Windows 10: This keeps happening on my computer seemingly randomly.

Discus and support This keeps happening on my computer seemingly randomly. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/WingedSeven [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/WingedSeven, Jun 11, 2020.

1. This keeps happening on my computer seemingly randomly.

/u/WingedSeven, Jun 11, 2020
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Jun 11, 2020
  3. ElderJohn Win User
    BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE randomly after cold boot/sleep

For the past month I have been getting random BSOD's all with driver power state failure. They happen randomly, usually within the first 5-10 minutes of cold booting or waking my computer. Steps I have taken to attempt to fix the problem:
    1. Reinstalled GPU drivers/ tried old drivers
    2. Fresh installed Windows 1803, still happened, then fresh installed 1709
    3. Disabled Fast Boot
    None of these things fixed the issue, any help would be much appreciated at pinpointing the issue. Thanks

ElderJohn, Jun 11, 2020
  4. This keeps happening on my computer seemingly randomly.

Pc keeps restarting randomly

Hello

my sons pc restarts every 2-3 days seemingly randomly, no connection to what was being done at the time.

have replaced the power supply and in the process seated all the power connections...temperatures are on the low side...even fitted a better cooler an arctic A11 just to be safe....

wonderd what the mist bvious things are t check...

someone said uninstall the graphic card and drivers and reinstall after a reboot...

not done any any troubleshooting / remedial steps yest apart from the new psu and cooler...

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Jun 11, 2020
Thema:

This keeps happening on my computer seemingly randomly.

1. This keeps happening on my computer seemingly randomly. - Similar Threads - keeps happening computer

2. Bizarre system hang, seems to happen completely randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bizarre system hang, seems to happen completely randomly: ROG B550F GamingRyzen 3 4100Gigabyte RX570This hang happens anywhere from 10 minutes after boot, to 6 hours after boot. Its bizarre in that everything looks normal, however apps stop fuctioning without "not responding" and windows basically does the same. All windows UI...
  3. Bizarre system hang, seems to happen completely randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bizarre system hang, seems to happen completely randomly: ROG B550F GamingRyzen 3 4100Gigabyte RX570This hang happens anywhere from 10 minutes after boot, to 6 hours after boot. Its bizarre in that everything looks normal, however apps stop fuctioning without "not responding" and windows basically does the same. All windows UI...
  4. Bizarre system hang, seems to happen completely randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My computer keeps randomly freezing

My computer keeps randomly freezing: My computer has been randomly freezing on many occasions now. I have received a VIDEO SCHEDULER ERROR and VIDEO TDR FAILURE in the past, and recently have had the computer just freeze, with the screen going white, then black, and completely restarting. The Event Viewer show...
  6. My Computer Keeps Randomly Crashing

My Computer Keeps Randomly Crashing: Hello I need help on this problem I have with my computer where it crashes randomly and it shows the windows blue error screen I could be playing a game or just on google and it will randomly freeze and it will take me to the blue error screen I'm thinking maybe my gpu is too...
  7. My PC will reboot randomly, but it doesn’t seem to happen in safe mode.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC will reboot randomly, but it doesn’t seem to happen in safe mode.: I have a desktop PC that I just recently installed windows on, and it seems to crash randomly. I’ve tried seemingly everything: System File Checker (sfc), DISM, disabling automatic restart, disabling third-party services, and even repairing my installation with the media...
  8. Computer restarts seemingly randomly

Computer restarts seemingly randomly: I've been struggling with this problem on and off for a few weeks now. At any given point my computer shuts down, then loops restarting itself while "Preparing auto repair", until it finally outputs Stopcode: WHEA Uncorrectable error. I've spoken with support multiple times...
  9. My PC keeps randomly turning off at seemingly random intervals.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC keeps randomly turning off at seemingly random intervals.: First of all, my pc’s specs: Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60 GHz RAM: 32 GB System Type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor All from a pre-built iBuyPower Gaming PC. Pretty slick. Alright onto the problem: basically the title, for whatever...
  10. seemingly random freezing of computer

seemingly random freezing of computer: Any help with how to access the log files that might indicate why the computer is freezing It is a brand new install of Windows 10 on a SSD drive, ive tried to update all the drivers and bios... tried some of the usual chkdsk, repair, memory check etc... everything seems to...