Windows 10: This issue shows it was not updated since May 21 2019 and it is listed as investigating.I...

Discus and support This issue shows it was not updated since May 21 2019 and it is listed as investigating.I... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Display brightness may not respond to adjustments Microsoft and Intel have identified a driver compatibility issue on devices configured with certain... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by lkfjsdlkfjsfoiejfirj03åj0, Jun 17, 2019.

1. This issue shows it was not updated since May 21 2019 and it is listed as investigating.I...

Display brightness may not respond to adjustments
    Microsoft and Intel have identified a driver compatibility issue on devices configured with certain Intel display drivers. After updating to Window 10, version 1903, brightness settings may sometime appear as if changes applied took effect, yet the actual display brightness doesn't change.

To safeguard your update experience, we have applied a compatibility hold on devices with certain Intel drivers from being offered Windows 10, version 1903, until this issue is resolved.

Affected platforms:
    • Client: Windows 10, version 1903
    Workaround: Restart your device to apply changes to brightness.

Note We recommend that you do not attempt to manually update using the Update now button or the Media Creation Tool until this issue has been resolved.

Next steps: We are working on a resolution that will be made available in upcoming release.

:)

lkfjsdlkfjsfoiejfirj03åj0, Jun 17, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Jun 17, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 17, 2019
  4. This issue shows it was not updated since May 21 2019 and it is listed as investigating.I...

Laptop won't show list of available networks

We suggest checking the list of available Wi-Fi networks on your laptop.

Please follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo.
    • Go to Settings (gear icon).
    • Select Network and Internet.
    • Then Wi-Fi.
    • Make sure the Wi-Fi radio button is On.
    • Select Show available networks, then you'll be able to see the list of available Wi-Fi networks.

Update us with the outcome so we provide further assistance.

Robert Caw, Jun 17, 2019
Thema:

This issue shows it was not updated since May 21 2019 and it is listed as investigating.I...

1. This issue shows it was not updated since May 21 2019 and it is listed as investigating.I... - Similar Threads - issue shows was

2. win10 update on 11/21/2019

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    win10 update on 11/21/2019: after a win10 update on 11/21/2019 all of my device drivers have an update and my pc is not working except in safe mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-update-on-11212019/bb25db3c-c661-4731-b821-290a3e51c056
  3. Taskbar seems to crash a lot since May 2019 clean update.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar seems to crash a lot since May 2019 clean update.: This is to report a problem and to see if anyone has noticed the problem I'm reporting about. Plus, I'm making a copy of this to Windows support. Taskbar closes then reopens from time to time and sometimes when opening 'This Computer' and doing major copes of large files or...
  4. Random BSODs ever since May 2019 update.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSODs ever since May 2019 update.: The may 2019 update forced itself upon my computer at the end of August and ever since I have been plagued with BSODs with the vague descriptor of "critical_process_died". These BSODs never generate dump files, the BSOD just sits at 0% indefinitely while my CPU fan whirs up...
  5. Windows 10 May 2019 Update (1903) Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 May 2019 Update (1903) Issue: Hey guys! I just have a short question to ask. I have not yet updated to 1903. I check for my updates and get the "Service for 1803 is about to end. Update to 1903." I click download and install now. It goes up to 100, then asks me to insert a drive. I do that and it...
  6. Since updating to Windows May 2019 Update (1903), 'hibernate' no longer works.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Since updating to Windows May 2019 Update (1903), 'hibernate' no longer works.: The screen will go black, but the laptop does not shut off. If I wiggle the mouse, the lock screen appears. Another thing odd is, when I pick hibernate from the power menu, the screen goes blue for a moment with the word 'Locking...' in the center...not sure if that means...
  7. no Updates for since May 4 2019

no Updates for since May 4 2019: Hello, I've been noticing there is no updates every day since May 4, 2019. I check it every day, maybe not on weekends. Now I'm getting worried why is this happening, can you help me with this situation. I do not see anything wrong except for this. this is a new desktop...
  8. May 2019 update

May 2019 update: Hello. I was wondering when the 1903 of windows will be released? How many weeks? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/may-2019-update/e1ff5233-7c1c-4c7f-8fe3-cd9d0089c39c
  9. Issues since update on November 21, 2018

Issues since update on November 21, 2018: Ever since the November 21, 2018 update my computer has been laggy, freezes up for 30 seconds or longer, closes windows/games and reopens them with a black screen but sound can still be heard....
  10. Login issues since the May 2018 update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Login issues since the May 2018 update: Since this update - my tablet, which thankfully I do not use often (as it is next to not possible now) login is extremely slow (click on screen to start login and have to wait minutes before I can enter any "auth" info, and I can no longer use the PIN method. Further,...