Windows 10: This keeps showing up and idk what to do. I have an ASUS btw. It keeps crashing every few...

Discus and support This keeps showing up and idk what to do. I have an ASUS btw. It keeps crashing every few... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ilurv [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m0e6bc/this_keeps_showing_up_and_idk_what_to_do_i_have/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ilurv, Mar 8, 2021.

1. /u/ilurv Win User

This keeps showing up and idk what to do. I have an ASUS btw. It keeps crashing every few...

/u/ilurv, Mar 8, 2021
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 keeps crashing

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why the computer will keeps on crashing. One of which is missing or corrupted system files. For us to further isolate the issue, we suggest answering the following questions:

• What exactly are you accessing/doing when the computer crashes?
    • Were you still able to login to the computer after it happens?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error messages or mini dump that you've received?

In the meantime, if you're seeing a blue screen when the computer crashes, we suggest following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors. Kindly choose the appropriate answer to the category
    "When did you get the error?".

We'll wait for your response on this matter.

Mayra Aqu, Mar 8, 2021
  3. store keeps crashing (windows 10)

Hi,

My husband bought an Asus X541S laptop a few days ago.

I have not been able to use the Windows store ever since I got the computer.

I have fun the troubleshooter, fixed time, done all the steps as suggested, but Windows store keeps on crashing every time I click on an app I want to download.

Please help.

Salmah.Erang, Mar 8, 2021
  4. Gencijs Win User

This keeps showing up and idk what to do. I have an ASUS btw. It keeps crashing every few...

File explorer keeps crashing in Win 10

Hello,

I did the steps you wrote. All the settings were as you suggested. The File Explorer keeps crashing.

Gencijs, Mar 8, 2021
Thema:

1. This keeps showing up and idk what to do. I have an ASUS btw. It keeps crashing every few... - Similar Threads - keeps showing idk

2. Why do I have to keep reactivating windows every few days?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I have to keep reactivating windows every few days?: I had windows 11 on my SSD and I brought it to a PC repair shop. They wiped the drive and asked me if i wanted windows 10 or 11 on it. I decided to go back to windows 10. Every few days now I get the Active windows in the bottom right. I have to go into activation settings...
  3. Why do I have to keep reactivating windows every few days?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do I have to keep reactivating windows every few days?: I had windows 11 on my SSD and I brought it to a PC repair shop. They wiped the drive and asked me if i wanted windows 10 or 11 on it. I decided to go back to windows 10. Every few days now I get the Active windows in the bottom right. I have to go into activation settings...
  4. Why do I have to keep reactivating windows every few days?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Explorer keeps crashing every few seconds and restarting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Explorer keeps crashing every few seconds and restarting: Hi, I'm so desperate, I tried so many fixes and can't get it fixed. So I send my PC either to sleep mode with a couple of Chrome Tabs or I just left it running. When I returned a couple of hours later the task bar and all the icons on the desktop kept flickering Explorer...
  6. Explorer keeps crashing every few seconds and restarting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Explorer keeps crashing every few seconds and restarting: Hi, I'm so desperate, I tried so many fixes and can't get it fixed. So I send my PC either to sleep mode with a couple of Chrome Tabs or I just left it running. When I returned a couple of hours later the task bar and all the icons on the desktop kept flickering Explorer...
  7. Explorer keeps crashing every few seconds and restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. whats up with this thing showing up every few weeks

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    whats up with this thing showing up every few weeks: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Downtown_Resort8680 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/qarfl4/whats_up_with_this_thing_showing_up_every_few/
  9. Explorer keeps crashing every few seconds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Explorer keeps crashing every few seconds: Hello, I have a problem with my pc, im running windows 10 pro, today it started to crash every frew seconds, when i open a window in explorer, it suddenly crashes.I checked on event viewer and the following errors prompted:Faulting application name: Explorer.EXE, version:...
  10. Windows keeps freezing up every few seconds

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows keeps freezing up every few seconds: Built my pc a few days ago and started overclocking my CPU and ram, it was all working fine (no errors on OCCT) until a few hours ago when I noticed freezes of 5 seconds happening every so often. My first thought was to clear cmos which I did but it's still happening, does...