Windows 10: this keeps happenign im not sure how to even describe

Discus and support this keeps happenign im not sure how to even describe in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; this suddenly started happening and not only on valorant but also youtube, it seems to be adjusted according to what i have open so its probably not a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by theozab, Nov 2, 2022.

1. theozab Win User

this keeps happenign im not sure how to even describe

this suddenly started happening and not only on valorant but also youtube, it seems to be adjusted according to what i have open so its probably not a graphics card problem. can someone help tell me whats happening and how to fix it. also if anyone is going to ask i took that picture with my phone cuz my screenshot key is broken.this is a video of what it looks likehttps://streamable.com/tr0eng

:)

theozab, Nov 2, 2022
  2. imanalien Win User

No restart button in task manager

another easy way to kill tasks, download and install Winaero Tweaker(free) and theres a setting to add a Kill non responding tasks using the desktop right click menu. When you place your cursor on the desktop anywhere and right click the option is at the top of the list, Very handy and you dont have to go through all those steps and well Winaero Tweaker has alot of cool Windows tweaks. Just posting a different suggestion, Im sure your ok with what was suggested here.

imanalien, Nov 2, 2022
  3. how sure must i be to say this is the real community im living with?

Hi,

The issue description seems a bit unclear and I would like to have a better understanding before we start working on it. I would appreciate if you could help me with more information.

• What is the exact issue that you are facing?

• Do you receive any error message or error code?

• What are you actually referring to when you say “how sure must i be to say this is the real community im living with”?

I would also suggest you to refer to the Microsoft Help Article given below.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/555375

Please let us know the information in brief. We will be glad to assist you further.

Mayank Gupta10, Nov 2, 2022
  4. Etetherin Win User

BSOD- Continuous Bsods and im not sure why or what to do

Windows version 1909

Attachment 277659

My computer keeps blue screening during seemingly normal use. Im not sure what else to provide other than that

Etetherin, Nov 2, 2022
Thema:

1. this keeps happenign im not sure how to even describe - Similar Threads - keeps happenign sure

2. Roblox keeps thinking im on mobile even though im using it on windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox keeps thinking im on mobile even though im using it on windows: I'm using windows 10 and my Roblox keeps thinking that I'm on mobile, I downloaded it from Microsoft store but it still thinks I'm on mobile, it makes games harder and its hard to use Roblox....
  3. Roblox keeps thinking im on mobile even though im using it on windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roblox keeps thinking im on mobile even though im using it on windows: I'm using windows 10 and my Roblox keeps thinking that I'm on mobile, I downloaded it from Microsoft store but it still thinks I'm on mobile, it makes games harder and its hard to use Roblox....
  4. this keeps happenign im not sure how to even describe

this keeps happenign im not sure how to even describe: this suddenly started happening and not only on valorant but also youtube, it seems to be adjusted according to what i have open so its probably not a graphics card problem. can someone help tell me whats happening and how to fix it. also if anyone is going to ask i took that...
  5. I'm not sure how to describe the problem.But it's about My Windows Profile.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I'm not sure how to describe the problem.But it's about My Windows Profile.: I recently encountered a problem with the "Windows Profile" system locking or saving some erroneous data, preventing me from playing certain games. I have tried switching profiles and relaunching the same game and found it to play normally. At the same time I tested the...
  6. I'm not sure how to describe the problem.But it's about My Windows Profile.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm not sure how to describe the problem.But it's about My Windows Profile.: I recently encountered a problem with the "Windows Profile" system locking or saving some erroneous data, preventing me from playing certain games. I have tried switching profiles and relaunching the same game and found it to play normally. At the same time I tested the...
  7. I'm not sure how to describe the problem.But it's about My Windows Profile.

8. Screen "splitting", not sure how to describe in short.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen "splitting", not sure how to describe in short.: On occasion my system gets a bug where it splits my screen in half, and moves the left half a bit to the right. Essentially this makes it so that there is a pixel wide line in the center of my screen missing. Not blacked out, the lines are just missing and the halves are...
  9. Not sure how to describe - Windows 10 keeps "tabbing" up on some parts of my UI

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not sure how to describe - Windows 10 keeps "tabbing" up on some parts of my UI: I've done a recording showing what this actually looks like: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ddjaa7bxfa81ytq/2019-06-10_14-12-58.mp4?dl=0 I've run Malwarebytes to first check if there's anything on my computer I've potentially installed that would be harmful, but nothing's...
  10. How would you describe this?

in Windows 10 Support
    How would you describe this?: Hi folks, I would like to recommend this in the Feedback App, but I'm not sure how to say it. For lack of words, I have put this together so y'all can see what I would like. I guess I would just like more customization with the Start Menu. *Smile [img] -Chuck 2982