Windows 10: This LONG black screen during the load of the SO is normal?

Discus and support This LONG black screen during the load of the SO is normal? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello! I have W10 64bits in one SSD Kingston HyperX Fury SSD 120GB and all the programs in another HDD. Storage: SSD-44gb of 111gb free.. HDD-320gb... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ILiveInTheSpace, May 10, 2020.

1. This LONG black screen during the load of the SO is normal?

Hello!

I have W10 64bits in one SSD Kingston HyperX Fury SSD 120GB and all the programs in another HDD.

Storage: SSD-44gb of 111gb free.. HDD-320gb of 1T free.

Today, turning on the PC, I feel like there was a uncommon black loading screen during the "Blue windows logo" with the dots and the " lock screen"...

All the load was about 45-50 secconds (Bios, windows logo...) and that black screen was taking like 30 of those 45-50... Tryed like 4-5 times, more or less same secconds...

I bet that 2-3 days ago, the performance was quicker, or at least there wasen't any 30S black screen between. (Maybe 20S ~)

I checked the SO throught the CMD - SFC /scannow all fine. All updates since date. Original SO.

The ssd works perfect, and checked in the kingston ssd manager, 99%, perfect.

I know, 50S it's really nothing, but, what concerns me more about, is that new random long screen...

Any idea? Something similar?

Thanks

submitted by /u/ILiveInTheSpace
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ILiveInTheSpace, May 10, 2020
  2. DanielYX Win User

Long Loading Time for Lock Screen

Hello Pawan, thank you for the reply!

I've tried all of the steps that you've given me. Unfortunately, none of them made a difference except for the clean boot step. It didn't completely solve the problem, however I did notice a
    slightly faster load time for the lock screen. However, it still takes an unusually long time to load it. Any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Daniel

DanielYX, May 10, 2020
  3. Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, May 10, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

This LONG black screen during the load of the SO is normal?

black screen

Hi Bart,

It is possible that you're experiencing black screen due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What happen when you tried to login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which situation you're experiencing the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, May 10, 2020
Thema:

This LONG black screen during the load of the SO is normal?

1. This LONG black screen during the load of the SO is normal? - Similar Threads - LONG black screen

2. Is it normal for a black screen to appear during my reset?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it normal for a black screen to appear during my reset?: Hello,I was using my pc and noticed that my pc was running slow and later found out i had a virus. So i wanted to reset my pc but the normal way was not responding.. i used the 'log in' way and started to reset my pc...but as soon as i press 'remove everything" the screen...
  3. Is it normal for a black screen to appear during my reset?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it normal for a black screen to appear during my reset?: Hello,I was using my pc and noticed that my pc was running slow and later found out i had a virus. So i wanted to reset my pc but the normal way was not responding.. i used the 'log in' way and started to reset my pc...but as soon as i press 'remove everything" the screen...
  4. Is it normal for a black screen to appear during my reset?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Screen flashes normal, to black to normal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen flashes normal, to black to normal: HP laptop 17-cn0xxx.... Win 11 pro...Screen intermittently flashes normal, to black and back to normal... 1 thousand 1, 1 thousand 2, 1 thousand 3.I have ran all Hp and Microsoft trouble shooters to no avail.Trouble shooters say "display driver" is fine."Any program' open,...
  6. Screen flashes normal, to black to normal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen flashes normal, to black to normal: HP laptop 17-cn0xxx.... Win 11 pro...Screen intermittently flashes normal, to black and back to normal... 1 thousand 1, 1 thousand 2, 1 thousand 3.I have ran all Hp and Microsoft trouble shooters to no avail.Trouble shooters say "display driver" is fine."Any program' open,...
  7. Black screen and long loading problems on startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen and long loading problems on startup: When I turn on my PC, I get a black screen that lasts about 90 seconds right after the Windows Welcome screen, before I see my Desktop. It also takes up to 10 to 30 minutes (no exaggeration) to fully load websites like Reddit, Youtube and Twitch. When loading games, I see...
  8. it loads on its normal boot screen, and then it goes black

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    it loads on its normal boot screen, and then it goes black: I had just fixed the restart error and now, it is doing this thing where it loads on its normal boot screen, and then it goes black, then back to the preparing screen, and then to the 64% loading screen. Please help me i cannot fix it....
  9. Black screen but Windows 10 loads normal

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen but Windows 10 loads normal: Hey all, I've recently upgraded my Windows 7 HP 6200 pro machine to Windows 10 pro. It all went fine however this annoying problem, when I turn on the computer, the screen is blank for 1 minute.. I see no HP logo or any chance to boot into bios, or other stuff.. like info...
  10. Restart during boot (black screen before normal boot)

in Windows 10 Support
    Restart during boot (black screen before normal boot): Good afternoon, Since couple of days my desktop PC has a problem that does not compromise its use but rather annoying When I press the button to turn it on it immediately restarts showing a black screen and after this reboot it starts booting up windows quickly and without...