Windows 10: This latest version of edge is not for me. How to I go back to the previous edge version?

Discus and support This latest version of edge is not for me. How to I go back to the previous edge version? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; This latest version of edge is not for me. How to I go back to the previous edge version?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Frantic Freddy, Feb 13, 2020.

1. This latest version of edge is not for me. How to I go back to the previous edge version?

This latest version of edge is not for me.

How to I go back to the previous edge version?

:)

Frantic Freddy, Feb 13, 2020

2. Latest version of Edge

Hi Scott,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 3 year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

Yes, the email is safe and indeed a newer version of Edge is released and available to install.

The new version of Edge replaces the old legacy Edge and has a very good response by users.

The next update to Windows Insider build would likely be bundled with the new Edge, however no confirmation as of now.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Feb 13, 2020
  3. Microsoft Edge

Hi Charles,

We would like to know more about your concern with Microsoft Edge. Please provide us the following information:

• Is the same behavior showing before with the previous version?
    • Does the issue only occur when using Microsoft Edge?

Meanwhile, since you currently have Build 14396 version 1667.1066, we suggest that you install the latest update (Version 1703 Build 7967.2139) to help resolve the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Kerwin Lee, Feb 13, 2020
  4. Sher Amo Win User

This latest version of edge is not for me. How to I go back to the previous edge version?

How to get Microsoft edge latest update

To isolate your concern, we recommend that you can check the version of Microsoft Edge on your system and provide us this information. To do that you can follow these steps:

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on the three dots at the top right of the Window and select
      Settings.
    • Scroll down to the bottom and you will see the exact version
      About this app.
    If your Windows Update are current, you also have the latest version of Microsoft Edge.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Sher Amo, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

This latest version of edge is not for me. How to I go back to the previous edge version?

1. This latest version of edge is not for me. How to I go back to the previous edge version? - Similar Threads - latest version edge

2. How to go back to a previous BIOS version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to go back to a previous BIOS version: Hi,So, after I updated my BIOS, any app or game just crashes whenever I run them.. so I decided to go back to the old one but my BIOS keeps telling me that it's old.How can I go back the old BIOS version? I had BIOS 204. But after the BIOS 210 update, it killed everything.I...
  3. How to go back to a previous BIOS version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to go back to a previous BIOS version: Hi,So, after I updated my BIOS, any app or game just crashes whenever I run them.. so I decided to go back to the old one but my BIOS keeps telling me that it's old.How can I go back the old BIOS version? I had BIOS 204. But after the BIOS 210 update, it killed everything.I...
  4. How to go back to a previous BIOS version

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Can't go back to previous version

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't go back to previous version: I just upgraded to 1909, I read that they fixed the problem with search in File Explorer - they didn't it still doesn't work, and now it says "Your pc was updated more than 10 days ago". I tried 1909 several months ago, did not like the fact that you can't search in File...
  6. Latest version of Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Latest version of Edge: Hiya folks. I am a member of the windows insider program and today received an email from Microsoft Insider Program regarding a new version of Edge. With a link to download and install it. Clicking download it looks like the program will download and automatically start the...
  7. Flash for EDGE not updating to latest version?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Flash for EDGE not updating to latest version?: I have several machines that are getting dinged by Insight Rapid 7 for having an outdated version of Flash Active X. The current version is 32.0.0.270, but the version on these machines is 332.0.0.156. Which Windows Update includes the update for Active X?...
  8. Edge Dev latest version

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Dev latest version: Help needed how to enable dark theme on latest Edge Dev version. (W 10 x64. latest upgrade) Thanks. 130534
  9. go back to previous version

go back to previous version: hello! have a good day! i have an issue regarding windows 10, kindly need some assistance. currently i have upgraded windows 10 1803 to 1809 version. and i have also deleted windows.old folder from c drive. but i am facing some issues with 1809 version. is their any...
  10. going back to a previous version of windows

going back to a previous version of windows: I'm thinking of going back to a previous version of windows right before the creators update (i think its the same as 1703). I don't like all the changes it caused, mainly not being able to rearrange my files the way i want to, that's a must have for me. Since i have never...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. revert to previous edge version

2. go back to previous edge

3. how to go back to previous edge version

4. return to previous version of edge,
  5. how to go back to older version of edge