Windows 10: This Laptop is Slower Than me, & I am Really Old

Discus and support This Laptop is Slower Than me, & I am Really Old in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I purchased a Lenovo Flex 5-1570 Processor is i5-1700u and 8 Gb RAM for my spouse and general house use a couple of years ago. I set it up and have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dantuggle, Dec 10, 2020.

1. dantuggle Win User

This Laptop is Slower Than me, & I am Really Old

I purchased a Lenovo Flex 5-1570 Processor is i5-1700u and 8 Gb RAM for my spouse and general house use a couple of years ago.

I set it up and have hardly used it since --until today.

This is the slowest device I have used since Windows 95. It starts slow and stays slow. Doesn't load much at startup. It takes over 40 seconds to start Outlook. Everything about this device is slow. I have no idea where to start with this. My spouse says it has always been this slow.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

:)

dantuggle, Dec 10, 2020
  2. Nordic Win User

What to do with old laptop

If you actually read the thread it is a spare old laptop.

Nordic, Dec 10, 2020
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Dec 10, 2020
  4. Anthony12 Win User

What to do with old laptop

Yeah this is good suggestions here with your old laptop but i just want to say you that you should replace your old laptop with any new laptop by exchanging the old one and i think this is the best opinion for you ....

Give us a call

Anthony12, Dec 10, 2020
Thema:

1. This Laptop is Slower Than me, & I am Really Old - Similar Threads - Laptop Slower Really

2. speed test is much slower on laptop than telephone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    speed test is much slower on laptop than telephone: the speed test results on my laptop Windows 10 home edition are much slower than my Samsung phone. they are both Wi-Fi they're both feet from the router and wi-fi. I am at a loss....
  3. Internet becoming slower and slower than usual

Internet becoming slower and slower than usual: I notice it recently but my download and upload sleep was dropping. I notice it by playing my game and I keep lagging. I check always my adapter and network but ther seems no problem. Is there any options to check what causes this?...
  4. Internet becoming slower and slower than usual

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet becoming slower and slower than usual: I notice it recently but my download and upload sleep was dropping. I notice it by playing my game and I keep lagging. I check always my adapter and network but ther seems no problem. Is there any options to check what causes this?...
  5. Internet becoming slower and slower than usual

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. internet becoming slower and slower than usual

in Windows 10 Gaming
    internet becoming slower and slower than usual: I don't know what may cause the prboelm but I notice that my download and upload speed is deopping I noticed it when I'm playing my game, however I don't know what might be the reason behind it, I always do troubleshootimg in network adapter but recently it's not working...
  7. internet becoming slower and slower than usual

internet becoming slower and slower than usual: I don't know what may cause the prboelm but I notice that my download and upload speed is deopping I noticed it when I'm playing my game, however I don't know what might be the reason behind it, I always do troubleshootimg in network adapter but recently it's not working...
  8. internet becoming slower and slower than usual

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Lenovo laptop slower than before

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo laptop slower than before: Hello My problem is that i bought this Lenovo IdeaPad 330 laptop, it was running very smoothly and was very fast for maybe 2-4months, i could play league with 180 fps with high settings, now when i turn off vertical sync, my screen is tearing and fps is just constatly...
  10. Brand new laptop slower than old one

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Brand new laptop slower than old one: Two weeks ago I bought a Lenovo ideapad 320. The specs are in the "System Two" tab of the 'My Computers' info below. The problem is everything runs much slower than my older laptop ("System One" below). The worst issue is that Chrome takes 13 seconds to launch a completely...