Windows 10: This is what you do when someone tells you to install MEMZ

Discus and support This is what you do when someone tells you to install MEMZ in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; There are a lot of people that scam you and remotely control your computer, before you do what they tell you to, quickly start up a virtual machine to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ArkadiiLukovenko, Feb 16, 2021.

1. This is what you do when someone tells you to install MEMZ

There are a lot of people that scam you and remotely control your computer, before you do what they tell you to, quickly start up a virtual machine to trick the scammer into thinking it is your computer, and then, sure, they will be surprised that you are online with your computer again, but you actually just ****ed a virtual machine, Important point is, you get to keep your computer, Make sure to use a VM like VMWare Player 16 or Oracle VirtualBox.

:)

ArkadiiLukovenko, Feb 16, 2021

2. MEMZ-Destructive and MEMZ-Clean

I know MEMZ is a virus, especially MEMZ-Destructive. But for MEMZ-Clean, if we don't run the semi-harmful payloads, is it safe?

I don't have Virtual Box or VMWare Workstation or QEMU, so I want to test on my real computer. Do I need to use VM to do that?

Or is it safe?

Orange Management Corporation, Feb 16, 2021
  3. MEMZ-Destructive and MEMZ-Clean

We appreciate your update. To answer your question, we recommend checking this
    thread and look for the brief explanation regarding MEMZ
    and the clean version of it. It is best to not download it or run this to your device.

We look forward to your reply.

Michelle Vil, Feb 16, 2021
  4. This is what you do when someone tells you to install MEMZ

MEMZ-Destructive and MEMZ-Clean

Hi,

I highly recommend that you should not run or download this payload, as it may cause some serious problem on your computer. It is best to keep your PC safe with trusted antivirus protection built into Windows 10. To know more information about this virus,
    we suggest visiting this thread.

We're just a post away if you need further assistance.

Michelle Vil, Feb 16, 2021
Thema:

This is what you do when someone tells you to install MEMZ

1. This is what you do when someone tells you to install MEMZ - Similar Threads - someone tells install

2. What to do when you interrupt an update?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What to do when you interrupt an update?: I accidentally switched off the computer while it was working on updates. Then I held the on button for approximately 30 seconds and tried to switch it on again. Then it said "we were unable to complete the update. Undoing changes, do not turn off your computer" then it went...
  3. When will someone burn you to the ground.

When will someone burn you to the ground.: Hi,A question for Microsoft and anyone who sees this message, which no one will other than Microsoft as they censor everything.BUT:WHEN will someone unplug you and burn you to the ground Microsoft?.WHEN will you stop wrecking computers with every single windows update?WHEN...
  4. When will someone burn you to the ground.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When will someone burn you to the ground.: Hi,A question for Microsoft and anyone who sees this message, which no one will other than Microsoft as they censor everything.BUT:WHEN will someone unplug you and burn you to the ground Microsoft?.WHEN will you stop wrecking computers with every single windows update?WHEN...
  5. What do you do when the government labels you as a Terrorist?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do you do when the government labels you as a Terrorist?: I have been labeled as a Terrorist. I was surprised to see this on an information web page. I have had many issues with my telephone line, both line and cell phone, and my computer, Windows 10. I don't know what to do as my voter status counts a lot of me getting this...
  6. What do you do when the government labels you as a Terrorist?

What do you do when the government labels you as a Terrorist?: I have been labeled as a Terrorist. I was surprised to see this on an information web page. I have had many issues with my telephone line, both line and cell phone, and my computer, Windows 10. I don't know what to do as my voter status counts a lot of me getting this...
  7. What to do when an antivirus tells you that everything is fine but another tells you that...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What to do when an antivirus tells you that everything is fine but another tells you that...: I have already installed Microsoft Malware Defender on my laptop and it doesn't recognize any viruses, but Windows Defender still keeps sending me a virus alert...
  8. You tell me what it is? Original Windows ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    You tell me what it is? Original Windows ?: Is this the original Windows? What do I need to notice if I want to understand the original Windows? Please mark me [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/you-tell-me-what-it-is-original-windows/57ad6772-24b9-4fd5-9939-12282bd3b651
  9. What do you if you encounter Phishing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What do you if you encounter Phishing: What you encounter is Phishing, it usually shows when you are browsing in internet. Phishing is the fraudulent attempt to obtain sensitive information such as usernames, passwords and credit card details by disguising oneself as a trustworthy entity in an electronic...
  10. Update when I tell you!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update when I tell you!: Definitely not a noob. I have a surface pro 4, obviously Windows 10. Used gpedit.msc to set the update install time to 2:00am. So this morning, around 10:00 when I go to use it, it's updating. Are you kidding me? What is the real magic Windows 1 setting to force updates to a...