Windows 10: This laptop I bought from best buy came today and won't connect to wifi. It says connected...

Discus and support This laptop I bought from best buy came today and won't connect to wifi. It says connected... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Quiiz2 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Quiiz2, Oct 20, 2020.

1. /u/Quiiz2 Win User

This laptop I bought from best buy came today and won't connect to wifi. It says connected...

/u/Quiiz2, Oct 20, 2020

2. Windows Lumia 930 won,t connect to the wifi.

l have windows nokia Lumia 930 and it won,t connect to wifi at home or at work

paulredick, Oct 20, 2020
  3. Phone won't connect if I change wifi password

My Nokia Lumia 520 never had any connection problems, but today it won't connect not even when I press the WPS button on the modem or type the wifi password. I get the message:

''The Wifi network didn't respond, try again later''.

Wifi is working fine on all other devices (pc, laptop, tablet and other phones) so I'm guessing it's a phone issue? Phone's wifi was working fine yesterday.

Black Panther, Oct 20, 2020
  4. tamo Win User

This laptop I bought from best buy came today and won't connect to wifi. It says connected...

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

This laptop I bought from best buy came today and won't connect to wifi. It says connected... [​IMG]

Thema:

1. This laptop I bought from best buy came today and won't connect to wifi. It says connected... - Similar Threads - laptop bought best

2. Bought a sculpt ergonomic desktop to connect to our laptop. No usb came with it to...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bought a sculpt ergonomic desktop to connect to our laptop. No usb came with it to...: What usb do I use? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bought-a-sculpt-ergonomic-desktop-to-connect-to/ebb57aad-4308-4039-9779-93b1e4c5fa1c
  3. Bought a sculpt ergonomic desktop to connect to our laptop. No usb came with it to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bought a sculpt ergonomic desktop to connect to our laptop. No usb came with it to...: What usb do I use? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bought-a-sculpt-ergonomic-desktop-to-connect-to/ebb57aad-4308-4039-9779-93b1e4c5fa1c
  4. Laptop won't connect to public wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop won't connect to public wifi: I have a Lenovo Ideapad running windows 11 home. It does not have a VPN installed and doesn't use thrid party anti-virus. I can't get it to connect to public wifi and some wifi networks say "No internet, secured". I first noticed this problem about 2 weeks ago and nothing I...
  5. Laptop won't connect to public wifi

Laptop won't connect to public wifi: I have a Lenovo Ideapad running windows 11 home. It does not have a VPN installed and doesn't use thrid party anti-virus. I can't get it to connect to public wifi and some wifi networks say "No internet, secured". I first noticed this problem about 2 weeks ago and nothing I...
  6. Wifi is Connected But Icon says not connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi is Connected But Icon says not connected: I am currently running Windows 10. Recently I noticed a change where my wifi icon says it is not connected But I can access the internet just fine and everything works. I dont know why it shows like this. I have not made any changes to my system that would cause this shift....
  7. Wifi is Connected But Icon says not connected

Wifi is Connected But Icon says not connected: I am currently running Windows 10. Recently I noticed a change where my wifi icon says it is not connected But I can access the internet just fine and everything works. I dont know why it shows like this. I have not made any changes to my system that would cause this shift....
  8. Wifi is Connected But Icon says not connected

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Laptop Won't connect to wifi

Laptop Won't connect to wifi: Hello, when I attempt to connect to wifi on my laptop it says "can't connect to this network". I have already tried ipconfig which doesn't work when not connected, and I already have the most updated driver. However, I can connect to wifi if I uninstall the network driver and...
  10. Laptop won't connect to wifi/router - but will connect to wifi extender

Laptop won't connect to wifi/router - but will connect to wifi extender: Hi All. The following has happened before, and then if fixed it's self, but started happening again 3-4 days ago and is still an issue. I'm about 20-25 feet from the router, Normally it connects no problem. But since Monday afternoon my laptop won't connect to the...