Windows 10: This Latency is normal?

Discus and support This Latency is normal? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi, I've been having issue with Latency on a new build on Ryzen 3700x. But yesterday I believe I finally fixed the problem by reinstalling drivers and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by ReASonZ, May 12, 2020.

1. ReASonZ Win User

This Latency is normal?

Hi,

I've been having issue with Latency on a new build on Ryzen 3700x. But yesterday I believe I finally fixed the problem by reinstalling drivers and switching some drivers.

Can some of you confirm the following test is normal. considering I've been running it for 40 minutes while having youtube music playing, trading software running, reinstalling some software on the computer.

ty!

This Latency is normal? [​IMG]

:)

ReASonZ, May 12, 2020
  2. MClark.1 Win User

Wdf01000.sys Latency - Windows 10

Hi Bowzin, after two days searching I (think) finally solved it, my highest latency is 0,49ms now. 1) Download Driver Booster 5 and update all drivers, even if you have done this manually at device manager. BIOS, mouse, everything.

2) I followed all steps at Audient web page regarding latency: power plan, HD and SSD properties, etc.

Thats it, I now plan to reduce it even more, but this is a huge step. I made several test while updating drivers and each time it threw a different driver problem with latency above 1,5ms.

MClark.1, May 12, 2020
  3. radusorin Win User
    Is this normal?

I have a 5870 and i get that some times. I think is because of the SSD's speed or at list that didn't happened wen i was on a normal HDD.

Still not sure if it's normal or not.

radusorin, May 12, 2020
  4. This Latency is normal?

Random dpc latency

Hi, i am sorry i cannot do that.

I tried many times but when the latency begin my pc is completely instable and unresponsive, it's VERY difficoult start any kind of program, even shutdown it is very complicated...

I found a little workaround which is not so comfortable... Basically when stutter begins i just need to restart my pc and it will works again.

This latency happens very often if my pc is on for hours..

I think the main problem could be with my motherboard driver (which are not windows 10 specific).

If you have any suggestions i will be glad to test it.

JohnnyPicciafuochi, May 12, 2020
Thema:

This Latency is normal?

1. This Latency is normal? - Similar Threads - Latency normal

2. LATENCY PROBLEMS-REAL TIME AUDIO HANDLING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LATENCY PROBLEMS-REAL TIME AUDIO HANDLING: I just bought a new MSI KATANA 17,3 laptop, 64 bit system, x64 based i7 13620H cpu 2.4 ghz, 16 gb ram, 1 tb hd running win 11.NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 4060 8GB. Despite being powerful enough It can't process real time audio. I have tried every optimization possible. I use VIRTUAL...
  3. LATENCY PROBLEMS-REAL TIME AUDIO HANDLING

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LATENCY PROBLEMS-REAL TIME AUDIO HANDLING: I just bought a new MSI KATANA 17,3 laptop, 64 bit system, x64 based i7 13620H cpu 2.4 ghz, 16 gb ram, 1 tb hd running win 11.NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 4060 8GB. Despite being powerful enough It can't process real time audio. I have tried every optimization possible. I use VIRTUAL...
  4. Slow computer, BSOD's and Audio issues, Latency mon data included in post!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow computer, BSOD's and Audio issues, Latency mon data included in post!: running with dual RTX Geforce 3060's 1 is disabled as its not in use currently.CONCLUSION _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Your system appears to be having trouble handling real-time audio and other...
  5. Slow computer, BSOD's and Audio issues, Latency mon data included in post!

Slow computer, BSOD's and Audio issues, Latency mon data included in post!: running with dual RTX Geforce 3060's 1 is disabled as its not in use currently.CONCLUSION _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Your system appears to be having trouble handling real-time audio and other...
  6. storport.sys high latency

in Windows 10 Gaming
    storport.sys high latency: Hello, i bought new hardware and since then i have some freezes micro lags and found out that the storport.sys is making it difficult for me to handle itMy SpecsMSI B550 TomahawkG.Skill Trident Z RGB F4-4000C18D 32GB 2x16 Ryzen 7 5800x 8 CoreSamsung 980 NVMe M.2 1 TB PCIeRTX...
  7. storport.sys high latency

storport.sys high latency: Hello, i bought new hardware and since then i have some freezes micro lags and found out that the storport.sys is making it difficult for me to handle itMy SpecsMSI B550 TomahawkG.Skill Trident Z RGB F4-4000C18D 32GB 2x16 Ryzen 7 5800x 8 CoreSamsung 980 NVMe M.2 1 TB PCIeRTX...
  8. storport.sys high latency

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Latency

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Latency: Hello, I have a new laptop with windows and I connect DJ software to the laptop. I’m having issues with the sound crackling when connecting.The software company asked me to perform latency tests which have come back and have issues. This seems to be a problem with the...
  10. Latency

Latency: Hello, I have a new laptop with windows and I connect DJ software to the laptop. I’m having issues with the sound crackling when connecting.The software company asked me to perform latency tests which have come back and have issues. This seems to be a problem with the...