Windows 10: This might be a stupid question

Discus and support This might be a stupid question in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Does factory resetting a laptop also factory reset my pc? Windows 10 is tied to my email which is used for both laptop and pc with synced settings turn... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/pogbxxx, Jan 31, 2020.

1. This might be a stupid question

Does factory resetting a laptop also factory reset my pc? Windows 10 is tied to my email which is used for both laptop and pc with synced settings turn on

submitted by /u/pogbxxx
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/pogbxxx, Jan 31, 2020

2. Hey guys, stupid question...

There most definently are stupid questions. Those are the ones not asked. *Wink This might be a stupid question ;)

BarbaricSoul, Jan 31, 2020
  3. Gilletter Win User
    Stupid Question

This might be a stupid question... But can a CPU take out a motherboard... I've heard of motherboards taking out CPU's...? Anyone?

Gilletter, Jan 31, 2020
  4. This might be a stupid question

New to N95 - Possible Stupid Question

they are no stupid questions here if you dont know ask! Stupid would be not asking! Anyway there is no option to end calls when the slider is closed but it is believed to become an option with the next fw update

roberth---01, Jan 31, 2020
Thema:

This might be a stupid question

1. This might be a stupid question - Similar Threads - might stupid question

2. A stupid display question..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A stupid display question..: Hello guys! I'm Alex from italy. I just can't figure out how can I switch between my two monitor. I try to explain better. My second monitor is a TV connected with hdmi cable, sometimes I need to see the second desktop while the normal TV is running without switching the...
  3. A stupid display question..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A stupid display question..: Hello guys! I'm Alex from italy. I just can't figure out how can I switch between my two monitor. I try to explain better. My second monitor is a TV connected with hdmi cable, sometimes I need to see the second desktop while the normal TV is running without switching the...
  4. A stupid display question..

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Stupid question

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stupid question: I just bought a new laptop, and I want to change the lock screen to a picture from a file. I did everything you're supposed to do, but I can't find an 'ok' button, or 'save changes' button, or whatever. How do I get my changes to stick?...
  6. Stupid memory upgrade question

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Stupid memory upgrade question: Well folks I would rather ask a stupid question than make a stupid mistake.....I currently have two memory bays total, and have 6 gigs in each slot for a total of 12 gigs, I checked in command prompt to see what I can upgrade to and here is what I got- [img] Now the stupid...
  7. Sorry if this is a stupid question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sorry if this is a stupid question: submitted by /u/spinelazuli [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j4xsfu/sorry_if_this_is_a_stupid_question/
  8. !! Stupid questions coming up !! :)

in Windows 10 Support
    !! Stupid questions coming up !! :): Hi. I have a surface laptop 2, i5, 256, 8gb. I have an old PC typewriter a c drive that has a ton of music making software on it. I really want to get back to making tracks and am wondering if i can use the c drive with my sl2? Can i connect it and "sandbox" it somehow? My...
  9. Windows stupid... have questions

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows stupid... have questions: I rarely use Windows, but need it sometimes to help my children with their computer problems/needs. I have an HP dm4-3050us laptop that came with windows 7 Home. I have done the upgrade to Windows 10 and everything is working all right. The computer is dual booted with Linux...
  10. Possibly the question that is too stupid to ask

in Windows 10 Support
    Possibly the question that is too stupid to ask: I am trying to use VMware's Vcenter to virtualize my production system which is on the same machine. To begin the process it asks for hostname or IP address, user name, and password for my real machine. Unless vVcenter is broken no matter what I put in there is always an...