Windows 10: This just happened when I powered on my computer. Is it safe to restart it? I need help...

Discus and support This just happened when I powered on my computer. Is it safe to restart it? I need help... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Flavored_Bread [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Flavored_Bread, Jan 13, 2021.

1. This just happened when I powered on my computer. Is it safe to restart it? I need help...

/u/Flavored_Bread, Jan 13, 2021
  2. coopfab Win User

Cannot Enter Safe Mode / Computer boots normally

I'm running Win 10 Pro 1903.

Here are the steps I have taken to get into safe mode: Start button, settings, update and security, recovery, advanced startup, troubleshoot, advanced options, startup settings, restart. The computer boots normally, not in safe mode. Any suggestions would be most helpful. Thanks in advance for your help and interest. .

coopfab, Jan 13, 2021
  3. Computer not booting to desktop, stuck at Restarting screen

Hi Fred,

Thank you for posting in Community.

The issue might occur if the system is not Shut down properly. As you have already tried restarting the system several times, I suggest you to perform a Power Drain by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Turn Off the computer and remove the power cable.
    • Long press the Power button for 15-20 seconds.
    • Plug in the power cable and switch on the computer.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 13, 2021
  4. This just happened when I powered on my computer. Is it safe to restart it? I need help...

Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

This just happened when I powered on my computer. Is it safe to restart it? I need help...

1. This just happened when I powered on my computer. Is it safe to restart it? I need help... - Similar Threads - happened powered computer

2. I need help with my computer...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with my computer...: I recently changed the hard drive and the ram on my laptop. I reinstalled windows 10, but now it will not update and my c drive is completely full. What can I do?...
  3. My pc lost power and when I restarted it it's just loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc lost power and when I restarted it it's just loading: My pc lost power and when i started it it's just loading and not loading into windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-lost-power-and-when-i-restarted-it-its-just/7c0a6815-a9bd-4256-bae2-1dc4a90c591e
  4. My pc lost power and when I restarted it it's just loading

My pc lost power and when I restarted it it's just loading: My pc lost power and when i started it it's just loading and not loading into windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-lost-power-and-when-i-restarted-it-its-just/7c0a6815-a9bd-4256-bae2-1dc4a90c591e
  5. I need help with power

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I need help with power: When i have the power adapter connected the sleep option work perfectly fine but when i disconnect the power adapter and put the computer to sleep it shuts down.Please help!...
  6. I need help with power

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with power: When i have the power adapter connected the sleep option work perfectly fine but when i disconnect the power adapter and put the computer to sleep it shuts down.Please help!...
  7. I need help with power

8. I need help. Why is this happening?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help. Why is this happening?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/kirito9201 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m94l1r/i_need_help_why_is_this_happening/
  9. Just updated my computer and this happened. Help?

Just updated my computer and this happened. Help?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/rubbyduckier [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jdoqtn/just_updated_my_computer_and_this_happened_help/
  10. I need help with my computer.

I need help with my computer.: So after my computer updated, it started getting a little bit slow, but I could live with that. But after it updated again, every time it's either reset or turned on again, all documents are erased. Is there a way to fix thise or am I forever stuck with it? submitted by...