Windows 10: This message pops up on my desktop when I open Windows 10

Discus and support This message pops up on my desktop when I open Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This message pops up on my desktop everytime I start up Windows 10, Version 1709, OS Build 16299.547... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KadKat, Jul 29, 2018.

1. KadKat Win User

This message pops up on my desktop when I open Windows 10

This message pops up on my desktop everytime I start up Windows 10, Version 1709, OS Build 16299.547

c:\Users\kclev\AppData\Local\Tadwyhv\yxuphis.axes

Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item.

Please, what is this? What does it mean? How do I fix it?

Thank you,

Kathleen

:)

KadKat, Jul 29, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 29, 2018
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Is there a way to see a history of the messages that pop up in the bottom right of Windows 10?

I'm trying to overclock at the moment and twice now while in the middle of a Prime 95 test, a message popped up in the bottom right but was only there for half a second or so. It was gone so fast that I couldn't even read any of the message, but I saw it was red with the X meaning bad mojo.

I thought to check event viewer but I don't see anything there. What could the message be? For what it's worth the overclock seems stable. This is a fresh installation of Windows 10 64-bit.

CK011885, Jul 29, 2018
  4. MohanC Win User

windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Jul 29, 2018
Thema:

1. This message pops up on my desktop when I open Windows 10 - Similar Threads - message pops desktop

2. Windows Pop UP Message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Pop UP Message: Recently I got a message each time I turn on my computer. I use Windows 10.The message is as follows: MC-WINS-Client.exeThis application could not be started. This application requires the Windows App Runtime Version 1.3 {MSIX package version 7 3000.851.1712.0}Do you want to...
  3. Windows Pop UP Message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Pop UP Message: Recently I got a message each time I turn on my computer. I use Windows 10.The message is as follows: MC-WINS-Client.exeThis application could not be started. This application requires the Windows App Runtime Version 1.3 {MSIX package version 7 3000.851.1712.0}Do you want to...
  4. pop up message

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    pop up message: I keep getting the message "New content is available. Please refresh web page" How do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-message/ae61184e-5313-4c23-b49d-02c845cf5f9b
  5. pop up message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pop up message: I keep getting the message "New content is available. Please refresh web page" How do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-message/ae61184e-5313-4c23-b49d-02c845cf5f9b
  6. pop up message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Message pops ups

in Windows 10 Customization
    Message pops ups: A message pops up every time I start my computer. The message being the following ''Windows cannot find 'C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\PortraitDisplays.HPDisplayControl_4.6.44.0_x64_2dg...\Startup Task.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again.''...
  8. Pop-up message when opening google on Microsoft EdgeLegacy browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pop-up message when opening google on Microsoft EdgeLegacy browser: Whenever I try opening google using Microsoft EdgeLegacy browser, a message pops uprefer screenshot. It says that, "Your browser's default search settings may have changed. Restore now?" and gives the option as "No thanks" and "Yes" to repond. [ATTACH] I most of the time...
  9. Suspicious Pop-up message on desktop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Suspicious Pop-up message on desktop: Hi, I noticed suspicious pop-up on my desktop. Screenshot attached.[ATTACH] Can you please help me yo understand what it is? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/suspicious-pop-up-message-on-desktop/03cc7c4f-9c45-4d23-849d-37e3ee0b76ad"
  10. POP up message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    POP up message: why do I keep getting the following message? C:\Windows\Systems32\cmd.exe with a black box screen in the background what can I do about it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-message/4da6dc13-7dc6-44bd-91d7-f9d1816e05e2

Users found this page by searching for:

1. musNotificationsUx.exe message pops up everytime my PC boots up

2. how to remove a message that pops up on my desktop saying Quickly adjust your audio