Windows 10: This might be really stupid, but I just gave my pc to a shop and they installed a new...

Discus and support This might be really stupid, but I just gave my pc to a shop and they installed a new... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/hisilo123 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/hisilo123, Oct 28, 2020.

1. This might be really stupid, but I just gave my pc to a shop and they installed a new...

/u/hisilo123, Oct 28, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 28, 2020
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Oct 28, 2020
  4. drdeathx Win User

This might be really stupid, but I just gave my pc to a shop and they installed a new...

Help choosing a new case

Don't really know how to help you. You are being vague. Here is what I would do. Choosing a case is aesthetics first. Shop NewEgg and list the cases you like and list them. Members will suggest the best choice from your selections.

drdeathx, Oct 28, 2020
Thema:

This might be really stupid, but I just gave my pc to a shop and they installed a new...

1. This might be really stupid, but I just gave my pc to a shop and they installed a new... - Similar Threads - might really stupid

2. Is PHOTOS broken or am I just really really really stupid?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is PHOTOS broken or am I just really really really stupid?: Any plans to make it so we can actually see our images in PHOTOS? I have been seeing threads dating back to 2014 asking for the ability to view a jpg in all of it's glorious colours. This image is NOT transparent in anyway. There is 0 gradients that use transparency and it is...
  3. New Monitor Shopping

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    New Monitor Shopping: My old iiyama Prolite E2607WS is finally kaput & i need a new monitor asap.. I'm pretty clueless to be quite honest and have taken a break from the shop. I'm looking for something around 2560 x 1440 res, low response time, not really bothered about any built-in speakers (but...
  4. Really stupid mistake with user profiles

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Really stupid mistake with user profiles: Made PC like a yr ago and was stupid and put my SSD as C: Drive. Today, realized i had no space left on it so I tried copying my user profile to my 2TB E: drive. After it copied I tried deleting from C: and now everything is messed up. I really don't know what to do if...
  5. I Reset my PC = Stupid Stupid Stupid !

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I Reset my PC = Stupid Stupid Stupid !: My computer was running slow. Acting up. So I reset my PC. Seemed friendly enough. It should be called "Wipe out Everything" and welcome to Edge. Is there anyway to undo this and get all of my stuff back? Apps removed while resetting your PC App namePublisherVersion Adobe...
  6. My laptop just gave up on me

My laptop just gave up on me: I have a ThinkPad X1C Gen 6 with 16 GB of RAM. It was working perfectly until today. I turn my laptop on, and everything is crazy slow. My browser’s crashing, Task Manager is crashing, files take too long to transfer, etc. I’ve tried multiple virus scans with Windows...
  7. I'm worried I just gave my friend a PC that wont last long.

I'm worried I just gave my friend a PC that wont last long.: There has been a PC that my brother has been using for 5 years. He just got a new PC recently. My PC wasnt working so my brother said I could use his until we fixed mine. I thought his old PC was pretty good it ran all my games fine. My brother kindly said that once I fixed...
  8. This might be a stupid question

This might be a stupid question: Does factory resetting a laptop also factory reset my pc? Windows 10 is tied to my email which is used for both laptop and pc with synced settings turn on submitted by /u/pogbxxx [link] [comments]...
  9. I'm scared to shut down my pc, I stupidly gave access to a scammer

in Windows 10 Customization
    I'm scared to shut down my pc, I stupidly gave access to a scammer: anything I can do don't want to get locked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-scared-to-shut-down-my-pc-i-stupidly-gave/5f72bd5c-9ac9-4fbd-ae7b-2861195f5090
  10. Am I really THIS stupid !!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Am I really THIS stupid !!!!: Hi there I got an Amazon Fire stick a few days ago because of the recommendations of being able to use PLEX on it at decent bit rates -- but am I the ONLY person on the planet who can't make the wretched thing work. !! The built in apps are fine -- wifi no problem --...