Windows 10: this its microsoft officiall page ?...

Discus and support this its microsoft officiall page ?... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; this its microsoft officiall page ? https://apps.microsoft.com/store/detail/video-streaming-and-recording-using-obs-studio/9NWH6ZTJ49QZ?hl=en-us&gl=US... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FlorinBogdan, May 16, 2022.

1. this its microsoft officiall page ?...

this its microsoft officiall page ? https://apps.microsoft.com/store/detail/video-streaming-and-recording-using-obs-studio/9NWH6ZTJ49QZ?hl=en-us&gl=US if yes This app is not the official OBS Studio, they are trying to took your money off, beside, this ripoff also kinda violated GPL license. VERY NICE MICROSOFT

:)

FlorinBogdan, May 16, 2022

2. Default pages for Microsoft Edge

Hello Angela,

I understand that you are trying to set the starting page for the Microsoft Edge of your preferred web pages. We will help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on the ". . ." at the top right corner. Select Settings.
    • Under Open Microsoft Edge with. Select Specific pages.
    • Set the webpages and Save.
    Please post to us if you have any further queries to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 16, 2022
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 16, 2022
  4. curatia Win User

this its microsoft officiall page ?...

Microsoft Edge TLS Security

After trying everything (not a lot of steps) listed in the Microsoft Edge support site, I did a wider search and found this very simple youtube video that fixed it immediately:

For those who prefer not to click links the steps are simple:

1. Click in the Cortana search bar next to the Win 10 Start button

2. Type internet options

3. Select internet options (control panel) from the list

4. Click on the advanced tab

5. Scroll down to the security section

6. Make sure the following are all clicked:
    Use SSL 3.0
    Use TLS 1.0
    Use TLS 1.1
    Use TLS 1.2

7. Click apply

8. Refresh the page that was giving the error and it should now connect.

Hope this helps, it was a 30 second fix after hours of pounding my head against the error with the Support site suggestions.

curatia, May 16, 2022
Thema:

this its microsoft officiall page ?...

1. this its microsoft officiall page ?... - Similar Threads - microsoft officiall page

2. Background Settings page opening by its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Background Settings page opening by its own: Settings>Personalization>Background in Windows 11 is opening automatically. It opens on its own and after closing it, opens again in several minutes. Please help me resolve it....
  3. Background Settings page opening by its own

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Background Settings page opening by its own: Settings>Personalization>Background in Windows 11 is opening automatically. It opens on its own and after closing it, opens again in several minutes. Please help me resolve it....
  4. Windows 11 prints page on its own

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 prints page on its own: I had problem common to many---after I moved from Windows 10 to 11, a page printed, without direction from me, on computer startup or wake from sleep. Tried all remedies but none worked.Two days ago I moved printer cable to a different USB port and problem seems to be gone....
  5. Windows 11 prints page on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 prints page on its own: I had problem common to many---after I moved from Windows 10 to 11, a page printed, without direction from me, on computer startup or wake from sleep. Tried all remedies but none worked.Two days ago I moved printer cable to a different USB port and problem seems to be gone....
  6. this its microsoft officiall page ?...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    this its microsoft officiall page ?...: this its microsoft officiall page ? https://apps.microsoft.com/store/detail/video-streaming-and-recording-using-obs-studio/9NWH6ZTJ49QZ?hl=en-us&gl=US if yes This app is not the official OBS Studio, they are trying to took your money off, beside, this ripoff also kinda...
  7. Microsoft opening page

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft opening page: I saw an image on the opening page that incorrectly identified the location. How can this be corrected? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-opening-page/d818cb7f-e373-42d0-809b-f37f28771e13
  8. Desktop and other pages split on its own.

Desktop and other pages split on its own.: How do I get my full desktop and subsequent pages unsplit? I logged on yesterday and the desktop is split between what it should be and desktop no icon display. Going to another page and it is split with the desired page on the top and desktop icons/background on the bottom...
  9. Blank pages on microsoft.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Blank pages on microsoft.: (please read this before you read the question info!) I need microsoft support because i keep on getting pages on microsoft that show nothing, totally blank and i try to reload the pages on firefox and it leads to a message it says to display this page, firefox must send...
  10. Start page open the Microsoft page

Start page open the Microsoft page: It’s really annoying but I cannot set Google as a start page. Whatever I do ends in with Microsoft page. I changed browsers Chrome, Firefox, Edge, I.E. but no avail. I tried to set the start page in all browsers to Google but also no avail. I don’t know what else I can do...