Windows 10: This keeps popping up, it already restarted twice and it keeps happening, i dont know why,...

Discus and support This keeps popping up, it already restarted twice and it keeps happening, i dont know why,... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Autistmus_Prime [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Autistmus_Prime, Mar 29, 2021.

1. This keeps popping up, it already restarted twice and it keeps happening, i dont know why,...

/u/Autistmus_Prime, Mar 29, 2021

2. i use HTC HD7 and i dont know why it keeps on restarting

i use HTC HD7 and i dont know why it keeps on giving me a message that my storage has been demage so i should change it and it always keep restarting i have updated it,remove the battery and put it back but it still keeps restarting

silasgreen, Mar 29, 2021
  3. techbuzz Win User
    MBR keeps corrupting after restart

I have a machine that when restarted or allowed to go into hibernation, I receive a missing/corrupted master boot record message and Windows doesn't boot. I am able to successfully repair the MBR each time using Windows recovery console, but I'm unable to determine what keeps making it happen.

Dell Latitude E6420
    Windows 7 64bit

Steps performed so far: -besides fixing the MBR after each restart or hibernation
    -ran system file checker sfc /scannow
    -ran chkdsk
    -verified that ACHI was enabled in the bios

If I can't figure this out I will end up just reinstalling the operating system, but I worried that the issue with just reoccur later down the line. Any advice/recommendations would be much appreciated.

techbuzz, Mar 29, 2021
  4. cdawall Win User

This keeps popping up, it already restarted twice and it keeps happening, i dont know why,...

Server not yet valid keeps popping up

i keep getting the message for several sites and its getting annoying. im using FF portable

This keeps popping up, it already restarted twice and it keeps happening, i dont know why,... server%20null.png

This keeps popping up, it already restarted twice and it keeps happening, i dont know why,... server%20null723.png

they just keep popping up for websites i also dont understand why the paypal one pops up when i get on HWbot?

cdawall, Mar 29, 2021
Thema:

This keeps popping up, it already restarted twice and it keeps happening, i dont know why,...

1. This keeps popping up, it already restarted twice and it keeps happening, i dont know why,... - Similar Threads - keeps popping already

2. My games keep crashing and i dont know why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My games keep crashing and i dont know why: Everyday up until now has been perfectly fine at running games no problems now any game i play ill get pretty much 240 straight on any game but it will crash for no reason yesterday i was playing call of duty and it was perfectly fine no crashes or anything. Today when i got...
  3. My games keep crashing and i dont know why

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My games keep crashing and i dont know why: Everyday up until now has been perfectly fine at running games no problems now any game i play ill get pretty much 240 straight on any game but it will crash for no reason yesterday i was playing call of duty and it was perfectly fine no crashes or anything. Today when i got...
  4. My pc keeps restarting when playing fortnite and i still dont know why.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc keeps restarting when playing fortnite and i still dont know why.: My pc has started restarting whenever i play fortnite for the past 2 weeks. I have never had any similar issues before, and I dont think it is a psu issue as many people might suggest, because the manufacturers say i only need 500, 550W psu. I am using a 3060ti palit and...
  5. My pc keeps restarting when playing fortnite and i still dont know why.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps restarting when playing fortnite and i still dont know why.: My pc has started restarting whenever i play fortnite for the past 2 weeks. I have never had any similar issues before, and I dont think it is a psu issue as many people might suggest, because the manufacturers say i only need 500, 550W psu. I am using a 3060ti palit and...
  6. My keeps freezing and i dont know why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My keeps freezing and i dont know why: I checked viruses and i reset bios setting to default i used commands such as sfc /scannow and other stuff it freezes randomly and idk why please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-keeps-freezing-and-i-dont-know-why/4201ebbb-1a77-498d-ab66-a4823394e2ad
  7. My keeps freezing and i dont know why

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My keeps freezing and i dont know why: I checked viruses and i reset bios setting to default i used commands such as sfc /scannow and other stuff it freezes randomly and idk why please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-keeps-freezing-and-i-dont-know-why/4201ebbb-1a77-498d-ab66-a4823394e2ad
  8. PC suddenly restarts. Need help, need to know why, these happened twice already recently

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC suddenly restarts. Need help, need to know why, these happened twice already recently: From windows system log:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a 0x0000000000006000, 0xffff8d04cd9fa4b0, 0xffffffffc0000225, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 07f003b3-8c13-4a1b-bb35-cacb440c364b.DUMP...
  9. I dont know why this is happening just now

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I dont know why this is happening just now: I was messing with my mic settings trying to get my voicemod to work when i realized that my friends couldn't hear me anymore. I ran a microphone test i think in the "change system sounds" menu and now its saying that my detachable mic isn't plugged in. please help I don't...
  10. This keeps popping up and I don't know why

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    This keeps popping up and I don't know why: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Enter password Because you're accessing sensitive info, you need to verify your password. Forgot password? Troubleshooting details If you contact your administrator, send this info to them. Copy info to clipboard Correlation Id:...