Windows 10: This keeps happening every time i try to turn on my pc, can i get any help?

Discus and support This keeps happening every time i try to turn on my pc, can i get any help? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Robertfonia [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Robertfonia, Oct 23, 2020.

1. This keeps happening every time i try to turn on my pc, can i get any help?

/u/Robertfonia, Oct 23, 2020

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Oct 23, 2020
  3. Keep programs running whilst screen is turned off - MSBook

Hello,

Thank you for keeping us updated.

I understand that you want the programs to be running with turned off display.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + X keys and select the Control Panel.
    • Select Power options by searching in search box.
    • Left Pane select Choose when to turn off the display.
    • Select the Time to turn off the display. Click Save Changes.
    • Check if the issue resolves.
    Please post to us with the results to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 23, 2020
  4. This keeps happening every time i try to turn on my pc, can i get any help?

PC keeps killing my mice

i shall add your suggestion to the list. It will be at the very bottom.

CAPSLOCKSTUCK, Oct 23, 2020
Thema:

This keeps happening every time i try to turn on my pc, can i get any help?

1. This keeps happening every time i try to turn on my pc, can i get any help? - Similar Threads - keeps happening every

2. i keep getting bsod every time i try to restart my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i keep getting bsod every time i try to restart my laptop: this happened after i installed some nvidia graphic drivers and i want to uninstall it since it makes my laptop lag like crazy. at first i didnt know anything and went to control panel to try to delete it. im not sure if it started after the installation or my attempt of...
  3. i keep getting bsod every time i try to restart my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i keep getting bsod every time i try to restart my laptop: this happened after i installed some nvidia graphic drivers and i want to uninstall it since it makes my laptop lag like crazy. at first i didnt know anything and went to control panel to try to delete it. im not sure if it started after the installation or my attempt of...
  4. i keep getting bsod every time i try to restart my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I keep getting the BSOD every time I turn on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting the BSOD every time I turn on my computer: Every time I turn on my computer it says "Getting windows ready, Don't turn off your computer." But the updating process abruptly stops and gets to the BSOD. At the bottom of the screen it says "Stop code: System service exception" As far as I know after the BSOD the computer...
  6. I keep getting the BSOD every time I turn on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep getting the BSOD every time I turn on my computer: Every time I turn on my computer it says "Getting windows ready, Don't turn off your computer." But the updating process abruptly stops and gets to the BSOD. At the bottom of the screen it says "Stop code: System service exception" As far as I know after the BSOD the computer...
  7. I keep getting the BSOD every time I turn on my computer

8. Can somebody help me? Every time I turn on my computer this happens. I can’t boot up to...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can somebody help me? Every time I turn on my computer this happens. I can’t boot up to...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/reflexwym [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/krffgu/can_somebody_help_me_every_time_i_turn_on_my/
  9. Every time I try to use cortana this happens

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Every time I try to use cortana this happens: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AthleticAlbatross [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ixz715/every_time_i_try_to_use_cortana_this_happens/
  10. BSOD every time i turn my pc on

BSOD every time i turn my pc on: my pc has been giving me bsod ever since i installed win10 on it, it happens with every boot, sometimes it displays a bsod, and other times just a black screen when windows starts to load, after that, it restarts on it's own or simply shuts down. After booting it for the 2nd...