Windows 10: this microsoft apps connected to my smartphone

Discus and support this microsoft apps connected to my smartphone in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how to get this app my computer connected to my samsung smartphone in another langage than english? in french???... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tryphon13, Jun 15, 2020.

1. tryphon13 Win User

this microsoft apps connected to my smartphone

how to get this app my computer connected to my samsung smartphone in another langage than english? in french???

:)

tryphon13, Jun 15, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 15, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New Microsoft To-Do app version 1.60 now available in Mac App Store

Source: Microsoft To-Do on the Mac App Store

Brink, Jun 15, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft To-Do app coming to Mac App Store on June 17

Source: Microsoft To-Do on the Mac App Store

Brink, Jun 15, 2020
Thema:

1. this microsoft apps connected to my smartphone - Similar Threads - microsoft apps connected

2. Smartphone won't connect with my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Smartphone won't connect with my PC: I have the problem that I can't transfer any data between my PC and smartphone, since my smartphone isn't recognised anymore. I did some digging and fixed the problem that my base drivers were missing at least it isn't showing up anymore in the device manager. Besides that I...
  3. Smartphone won't connect with my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Smartphone won't connect with my PC: I have the problem that I can't transfer any data between my PC and smartphone, since my smartphone isn't recognised anymore. I did some digging and fixed the problem that my base drivers were missing at least it isn't showing up anymore in the device manager. Besides that I...
  4. Imposible to connect my new Android Smartphone on my Microsoft accounts personal or Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Imposible to connect my new Android Smartphone on my Microsoft accounts personal or Pro: I try to connect my new smartphone on my account.I have a working connection on my Windows PC for everything. My Microsfot accounts on My PC do not display any problem. My registered email adresses are correct, as well as my mobile phone number.But on my new Android phone a...
  5. Imposible to connect my new Android Smartphone on my Microsoft accounts personal or Pro

Imposible to connect my new Android Smartphone on my Microsoft accounts personal or Pro: I try to connect my new smartphone on my account.I have a working connection on my Windows PC for everything. My Microsfot accounts on My PC do not display any problem. My registered email adresses are correct, as well as my mobile phone number.But on my new Android phone a...
  6. smartphones not connecting windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    smartphones not connecting windows 11.: any type of smartphones are not connecting in windows 11. Tried different cables and everything and when i tried the same thing in ubuntu on the same laptop it is working just fine without any problem usb drives are working just any type of smartphone is not working....
  7. smartphones not connecting windows 11.

smartphones not connecting windows 11.: any type of smartphones are not connecting in windows 11. Tried different cables and everything and when i tried the same thing in ubuntu on the same laptop it is working just fine without any problem usb drives are working just any type of smartphone is not working....
  8. connecting smartphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    connecting smartphone: Hello.I noticed the last d ays that when connecting via usb my smarpthone to laptop appears the window in the next screenshot.What is it?Did not appear at the past until now.Ι change some setting by mistake?How can stop it?...
  9. connecting smartphone

connecting smartphone: Hello.I noticed the last d ays that when connecting via usb my smarpthone to laptop appears the window in the next screenshot.What is it?Did not appear at the past until now.Ι change some setting by mistake?How can stop it?...
  10. Your Smartphone connection for telephoning not possible?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Your Smartphone connection for telephoning not possible?: Hello, I am trying to activate the call function on your smartphone. Unfortunately, I always get this mistake: [ATTACH] Then I thought good at first, then I do it manually [ATTACH] I have successfully done that [ATTACH] But I can't find...