Windows 10: This just got auto-installed. Says 290 ratings and 1.6 stars, so I clicked on "reviews"....

Discus and support This just got auto-installed. Says 290 ratings and 1.6 stars, so I clicked on "reviews".... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Kaz_49 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Kaz_49, Jan 18, 2023.

1. /u/Kaz_49 Win User

This just got auto-installed. Says 290 ratings and 1.6 stars, so I clicked on "reviews"....

/u/Kaz_49, Jan 18, 2023
Thema:

This just got auto-installed. Says 290 ratings and 1.6 stars, so I clicked on "reviews"....

1. This just got auto-installed. Says 290 ratings and 1.6 stars, so I clicked on "reviews".... - Similar Threads - got auto installed

2. Star Rating for Files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Star Rating for Files: How can I get/encourage/remind viewers to rate the files or documents they have viewed in Windows using the star rating feature? When someone views a document with a designated star rating option, is there a way to give that user an alert to ensure they rate?We have the 5...
  3. Star Rating for Files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Star Rating for Files: How can I get/encourage/remind viewers to rate the files or documents they have viewed in Windows using the star rating feature? When someone views a document with a designated star rating option, is there a way to give that user an alert to ensure they rate?We have the 5...
  4. windows media player sync star rating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows media player sync star rating: if i listen to music from my music files using windows media player i want to give a song certain start because its fast and easy. is it possible if i change stars in media player the stars also appear in my music files???i want to listen to my music and base the stars on...
  5. I can not stars rate my mp4 file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can not stars rate my mp4 file: I can not stars rate my mp4 files. I can change other details but I cant rate it. Can you help ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-stars-rate-my-mp4-file/a38ac25d-e1fa-409c-9cd5-620402dc6efc
  6. I can not stars rate my mp4 file

I can not stars rate my mp4 file: I can not stars rate my mp4 files. I can change other details but I cant rate it. Can you help ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-stars-rate-my-mp4-file/a38ac25d-e1fa-409c-9cd5-620402dc6efc
  7. Unable to rate and review the app on the Microsoft...

Unable to rate and review the app on the Microsoft...: I would like to rate and review an app on the Microsoft website i.e https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/windows/windows-10-apps but unable to find any option to rate the application.Navigated to many application but couldn't find the option to rate .In Microsoft store I am able...
  8. Star rating in Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Star rating in Windows Explorer: BACKGROUND. I have a lot of academic articles in pdf format on my PC. I would like to rate them from one star to five star to better remember them. QUESTION. Explorer has a star rating that I can use on a sound file, but the option is not available om pdf files. Any...
  9. Photos app and star ratings

Photos app and star ratings: Hi there, Not sure if you can help. I've just got a new computer with Windows 10. I previously used Photo Gallery to view my photos individually. As I scrolled through them I would mark any I liked and wanted to use in a photo album as 5 star rating. Then I could filter on...
  10. Photos app and star ratings

in Windows 10 Support
    Photos app and star ratings: Hi there, Not sure if you can help. I've just got a new computer with Windows 10. I previously used Photo Gallery to view my photos individually. As I scrolled through them I would mark any I liked and wanted to use in a photo album as 5 star rating. Then I could filter on...