Windows 10: This new win update last week really messed with my computer, I cant resize win and other...

Discus and support This new win update last week really messed with my computer, I cant resize win and other... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; This new win update last week really messed with my computer, I cant resize win and other problems. How can I go back to the win I had before this new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by roundtoit1, Feb 16, 2020.

1. This new win update last week really messed with my computer, I cant resize win and other...

This new win update last week really messed with my computer, I cant resize win and other problems. How can I go back to the win I had before this new update?

:)

roundtoit1, Feb 16, 2020

2. Win Bench

New Updates
    Win Bench: 2.0.6.1
    Updater: 1.0.4.0

Been sure to update the updater first...

New Updater:
    Shows A List Of Fixes For Win Bench

Checks Files, If Anything is missing or corrupt it will download it (May have a few issues still)

CrackerJack, Feb 16, 2020
  3. Vinodh.V Win User
    taskbar resize WIN 10

Hi Frank,

Please follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Right click on taskbar.
    • click on properties.
    • uncheck--use small taskbar buttons.
    • uncheck--lock the taskbar.
    • try to place the mouse pointer and then resize the taskbar.
    Please keep us updated.

Vinodh.V, Feb 16, 2020
  4. This new win update last week really messed with my computer, I cant resize win and other...

taskbar resize WIN 10

Doesn't work on an hp stream tablet which doesn't have a mouse only touch screen. Mine is doing same thing. All updates applied and I cannot resize the taskbar on my hp stream 8 tablet. It was fine and now its double height of what it was.

GigaByte69, Feb 16, 2020
Thema:

This new win update last week really messed with my computer, I cant resize win and other...

1. This new win update last week really messed with my computer, I cant resize win and other... - Similar Threads - update last week

2. MY CURSOR AUTOSCROLLS ON WIN UPDATE AND MOUSE SETTING WINDOWS. Last week I uninstalled the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY CURSOR AUTOSCROLLS ON WIN UPDATE AND MOUSE SETTING WINDOWS. Last week I uninstalled the...: MY CURSOR AUTOSCROLLS ON WIN UPDATE AND MOUSE SETTING WINDOWS. Last week I uninstalled the newest updates and it went back normal. Now its back, This time it seems that clicking on a Win update to uninstall is impossible. Almost like they didnt want me to fix it. Im not the...
  3. MY CURSOR AUTOSCROLLS ON WIN UPDATE AND MOUSE SETTING WINDOWS. Last week I uninstalled the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MY CURSOR AUTOSCROLLS ON WIN UPDATE AND MOUSE SETTING WINDOWS. Last week I uninstalled the...: MY CURSOR AUTOSCROLLS ON WIN UPDATE AND MOUSE SETTING WINDOWS. Last week I uninstalled the newest updates and it went back normal. Now its back, This time it seems that clicking on a Win update to uninstall is impossible. Almost like they didnt want me to fix it. Im not the...
  4. MY CURSOR AUTOSCROLLS ON WIN UPDATE AND MOUSE SETTING WINDOWS. Last week I uninstalled the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Upgrade to Win 11 has really messed me up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrade to Win 11 has really messed me up.: I am so disappointed after having upgraded to Windows 11.. The upgrade has only made by life miserable. I thought Win 11 would just make improvements over what I had with Win 10. Instead, Win 11 took away many of the necessary and important features and configurations that I...
  6. I cant update my win

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I cant update my win: I cant update my win and if i go check for updates its just softlocks me in loading i tried with media creation tool but i got an fail submitted by /u/MrKewinRo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mlf55m/i_cant_update_my_win/
  7. New update is messing with my computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New update is messing with my computer: Hi! I just recently got a new computer and it worked flawlessly until today. There was an update when I shut off my computer last night and today while using chrome it has occasionally froze for 5-10 seconds and all my monitors turn black. When it turns back on everything in...
  8. i cant update my win 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i cant update my win 10?: hi everyone I have a problem when I try to update my win 10 : [ATTACH] I don't have Avira antivirus on my computer, I uninstall it a long time ago, I try everything and everywhere to find Avira antivirus but nothing... . does anyone know what should I do?...
  9. Last Update Messed Up My Computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Last Update Messed Up My Computer: I'm just fed up with dealing with these things and thought I'd pose a question here. Everything was fine until the last Windows 10 update. Now: - My computer wakes up literally every night unless I shut it down every time - When I get up in the morning and it has...
  10. The last Win 10 Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    The last Win 10 Update: HELP!! following the last Windows 10 update on my desktop PC I have internet problems, when using the MS trouble shooters I get the message's "required protocols are missing" and/or "service registration is missing or corrupt". Plus I cannot reset my Microsoft account, I...