Windows 10: This keeps happening with a few files but i can’t find a file called AppData. i’m sorry for...

Discus and support This keeps happening with a few files but i can’t find a file called AppData. i’m sorry for... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/thelavishmallard [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/thelavishmallard, Feb 29, 2020.

1. This keeps happening with a few files but i can’t find a file called AppData. i’m sorry for...

/u/thelavishmallard, Feb 29, 2020
  2. regan1985 Win User

making file lists

the command f did get some files but not all of them? any idea why?

i used the command h:/tree /f films

and it gave me a a list of files from M to Z

regan1985, Feb 29, 2020
  3. How to recover deleted appdata file

Hi Michelle,

The AppData folder would have data regarding the applications in the computer. If its contents are deleted, data would be lost and you may not be able to use some applications as well. To isolate your concern, answer the following question:

• What error message are you getting after you deleted an AppData file?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Here are the steps on how to restore files:

• Type Restore files in the search box on the taskbar, then, select
      Restore your files with File History.
    • Look for the file you need, then use the arrows to see all its versions.
    • When you find the version you want, select Restore to save it in its original location. To save it in a different place, press and hold (or right-click)
      Restore, select Restore to, and then choose a new location.

It's always good to have a backup of your files on another drive in case something happens to the originals. Check this

link
    on how to Back up and restore your files.

Let us know if you need more help.

Marvelos Reg, Feb 29, 2020
  4. AM*
    Am* Win User

This keeps happening with a few files but i can’t find a file called AppData. i’m sorry for...

Uber file server build -- suggestions

Uber file server build -- suggestions?

I'm currently in the process of buying stuff for my file server build. Going to try and keep this build all in one thread this time.

Stuff already bought:

• Motherboard (socket 1155 H61)
      RAM (1600MHz)
      PCI SATA cards
      Operating System (Windows 8 + FreeNAS)
      SSD
      CPU (35w Pentium Ivybridge 2.6GHz)
    Looking for suggestions on:

• GPU -- use the on-die GPU or buy a PCI-E graphics card (was thinking of a 7750)? My only requirement is that it is able to run 1080p mkv files and play Blurays without a problem.
      Case -- needs to hold as many 3.5" drives as humanly possible (more than 10 at least), while not being too expensive
      PSU -- needs to be able to run over 40 SATA HDDs as well as 6xPCI RAID cards and 1xPCI-E 2.0 RAID card. Silver, Gold or Platinum?
      CPU Cooler -- fanless or not?
      Case fans
    That's all I can think of for now...unless I'm forgetting something...oh and one more thing -- I will be buying the hard drives two at a time as I run out of space. Also the PCI-E RAID card will be bought a lot later down the line, as I've only just got enough hard drives for 1 out of 6 of my PCI SATA cards.

Any suggestions, feel free to post. Thanks

Thema:

This keeps happening with a few files but i can’t find a file called AppData. i’m sorry for...

1. This keeps happening with a few files but i can’t find a file called AppData. i’m sorry for... - Similar Threads - keeps happening few

2. i can’t find trojan file location

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i can’t find trojan file location: so i have under the protection history a threat called HackTool:Win32/AutoKMS. and on top of it is written threat removed or restored. i tried searching for the file location to delete it (C:\WINDOWS\system32\SppExtComObjPatcher.exe) but i can’t seem to find it under this...
  3. Weird Files on Appdata

Weird Files on Appdata: [ATTACH] So I was checking my appdata for some mod stuff and I encountered these weird files, do someone knows what they're are? Thanks. https://preview.redd.it/u0jg0qs1vv861.png?width=110&format=png&auto=webp&s=7eac739a9bf4af57c31ed9c520fdd22b3eeee68f submitted by...
  4. Can't find script file: AppData\Roaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't find script file: AppData\Roaming: [ATTACH] Please help me find solution to this. I am curious enough to try new things on my laptop and suddenly in that this problem arise. Will it affect my hard drive data?...
  5. File explorer can’t find file

in Cortana
    File explorer can’t find file: I do a search in file explorer. It can’t find a file called “crystaldiskinfo”. I search “in” or “disk” or “info”. Tried it on my MacBook. Works fine. Why is windows 10 search so useless....
  6. Sorry for the terrible quality, but I’m trying to install windows on an ssd, but I keep...

Sorry for the terrible quality, but I’m trying to install windows on an ssd, but I keep...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/mikemike204 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fw5jqi/sorry_for_the_terrible_quality_but_im_trying_to/
  7. Sorry for the terrible quality, but I’m trying to install windows on an ssd, but I keep...

Sorry for the terrible quality, but I’m trying to install windows on an ssd, but I keep...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/mikemike204 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fw5jnh/sorry_for_the_terrible_quality_but_im_trying_to/
  8. I can’t delete a file called srep-virtual-memory.tmp

I can’t delete a file called srep-virtual-memory.tmp: This file popped up when I was installing a game and I can’t delete it. I tried deleting it using the command prompt (rmdir /q /s) but It doesn’t have a short file name. Any ideas how to delete this? submitted by /u/IWatchMyLittlePony [link] [comments]...
  9. Can’t Find My Document Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can’t Find My Document Files: I’m running Windows 10 on an HP computer. The computer’s motherboard failed this past week, and I’m trying to recover files from the hard drive. I don’t use OneDrive and I’ve defeated it by simply not logging into OneDrive when I log onto the computer. when i access my...
  10. Why is this happening? Can’t move files to desktop?

Why is this happening? Can’t move files to desktop?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Spyderrock [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fob3ge/why_is_this_happening_cant_move_files_to_desktop/