Windows 10: This just popped up on my screen, not sure what to do.

Discus and support This just popped up on my screen, not sure what to do. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/thecriticalthinker1 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/thecriticalthinker1, Jun 12, 2020.

1. This just popped up on my screen, not sure what to do.

/u/thecriticalthinker1, Jun 12, 2020

2. Screen tearing not sure of cause

You posted a lot of information. That isn't a bad thing, but I would say a good chunk of people coming into the thread are going to be put off by it.

What I would suggest is taking the information you have there and short-handing it. People find it more readable to go down through a list of what has occurred and what you've done about it so far.

I'm sure someone will be along to help. That your mobo threw a beep code suggesting memory, and you ran 4 passes on it (MemTest?) without any problems, maybe you're looking at a problem with the mobo.

Again, try and shorthand your post.

OnePostWonder, Jun 12, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 12, 2020
  4. This just popped up on my screen, not sure what to do.

PC goes into black screen and froze

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's not a software related issue which is why I was suggesting that you remove the video card to start with since it's such an easy process of elimination step.

I'm not familiar with AMD CPUs, I did see that you had listed in your system specs but I had no idea whether or not it has an iGPU

Is there any possibility of you being able to get your hands on any compatible video card at all?it would be the easiest step to try to troubleshoot or at least one of the easier ones. You should be able to get into the bios without anything but A display cable hooked up to the motherboard

jboydgolfer, Jun 12, 2020
Thema:

This just popped up on my screen, not sure what to do.

1. This just popped up on my screen, not sure what to do. - Similar Threads - popped screen sure

2. pop up window>what to do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pop up window>what to do: Hello.When connect via usb a new device to my laptop appears a pop up window about what want to do.Nothing/transfer files e.t.cHow to access to this setting?If for example choose>nothing how can change this to the next connection?...
  3. pop up window>what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pop up window>what to do: Hello.When connect via usb a new device to my laptop appears a pop up window about what want to do.Nothing/transfer files e.t.cHow to access to this setting?If for example choose>nothing how can change this to the next connection?...
  4. my computer just popped up a virus and my screen wont let me do anything what do i do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer just popped up a virus and my screen wont let me do anything what do i do?: my computer just popped up a virus and my screen wont let me do anything what do i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-just-popped-up-a-virus-and-my-screen/c98d7d18-29be-483c-92d6-bd1eeb1ba2ec
  5. my computer just popped up a virus and my screen wont let me do anything what do i do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my computer just popped up a virus and my screen wont let me do anything what do i do?: my computer just popped up a virus and my screen wont let me do anything what do i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-just-popped-up-a-virus-and-my-screen/c98d7d18-29be-483c-92d6-bd1eeb1ba2ec
  6. my computer just popped up a virus and my screen wont let me do anything what do i do?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Not sure where to post this but what is this? It keeps popping up in my downloads folder no...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Not sure where to post this but what is this? It keeps popping up in my downloads folder no...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/FP_Rade [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j8jd3f/not_sure_where_to_post_this_but_what_is_this_it/
  8. Not sure what to do

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Not sure what to do: So mcafee was saying my computer was at risk last night and I didn’t think much of it because I thought it was just trying to get me to buy it but today my computer is working WAY slowing then usual so I don’t really know what to do. Can somebody please tell me what’s going...
  9. Computer Locking Up and Not Sure What to Do.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Locking Up and Not Sure What to Do.: Good Evening, I have recently been battling with my computer locking up, it will not blue screen or give me an error code. It just freezes and restarts. It does it while I'm streaming, editing videos, heck I even tried just leaving the computer on with it on idle and it...
  10. file,pop up, not sure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    file,pop up, not sure: This box not even sure what to call it. it keeps popping up how do I get rid of it ? I can't paste it in here don't know why .Does anyone know what it is? Inside the box top corner it says...