Windows 10: This key can be used only once per PC/motherboard

Discus and support This key can be used only once per PC/motherboard in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I see the same note under both the products(Kinguin) while they are priced differently. Whats the difference between OEM and online activation then ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/dirtrider007, Feb 24, 2021.

1. This key can be used only once per PC/motherboard

I see the same note under both the products(Kinguin) while they are priced differently. Whats the difference between OEM and online activation then ?

submitted by /u/dirtrider007
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/dirtrider007, Feb 24, 2021

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Feb 24, 2021
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 24, 2021
  4. Polo6RGTI Win User

This key can be used only once per PC/motherboard

Asus Z370 Maximus X Motherboards

The 9th gen processors that are currently available is still the P0 stepping and will eventually be replaced with the new R0 stepping processors.

Here are the screenshots I took from Gigabyte's website

This key can be used only once per PC/motherboard [​IMG]

Gigabyte redacted the new R0 processors from the list a day later.

This key can be used only once per PC/motherboard [​IMG]

Polo6RGTI, Feb 24, 2021
Thema:

This key can be used only once per PC/motherboard

1. This key can be used only once per PC/motherboard - Similar Threads - key used once

2. PC randomly crashes once per day -- DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC randomly crashes once per day -- DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133: Hi. I'm using a Lenovo Legion Tower desktop PC running Windows 11. The PC has started crashing at seemingly random times, at least once per session. It's happened when gaming and when browsing Chrome. It can run for hours before crashing. The screen freezes and the sound...
  3. Once per minute laptop hangs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Once per minute laptop hangs: Once per minute when system clock second counter is at :00 explorer.exe shows a spike in cpu utilization and the computer hangs. The length of time it hangs increases with the length of time the computer is in use. Using graphics programs increases the hang time faster....
  4. Once per minute laptop hangs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Once per minute laptop hangs: Once per minute when system clock second counter is at :00 explorer.exe shows a spike in cpu utilization and the computer hangs. The length of time it hangs increases with the length of time the computer is in use. Using graphics programs increases the hang time faster....
  5. Computer Crashing Once Per Day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Crashing Once Per Day: I have an issue that whenever I play a video or start a game, my computer will crash, sometimes with a blue screen error sometimes no. It happens once per day. Once it crashes, it wont crash for the rest of the day, even if I happen to shut down or restart the computer. I...
  6. Computer Crashing Once Per Day

Computer Crashing Once Per Day: I recently upgraded my computer. I ran Windows off the old SSD and everything was working well. I then purchased a Western Digital SN550 Blue 1TB NVMe SSD and installed windows, I have a MSI B450I motherboard Micro ITXand a AMD 3600 processor. Ever since then I have had...
  7. My internet working correctly only once per two launches

in Windows 10 Customization
    My internet working correctly only once per two launches: Hi there! Here is my problem: my internet working only once per two launches. So now after each log on i have to restart my PC, and only after that i can use internet. Everything that's not my PC router, etc. is working properly, it's just my Windows. I actually live like...
  8. File sharing from Windows 10 freezes access once and only once per file.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File sharing from Windows 10 freezes access once and only once per file.: Problem: Every time I access a file from my Windows 10 share on my Nvidia Shield TV it interrupts the access to the file and forces a restart of the file. When I use Kodi the screen goes black for about two minutes before I can start again. Everything is 100% responsive in...
  9. BSOD occuring only once per day with external monitors

BSOD occuring only once per day with external monitors: Hello, I'm stumbling upon a strange behaviour of Windows 10 on my work laptop. I recently got two monitors: one is plugged with HDMI, the other with VGA. I don't have any docking station, hence the interesting way to hook these monitors. Every day when I switch my laptop...
  10. Strange BSOD occuring only once per day with external monitors

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange BSOD occuring only once per day with external monitors: Hello, I'm stumbling upon a strange behaviour of Windows 10 on my work laptop. I recently got two monitors: one is plugged with HDMI, the other with VGA. I don't have any docking station, hence the interesting way to hook these monitors. Every day when I switch my laptop...