Windows 10: This just appeared after today's update....

Discus and support This just appeared after today's update.... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DarkSyndicateYT [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DarkSyndicateYT, Mar 14, 2024.

1. This just appeared after today's update....

/u/DarkSyndicateYT, Mar 14, 2024
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond This just appeared after today's update.... :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Mar 14, 2024
  3. rtwjunkie Win User
    geforce experience takes an age to load..

Well that's why I asked. Mine is on SSD and takes 11 seconds. Your list of games will not appear if it has not checkd for updated suggested settings for awhile until it checks.

When it says it is refreshing the game list, it is checking, because NVIDIA periodically updates suggested settings. Plus it will look for those for new games you have installed.

So, the less it is run, the slower it will be.

rtwjunkie, Mar 14, 2024
  4. btarunr Win User

This just appeared after today's update....

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Mar 14, 2024
Thema:

This just appeared after today's update....

1. This just appeared after today's update.... - Similar Threads - appeared today's update

2. Windows crashed after today's update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows crashed after today's update: Hey. I installed an update today and after that it started throwing 0xc0000102 errors when trying to open certain programs, I restarted it, tryed enter safe boot and now I'm stuck in loop. Even the automatic repair is stuck in loop, tryed to boot from an USB to repair, no...
  3. getting TLC errors today, just after a "fix"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    getting TLC errors today, just after a "fix": Attempting to debug why McAfee cannot report to three of their DNS servers, I was told to run Mcafee "Pre-Install" program. It reported that vs 2010 c++ runtime needed to be "fixed" . The McAfee problem has not been solved, but when I looked in the event I saw 89 new...
  4. Random keybinds appeared today.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random keybinds appeared today.: When I hit ctrl + 1, it zooms in. Ctrl + 2, I can draw on the screen. Ctrl + 3, 10 minute timer starts. Ctrl + 4 zooms in on mouse. I don't know exactly when it happened but i know it started today. If you could help, that would be greatly appreciated. thanks. (I couldn't...
  5. Restart loop after update today

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restart loop after update today: I cant get it to restart in safe mode. I cant access winRe. Computer starts to boot and gets to th point where it says trying to restore previous, as in the update failef, but then the reboot restarts. I have tried for hours to resolve this but F8 does not work. Turning...
  6. After windows update today = no login just black screen with w twirly icon

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After windows update today = no login just black screen with w twirly icon: After windows update today i get no login screen just the win logo and twirly icon then black screen with twirly icon Tried to use my system repair cd but it does not recognize my pin or my password so unable to run the repair. Boot up PC No login just windows screen...
  7. Microsoft Streets and Trips appears stop working after Microsoft update today.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Streets and Trips appears stop working after Microsoft update today.: My 2010 Street and Trips stop opening today. It tries to open and then gives a message. "A licensing initialization error has occurred. Please contact customer support for more assistance Error 0xC004D301" I have uninstalled the program and re-stalled and the same error...
  8. Update appeared today not sure what it is.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update appeared today not sure what it is.: Today after powering up I found this update sitting waiting to be installed. I really don't understand what it is. I have been installing all the updates prior to this, but this one is dated 4/26/2018 I am not running surface laptop. Before I install it is it ok ? [img]...
  9. This update appeared today not sure what it is.

in Windows 10 Support
    This update appeared today not sure what it is.: Today after powering up I found this update sitting waiting to be installed. I really don't understand what it is. I have been installing all the updates prior to this, but this one is dated 4/26/2018 I am not running surface laptop. Before I install it is it ok ? [img]...
  10. No restart after today's update

in Windows 10 Support
    No restart after today's update: Only spinning dots for 20 minutes now after restart because of update. Should I reset? Or? 71898