Windows 10: THIS LOOKS HORRIBLE

Discus and support THIS LOOKS HORRIBLE in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When i tried the windows 10 dark theme, my normal edge icon turned into this monstrosity [ATTACH] It's gone now, but why?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EpicWin294, May 20, 2020.

1. THIS LOOKS HORRIBLE

When i tried the windows 10 dark theme, my normal edge icon turned into this monstrosity

THIS LOOKS HORRIBLE 248609d2-9dde-4a24-9915-c43f332a9d33?upload=true.png

It's gone now, but why?

:)

EpicWin294, May 20, 2020

2. horrible horrible horrible

microsoft is horrible. windows 10 updates are horrible. it was fine, now it is horrible. why did they decide to make windows horrible? was this a business decision? HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!! Is it supposed to be horrible?

johnsmith02021970, May 20, 2020
  3. Current Status of F@H Teammates

Dont see Dank1983man420 on the list looks like he stepped it up too.

mx500torid, May 20, 2020
  4. THIS LOOKS HORRIBLE

Games running worse on new PC? (Max Payne 3 horrible framerate on Skylake 6700k)

but running heaven will be of NO use if You dont follow the steps listed above.(just making sure)
    you need to rule out Drivers as a source, then move on from there. Also is the 970 in the top PCI lane?

jboydgolfer, May 20, 2020
Thema:

THIS LOOKS HORRIBLE

1. THIS LOOKS HORRIBLE - Similar Threads - LOOKS HORRIBLE

2. Since I upgraded to Windows 11 the pc is crashing periodically. I have looked in the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Since I upgraded to Windows 11 the pc is crashing periodically. I have looked in the...: Occasionally the PC will reboot randomly. I looked in the eventvwr and found log files for each failure. There is no other information other than the PC rebooted without first closing down properly....
  3. Since I upgraded to Windows 11 the pc is crashing periodically. I have looked in the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Since I upgraded to Windows 11 the pc is crashing periodically. I have looked in the...: Occasionally the PC will reboot randomly. I looked in the eventvwr and found log files for each failure. There is no other information other than the PC rebooted without first closing down properly....
  4. I don't want Microsoft Definder, It blocks most everything I try to look at on my computer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't want Microsoft Definder, It blocks most everything I try to look at on my computer...: Take Windows Defender off my computer and telephone. What good is it when it blocks me from doing what I want to do? I've lived many years without a defender, and I don't need one now! I added this thinking it would stop advertisements or some scams, but no it blocks me. If...
  5. I don't want Microsoft Definder, It blocks most everything I try to look at on my computer...

I don't want Microsoft Definder, It blocks most everything I try to look at on my computer...: Take Windows Defender off my computer and telephone. What good is it when it blocks me from doing what I want to do? I've lived many years without a defender, and I don't need one now! I added this thinking it would stop advertisements or some scams, but no it blocks me. If...
  6. Can Windows please look into publishing Windows 10 so it can be reinstalled?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can Windows please look into publishing Windows 10 so it can be reinstalled?: Hello, Windows 11 is terrible and I missed the 10 day window to revert back. I don't have WIndows 11 on a thumb drive or CD to be able to do a clean install. I don't understand why companies insist on rearranging things which are perfectly fine when they release upgrades. It...
  7. Monitor screen look horrible at 75Hz, but smooth in 59Hz

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor screen look horrible at 75Hz, but smooth in 59Hz: Hi everyone,I'm using laptop ASUS TUF F15 2021 and extend monitor LG 24MP59G through HDMI cable. But when I setting my monitor is 75Hz, everything looks very horrible,like this: But when I setting to 59Hz, everything looks smooth.How can I fix it?Thanks....
  8. Monitor screen look horrible at 75Hz, but smooth in 59Hz

Monitor screen look horrible at 75Hz, but smooth in 59Hz: Hi everyone,I'm using laptop ASUS TUF F15 2021 and extend monitor LG 24MP59G through HDMI cable. But when I setting my monitor is 75Hz, everything looks very horrible,like this: But when I setting to 59Hz, everything looks smooth.How can I fix it?Thanks....
  9. Monitor screen look horrible at 75Hz, but smooth in 59Hz

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Windows 1903 - Top apps in search have no anti-aliasing and look horrible and jagged

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 1903 - Top apps in search have no anti-aliasing and look horrible and jagged: As seen in the screenshot, I've tried restarts and all of the basic troubleshooting steps so I think it's safe to say it's a bug. Anyone else have this? [ATTACH]...