Windows 10: 'This Location Isn't Set Up For Installing Games'

Discus and support 'This Location Isn't Set Up For Installing Games' in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So I have Xbox Ultimate Game Pass for my Window's 10 PC. I have downloaded a few times onto it already. However I want to download more and even though... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Kuchiri55, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Kuchiri55 Win User

'This Location Isn't Set Up For Installing Games'

So I have Xbox Ultimate Game Pass for my Window's 10 PC. I have downloaded a few times onto it already. However I want to download more and even though I already downloaded three games. I'm being told it isn't formatted correctly. I've tried changing from C: to D: and nothing is changing. Help?

:)

Kuchiri55, Aug 19, 2019

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Aug 19, 2019
  3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Aug 19, 2019
  4. Karen Her Win User

Location setting

Hi,

This issue could occur due to incorrect location settings or it would depend on your IP address. We suggest you to check the location settings of your PC, and check if it helps. Here are the steps:

• Click the Start button, and select Settings.
    • Go to Privacy, and choose Location.
    • Make sure that the Location service is On.

If issue persists, then it has something to do with your IP address. It’s because the location detected depends on the location set on your IP address.

Let us know how it goes.

Karen Her, Aug 19, 2019
Thema:

1. 'This Location Isn't Set Up For Installing Games' - Similar Threads - 'This Location Isn't

2. Location setting?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Location setting?: How do I reset the computer location in Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/location-setting/910961fa-5e64-47ca-9548-1288de411e19
  3. Location settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Location settings: For some reason my location is not turned on according to some of the websites that I use. When I go to my Settings app I find that my location service is already turned on but I'm still being requested to turn it on. My banking website and Google maps are some of the sites....
  4. How to delete partially downloaded game which isn't installed?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to delete partially downloaded game which isn't installed?: I tried to download Halo 5 Forge from windows store but the download stopped and I'm unable to continue the download unless I restart the download. I restarted the download, but the second attempt also failed. Now my PC has lost 50+ GB, help. How do clean up those...
  5. Windows Store Games Install Location?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store Games Install Location?: I have recently installed 2 games (Gears of War 4) and (Forza Horizon 3) from the windows store. I chose to install them on a separate SSD opposed to the default location (C\) drive. Now I know which SSD in which they were installed but after searching all folders on said...
  6. Location Greyed Out - Cortana Set Up Blocked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Location Greyed Out - Cortana Set Up Blocked: In attempting to set up Cortana, I get the requirement that location services must be turned on. That is greyed out (which makes sense on a desktop with no location capability). But it is then impossible to proceed with Cortana. Duncan 19128
  7. Setting Up a HomeGroup for use in another location?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Setting Up a HomeGroup for use in another location?: I've got a HomeGroup at home, and currently have two other PCs that do not normally live here. I want to set them up in their own HomeGroup for use in another location. Is this possible? Failing that, if they join the current HomeGroup, what will happen when they are away...
  8. installation / set up failed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    installation / set up failed: i have a new laptop windows 10 home it loads up at set up till it get to settings then reboots over and over can anyone help? 72753
  9. Cortana and Location settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana and Location settings: After a restart, Cortana always requests that I allow Location settings. I do that, and all is well, until the next restart, when the whole process needs to be repeated. It seems the location setting turn off by itself!!Please help 52732
  10. Setting a fixed location

in Windows 10 Support
    Setting a fixed location: I use a VPN and Cortana and the OS thinks I'm somewhere else. Is there anyplace to put a zip code to force the OS to think you're in a specific location? 15804

Users found this page by searching for:

1. this location isnt set up for installing games