Windows 10: This keeps showing up!

Discus and support This keeps showing up! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; This keeps showing up! Especially when I'm playing GTA V, it closes is and then it comes up with a cmd window behind it. HELP PLEASE!!![ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DemiladeAkintan, Dec 11, 2018.

1. This keeps showing up!

This keeps showing up! Especially when I'm playing GTA V, it closes is and then it comes up with a cmd window behind it. HELP PLEASE!!! This keeps showing up! 94dab892-a7c8-48aa-80c8-caf34df0055f?upload=true.jpg

:)

DemiladeAkintan, Dec 11, 2018
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond This keeps showing up! :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 11, 2018
  3. wolf Win User
    True core and memory clock on my GFX...what should I trust?

i have the list of nvidia core and shader steppings if you like, it shows the requested clockspeed versus the effective clockspeed.

4. This keeps showing up!

What kind of quad.

I suspect you are at "the edge" of the power rating for the mainboard. Perhaps Q6600 wasnt listed due to TWO versions, C3 stepping at 105W and G0 stepping at 95W. Furthermore, if you OC the G0 Q6600 then it will use more than 95W. Since Q9300 is on a 1333 buss, then perhaps the BIOS doesnt give you scope to OC it, keeping it well withing the 95W envelope.

My suggestion is, if the mainboard is important to you and you dont want to blow the power regulators or caps, to NOT OC the Q6600. Take the thing out of design spec (by OC'ing it) and you may very well rapidly reduce the half-life of your board.

Also, as erocker suggests, there are 65W quads out now. I think those are better suited to this mainboard.

Good luck.

lemonadesoda, Dec 11, 2018
Thema:

This keeps showing up!

1. This keeps showing up! - Similar Threads - keeps showing

2. My PC keeps freezing, Task manager shows my RAM at 99% even when idle or watching a simple...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC keeps freezing, Task manager shows my RAM at 99% even when idle or watching a simple...: I Upgraded to Windows 11 a couple of months ago and am having issues with my PC freezing randomly, It happens when I'm barley using the PC such as looking for files, when I'm playing games after they were running fine and when I'm browsing with only a few tabs open less than...
  3. My PC keeps freezing, Task manager shows my RAM at 99% even when idle or watching a simple...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC keeps freezing, Task manager shows my RAM at 99% even when idle or watching a simple...: I Upgraded to Windows 11 a couple of months ago and am having issues with my PC freezing randomly, It happens when I'm barley using the PC such as looking for files, when I'm playing games after they were running fine and when I'm browsing with only a few tabs open less than...
  4. My laptop is keep restarting in loop and showing windows getting ready

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is keep restarting in loop and showing windows getting ready: I tried every possible ways and keys to solve this but it’s not working what to do now let me know please help me Microsoft I have so much work to do but my laptop is not opening just restarting and showing windows getting ready....
  5. My laptop is keep restarting and showing that windows getting ready and it’s going in loop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is keep restarting and showing that windows getting ready and it’s going in loop...: My laptop is keep restarting and showing that the windows is getting ready and it’s going in loop again again same thing is happening what to do I tried every possible ways to solve it but it not worked please help me Microsoft to solve this problem...
  6. My laptop is keep restarting in loop and showing windows getting ready

My laptop is keep restarting in loop and showing windows getting ready: I tried every possible ways and keys to solve this but it’s not working what to do now let me know please help me Microsoft I have so much work to do but my laptop is not opening just restarting and showing windows getting ready....
  7. My laptop is keep restarting and showing that windows getting ready and it’s going in loop...

My laptop is keep restarting and showing that windows getting ready and it’s going in loop...: My laptop is keep restarting and showing that the windows is getting ready and it’s going in loop again again same thing is happening what to do I tried every possible ways to solve it but it not worked please help me Microsoft to solve this problem...
  8. My laptop is keep restarting in loop and showing windows getting ready

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. My laptop is keep restarting and showing that windows getting ready and it’s going in loop...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. My Windows 11 emoji display keeps showing rectangle place holders in each category's menu.

My Windows 11 emoji display keeps showing rectangle place holders in each category's menu.: How can I fix this? If I hover over the place holder, it does say the description, but I can't actually see the image. The emoji tray used to work perfectly in Windows 10 on my workstation....