGENT APTIO SETUP UTILITY RAZERBLADE STUCK HELP ME: Hi. I was stuck on the Aptio Setup Utility on Razerblade and I couldn't get out. I checked what all the officials had said and it didn't work when I pressed F9 repeatedly. It just reopened even though I followed every step. I even tried take of charger do this do that. Please...
  7. VERY URGENT APTIO SETUP UTILITY RAZERBLADE STUCK HELP ME

VERY URGENT APTIO SETUP UTILITY RAZERBLADE STUCK HELP ME: Hi. I was stuck on the Aptio Setup Utility on Razerblade and I couldn't get out. I checked what all the officials had said and it didn't work when I pressed F9 repeatedly. It just reopened even though I followed every step. I even tried take of charger do this do that. Please...
  8. Please help me there is very important thing to do in it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me there is very important thing to do in it: I am stuck in windows update window it is showing don't turn off your computer it is very slow and stuck on 30% it happened when I open my laptop my laptop is Lenovo G50 with Intel core i3...
  9. Please help me there is very important thing to do in it

Please help me there is very important thing to do in it: I am stuck in windows update window it is showing don't turn off your computer it is very slow and stuck on 30% it happened when I open my laptop my laptop is Lenovo G50 with Intel core i3...
  10. Please help me there is very important thing to do in it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade