Windows 10: This new Microsoft App everyone is talking about!!!!!

Discus and support This new Microsoft App everyone is talking about!!!!! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Why can't you people(MICROSOFT) and all other companies, leave well enough alone?!!!! Since you made changes I can't open my HP windows 10 laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DennisDujsik, Apr 19, 2019.

1. This new Microsoft App everyone is talking about!!!!!

Why can't you people(MICROSOFT) and all other companies, leave well enough alone?!!!! Since you made changes I can't open my HP windows 10 laptop without the new window coming on, which states all the great things, but then when you try and open it up it says you need a new app!!! Well I don't want nor need a new app, I was very happy with the way my old windows 10 worked on my HP laptop.

Truly disgusted with power hungry companies---Bah Humbug to you!!!

:)

DennisDujsik, Apr 19, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 19, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    New Microsoft To-Do for Android - January 14

Source: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...icrosoft.todos

Brink, Apr 19, 2019
  4. Eric Ber Win User

This new Microsoft App everyone is talking about!!!!!

Uninstalled apps stuck "installing" in Microsoft Store (MSN News)

Hi Will,

A corrupted Microsoft Store cache is one of the possible reasons why some apps are stuck in an "installing phase" when you try to uninstall them. We suggest that you try running the
    Windows App troubleshooter to troubleshoot the issue.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache. You can follow the steps below to reset the Microsoft Store cache:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run
      command
      box.
    • Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Apr 19, 2019
Thema:

This new Microsoft App everyone is talking about!!!!!

1. This new Microsoft App everyone is talking about!!!!! - Similar Threads - Microsoft App everyone

2. is it possible to talk to a live person at Microsoft about hackers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    is it possible to talk to a live person at Microsoft about hackers: I need to talk to a real person at Microsoft about my computr being hacked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-to-talk-to-a-live-person-at/9b9f696a-e6a6-4396-9c06-07a358774049
  3. is it possible to talk to a live person at Microsoft about hackers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is it possible to talk to a live person at Microsoft about hackers: I need to talk to a real person at Microsoft about my computr being hacked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-to-talk-to-a-live-person-at/9b9f696a-e6a6-4396-9c06-07a358774049
  4. is it possible to talk to a live person at Microsoft about hackers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft continues to ignore everyone about Blue tooth connections

Microsoft continues to ignore everyone about Blue tooth connections: There are so many post and thread from YEARS about people hating blue tooth auto connect, why does Microsoft continue to ignore this simple issue? All the insane changes they made between OS and they want us to believe they can't change blue tooth? Is there some where we can...
  6. lockscreen talking about LGBTQ

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lockscreen talking about LGBTQ: why i see enough on t'v if you want to be that way fine but i shouldn't have to see anything about it in my own homemaybe i should switch to linux then put up with bill gates leftist agenda...
  7. lockscreen talking about LGBTQ

lockscreen talking about LGBTQ: why i see enough on t'v if you want to be that way fine but i shouldn't have to see anything about it in my own homemaybe i should switch to linux then put up with bill gates leftist agenda...
  8. What PUPs is this talking about?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What PUPs is this talking about?: I keep getting the following when I open Windows Explorer to the downloads folder on my other, older computer. I'm logged in using a standard account, but know the admin password.How do I figure out what PUP Windows security is talking about? Clicking on it brings up "Virus &...
  9. Microsoft talks about the cancelled Courier booklet device

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft talks about the cancelled Courier booklet device: Back in 2008, Microsoft was internally testing a tablet PC with two displays, and the device would have featured a booklet design. The two displays with touch support faced each other in a booklet form and it also supported stylus (pen). Microsoft did work on Courier but the...
  10. Let's Talk About Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Let's Talk About Edge: Edge is a nice browser, currently my default. But Edge does not have a Command Bar to save a page to file (Documents). The only way to delete all Edge favorites at the same time is to "dig" deep into the system to find the Favorites folder or run a bat file. The...