Windows 10: This isn't malware, right?

Discus and support This isn't malware, right? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My computer just went blue. Not the normal Blue Screen of death, but a new one. I have not had any issues with Windows 10 thus far, so I figured I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DerKönig, Dec 2, 2019.

1. DerKönig Win User

This isn't malware, right?

My computer just went blue. Not the normal Blue Screen of death, but a new one. I have not had any issues with Windows 10 thus far, so I figured I would ensure this is not malware of any kind. One can never be too careful, right?This isn't malware, right? [​IMG] Photo Attached

Thanks!

:)

DerKönig, Dec 2, 2019

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Dec 2, 2019
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Dec 2, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool This isn't malware, right? :cool:

jmcslob, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

1. This isn't malware, right? - Similar Threads - isn't malware right

2. The sound on my PC isn't working right.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The sound on my PC isn't working right.: So, yesterday i was messing around with the mute button on my keyboard. I was trying to mute some background audio in the game i was playing but the button wasn't responding so i pressed it a bunch of times and then eventually it started turning off and on again over and over...
  3. If this app isn't working right, reset it - Strange characters (font)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    If this app isn't working right, reset it - Strange characters (font): After a Windows Update, on every Universal Windows Program, the option Reset now displays the following message under the Reset text: [ATTACH] I have found another variation of this strange update: source:...
  4. Right Shift key isn't working properly.

Right Shift key isn't working properly.: I got a new keyboard and right away I've noticed that the Right Shift key isn't working properly. While trying to capitalize the letter T it doesn't work, some letters work fine other sometimes type out a different letter, mostly F or S. This problem occurs only while holding...
  5. Printing isn't working right

Printing isn't working right: My worksheet is good but my printing isn't working such as the word November isn't in my print. I have a 20 page document I'm trying to print out and there are a lot of bugs and this is one of them. I'm using Excel 2010 134894
  6. Printing isn't working right

in Windows 10 Support
    Printing isn't working right: My worksheet is good but my printing isn't working such as the word November isn't in my print. I have a 20 page document I'm trying to print out and there are a lot of bugs and this is one of them. I'm using Excel 2010 134894
  7. is this malware?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    is this malware?: I receive this warning when I restart my computer - \??\c:\users\owner\appdata\local\AMD\CN\cimmanifest.exe and a message this app Is not compatible with 16-bit system... is this malware?...
  8. Malware

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Malware: How can I uninstall Search Powered by Yahoo , it will not uninstall by using control panel https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/malware/581e38db-8a69-4072-9139-645287a8d450
  9. Right arrow key isn't working

Right arrow key isn't working: My laptop's right arrow key isn't working. It is not a hard wire problem because every time I use right arrow key from external keyboard, it doesn't work also. Somebody please help me. Thanks in advance....
  10. My WiFi connection isn't working right

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My WiFi connection isn't working right: I've just finished building my fist computer but am very new to the world of computers. I have an external WiFi dongle on my pc that receives around 30_50 Mbps but when I try to use the internet on my pc I can only fit up to speeds of 0.4 Mbps. As I said I'm really new so...