Windows 10: This keeps poping up in my face every now and then

Discus and support This keeps poping up in my face every now and then in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I use Windows 10 this is a picture of what happens and keeps interrupting my work : [ATTACH] The start menu, little dictation bar on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TariqoO, Jan 19, 2019.

1. TariqoO Win User

This keeps poping up in my face every now and then

Hello, I use Windows 10

this is a picture of what happens and keeps interrupting my work :

This keeps poping up in my face every now and then 80ffe645-215f-4698-8508-704e4ec12611?upload=true.png

The start menu, little dictation bar on the top and the "Connect" panel on the right

I was just using my browser and all of that opens up out of nowhere!

:)

TariqoO, Jan 19, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 19, 2019
  3. Error 0x80060402 keeps poping up on IE Windows 10

Error 0x80060402 keeps poping up on IE Windows 10

Does not appear when opening Chrome

How do I get rid of it ?

I have Norton Anti-Virus

JamesCareyAlex, Jan 19, 2019
  4. This keeps poping up in my face every now and then

What kind of quad.

I suspect you are at "the edge" of the power rating for the mainboard. Perhaps Q6600 wasnt listed due to TWO versions, C3 stepping at 105W and G0 stepping at 95W. Furthermore, if you OC the G0 Q6600 then it will use more than 95W. Since Q9300 is on a 1333 buss, then perhaps the BIOS doesnt give you scope to OC it, keeping it well withing the 95W envelope.

My suggestion is, if the mainboard is important to you and you dont want to blow the power regulators or caps, to NOT OC the Q6600. Take the thing out of design spec (by OC'ing it) and you may very well rapidly reduce the half-life of your board.

Also, as erocker suggests, there are 65W quads out now. I think those are better suited to this mainboard.

Good luck.

lemonadesoda, Jan 19, 2019
Thema:

This keeps poping up in my face every now and then

1. This keeps poping up in my face every now and then - Similar Threads - keeps poping face

2. Cmd keep poping up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cmd keep poping up: Hi, so i have a problem cmd keep poping every 30 min or 1h with nothing in it i can t type anything in it toohere is what it looks likeThis is what shows up in task manager...
  3. Cmd keep poping up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cmd keep poping up: Hi, so i have a problem cmd keep poping every 30 min or 1h with nothing in it i can t type anything in it toohere is what it looks likeThis is what shows up in task manager...
  4. There's a command prompt window keep poping up

There's a command prompt window keep poping up: About 4 days ago I started getting weird command window pop ups, it appears and instantly disappears, when I looked around for help I found that a task called Office background is causing it but when I looked in my task scheduler>windows>office I didn't find any task which...
  5. demo banner keeps poping up on my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    demo banner keeps poping up on my screen: demo banner keeps poping up on my screen how do I turn it off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/demo-banner-keeps-poping-up-on-my-screen/24a3092c-fad3-4be4-99ce-2387b4c234e9
  6. demo banner keeps poping up on my screen

demo banner keeps poping up on my screen: demo banner keeps poping up on my screen how do I turn it off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/demo-banner-keeps-poping-up-on-my-screen/24a3092c-fad3-4be4-99ce-2387b4c234e9
  7. demo banner keeps poping up on my screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. The calculator keeps poping up

in Windows 10 Customization
    The calculator keeps poping up: calculator keeps popping up Seems when I press the letter d How do I stop this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-calculator-keeps-poping-up/7eb913af-efb0-4434-ac84-42fb21bc87a7
  9. keeps poping up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    keeps poping up: no matter how or when i sign in or change password I cant get rid of this pop up I assume it a microsoft issue I did a virus and malware scan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keeps-poping-up/555605cd-c4fd-4fa1-9a73-6a9f737d9bfe"
  10. Keep poping up. Help please

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keep poping up. Help please: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Eabros [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dxqaao/keep_poping_up_help_please/

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 8 shutdown windows keeps on poping