Windows 10: This just happened to me, the task bar is fully invisible, my other monitor is still semi...

Discus and support This just happened to me, the task bar is fully invisible, my other monitor is still semi... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/QuickUsernameCuzLazy [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/QuickUsernameCuzLazy, Feb 21, 2021.

1. This just happened to me, the task bar is fully invisible, my other monitor is still semi...

/u/QuickUsernameCuzLazy, Feb 21, 2021
  2. Xylee Del Win User

Windows 10 Apps are Invisible in the Task Bar

Hello Lumumba,

We appreciate the details that you've provided. Based on your description, some application icons are still missing after resetting the icon cache. This is most likely a corrupted system file issue. For us to help you with this, kindly answer the following
    questions for further research:

• Have you made any recent changes on your Windows 10 prior to this issue?
    • What is the current build and version number of your Windows 10? To check, press the Windows key, type winver, and press the Enter key.
    • Do you have another user account? Are you also experiencing the same issue on another user account?
    • Have you tried pinning the applications on the task bar? Are they still invisible? If not, are they still visible after a reboot?

Meanwhile, we suggest that pin some applications on the task bar and proceed to

safe mode
    . Please verify if there will be any changes or if the task bar icons will still be visible.

Kindly get back to us.

Xylee Del, Feb 21, 2021
  3. What happened to my mail icon on the task bar?

Hi,

So this command successfully removed mail app. I rebooted and was able to download the mail app from the store, but problem remains. Pinning the mail app to my task bar results in an invisible icon.

I noticed when this problem first started (with Creator update), that the icon for mail was now missing from the icon folder in System32 files. Instead, the mail folder is associated with a blank page in my apps list. I tried changing the icon image to
    another image, but it is still invisible on the task bar.

LISA

LisaB2010(2), Feb 21, 2021
  4. This just happened to me, the task bar is fully invisible, my other monitor is still semi...

Jump lists on Task Bar not fully functional

Hi Stephenson,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Do you receive any error, while trying to add icon on the Jump List in the task bar?

• Do you receive any error, while trying to install arrange icon in the task bar?
    As per your query, I like to inform you that; you can arrange the icon in the task bar.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

1) Open an Administrator CMD window (Type
    CMD in the Search bar or Press Windows Logo Key + X. Click on
    Command Prompt admin).

If you can’t find a way, use these steps:

• Press CTRL + Shift + ESC to open Task Manager.

• Click File > Run New Task.

• Make sure you have a check mark beside "Create this task with administrative privileges".

• Type CMD.
    2) Type the following commands at the CMD prompt:

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

sfc /scannnow

3) If both the above commands are completed and show no remaining issues, run the PowerShell command and copy and paste the following:

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

4) Check to be sure this command ran, showed a blue progress indicator and then returns to the prompt. If you see a red error, please try again. The command may have been typed or pasted incorrectly, or there may be a larger problem with Windows 10.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Feb 21, 2021
Thema:

This just happened to me, the task bar is fully invisible, my other monitor is still semi...

1. This just happened to me, the task bar is fully invisible, my other monitor is still semi... - Similar Threads - happened task bar

2. Invisible programs in task bar upon startup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Invisible programs in task bar upon startup: Recently, I noticed the OneDrive folder icon appearing in my task bar for a split second when I start up my computer. The cursor also shows the "loading" circle around 10 times for the first few seconds after my computer is turned on. Nothing in the startups tab in task...
  3. Invisible programs in task bar upon startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Invisible programs in task bar upon startup: Recently, I noticed the OneDrive folder icon appearing in my task bar for a split second when I start up my computer. The cursor also shows the "loading" circle around 10 times for the first few seconds after my computer is turned on. Nothing in the startups tab in task...
  4. Mouse pointer becomes invisible at times and semi invisible other times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse pointer becomes invisible at times and semi invisible other times: Hey guys,Not sure the best way to describe this issue, but recently my mouse pointer has been disappearing on me completely sometimes and other times it loses its black border or if I change to the full black mouse pointer, the whole filling which leaves just the white...
  5. Mouse pointer becomes invisible at times and semi invisible other times

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse pointer becomes invisible at times and semi invisible other times: Hey guys,Not sure the best way to describe this issue, but recently my mouse pointer has been disappearing on me completely sometimes and other times it loses its black border or if I change to the full black mouse pointer, the whole filling which leaves just the white...
  6. Invisible app on task bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Invisible app on task bar: After reverting my pc to a restore point I find that my default apps are not visible on the task bar. I have tried resetting them from Microsoft reset option. That did not work. I have tried unpinning and re-pinning that does not work. Help please....
  7. Invisible app on task bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Invisible app on task bar: After reverting my pc to a restore point I find that my default apps are not visible on the task bar. I have tried resetting them from Microsoft reset option. That did not work. I have tried unpinning and re-pinning that does not work. Help please....
  8. Invisible app on task bar

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. some task bar icons are invisibles

some task bar icons are invisibles: some of the icons disappear only after pinned to the task bar like: settings icon; calender; alarm; sticky notes and others..... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/some-task-bar-icons-are-invisibles/5940202c-c44a-416f-a7b0-9a1e4e09f667
  10. Icons on the task bar are invisible

Icons on the task bar are invisible: Hi, I have tried most of the methods given online (except re-installing / restoring Windows 10 OS), but nothing seems to fix the "invisible icons on the taskbar" problem. Why can't Microsoft fix this problem, which was never there in any of the previous Windows versions, is...