Windows 10: This message popped up on my screen and I can't get rid of it

Discus and support This message popped up on my screen and I can't get rid of it in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/theboi332 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/theboi332, Apr 14, 2021.

1. This message popped up on my screen and I can't get rid of it

/u/theboi332, Apr 14, 2021
  2. Jacee Win User

How to get rid of Softonic pop ups

• BarbandCharlie
    • Browsers and E-Mail
    Your topic was moved to this part of the forum: How to get rid of Softonic pop ups

Jacee, Apr 14, 2021
  3. Cerawy Win User
    disable text pop up messages

Yes, that got rid of some of it, thanks.

I still get some popup messages, but its a step in the right direction.

I would like to try winaero tweaker again, but it doesnt seem to want to open after installing it.

Cerawy, Apr 14, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

This message popped up on my screen and I can't get rid of it

a pop up asking if I want to stay on the page or leave it appears. How do I get rid of it?

Hi,

If your using Internet Explorer then I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open internet Explorer.

• Press Alt + T + O + T.

• Uncheck the option “Warn me when closing multiple tabs”.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Apr 14, 2021
Thema:

This message popped up on my screen and I can't get rid of it

1. This message popped up on my screen and I can't get rid of it - Similar Threads - message popped screen

2. Help with Microsoft pop up that I can't get rid of

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with Microsoft pop up that I can't get rid of: Can someone tell me how to get rid of this Microsoft logo that appeared on my home screen today and I can't get rid of it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-with-microsoft-pop-up-that-i-cant-get-rid-of/8bd542d3-39c1-4098-a1db-58e4952a2fdb
  3. Help with Microsoft pop up that I can't get rid of

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with Microsoft pop up that I can't get rid of: Can someone tell me how to get rid of this Microsoft logo that appeared on my home screen today and I can't get rid of it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-with-microsoft-pop-up-that-i-cant-get-rid-of/8bd542d3-39c1-4098-a1db-58e4952a2fdb
  4. How do I get rid of a message which has popped up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of a message which has popped up?: I was working on a Word document and a message popped up "Your Microsoft account brings everything together". I can't get rid of this message as my screen is too small and it doesn't allow me to click anywhere. I have tried moving the task bar to the right hand side and this...
  5. How do I get rid of a message which has popped up?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of a message which has popped up?: I was working on a Word document and a message popped up "Your Microsoft account brings everything together". I can't get rid of this message as my screen is too small and it doesn't allow me to click anywhere. I have tried moving the task bar to the right hand side and this...
  6. I can't get rid of pop-ups

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can't get rid of pop-ups: I keep getting pop-ups that say there are viruses and that I should scan my computer, but when I go to virus and threat protection and scan it says there are no viruses. These pop-ups are very annoying and I have no idea how to stop them. Is there any way to stop it?...
  7. Getting annoying Talk Talk pop up page I can't get rid of

Getting annoying Talk Talk pop up page I can't get rid of: HI all As of today, I am getting this annoying screen big page that is interrupting my browsing experience. I can't see to get rid of it and when it pops up on Opera, Chrome and Edge, my protection and firewall doesn't seem to be alerting me to a problem. It doesn't appear...
  8. Can't get rid of pop ups from watchtvnow.co

Can't get rid of pop ups from watchtvnow.co: I have tried all the online directions to get rid of these popus but nothing works. I read the thread on here and see there were other people who did everything also and it also didn't work. I did malwarebytes scan, windows defender, reset browser, looked for programs and...
  9. How to get rid of pop ups

How to get rid of pop ups: Why do I keep getting the pop up, Saying call a certain number from Microsoft, and I know its not.. How do I get rid of these popups. 63170
  10. How to get rid of pop ups

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get rid of pop ups: I keep getting popups from suppose to be from Microsoft. We all that isn't really Microsoft. They say call the certain number and, they want money to fix the problems. How do I get rid of these popups? 63171