Windows 10: This isn't malware, right?

Discus and support This isn't malware, right? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My computer just went blue. Not the normal Blue Screen of death, but a new one. I have not had any issues with Windows 10 thus far, so I figured I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DerKönig, Dec 2, 2019.

1. DerKönig Win User

This isn't malware, right?

My computer just went blue. Not the normal Blue Screen of death, but a new one. I have not had any issues with Windows 10 thus far, so I figured I would ensure this is not malware of any kind. One can never be too careful, right?This isn't malware, right? [​IMG] Photo Attached

Thanks!

:)

DerKönig, Dec 2, 2019

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Dec 2, 2019
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Dec 2, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool This isn't malware, right? :cool:

jmcslob, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

1. This isn't malware, right? - Similar Threads - isn't malware right

2. My keyboard isn't working right.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My keyboard isn't working right.: I don't know who to go to so I'm starting off with the microsoft community. I have an HP laptop running windows 11. Whenever I play a game my character moves on it's own. My keyes aren't sticking down. Like, when I press the w key my character moves but when I let go my...
  3. My Windows isn't working right

My Windows isn't working right: So my computer has been acting very wrong lately. I will start up a game or something else intensive, and then my screen will get very saturated and shut down. Then when I try to boot it back up it I get the BSOD several times until it starts back up. Errors: System Service...
  4. Probable Malware That Windows Defender Isn't Finding

Probable Malware That Windows Defender Isn't Finding: Hi, All:Old fart, and not very computer literate. I am getting popups in the lower right on my screen saying I have viruses and/or trojans. They won't go away. I click "close" and they pop right back up. One says it is from Google Chrome, and the other says it is from McAfee....
  5. Probable Malware That Windows Defender Isn't Finding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Probable Malware That Windows Defender Isn't Finding: Hi, All:Old fart, and not very computer literate. I am getting popups in the lower right on my screen saying I have viruses and/or trojans. They won't go away. I click "close" and they pop right back up. One says it is from Google Chrome, and the other says it is from McAfee....
  6. Probable Malware That Windows Defender Isn't Finding

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. This isn't normal right?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This isn't normal right?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Sirsmoooth [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m2c5kv/this_isnt_normal_right/
  8. My computer isn't working right

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer isn't working right: So when i start my computer it says preparing automatic repair after a while a error shows up error code:0xc0000001 i hope someone can help me Im using lenovo thinkpad with windows 10...
  9. Printing isn't working right

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing isn't working right: My worksheet is good but my printing isn't working such as the word November isn't in my print. I have a 20 page document I'm trying to print out and there are a lot of bugs and this is one of them. I'm using Excel 2010 134894
  10. Printing isn't working right

in Windows 10 Support
    Printing isn't working right: My worksheet is good but my printing isn't working such as the word November isn't in my print. I have a 20 page document I'm trying to print out and there are a lot of bugs and this is one of them. I'm using Excel 2010 134894