Windows 10: This notebook seems to keep trashing itself and needing a reboot.

Discus and support This notebook seems to keep trashing itself and needing a reboot. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; These symptoms are similar to my old machine, so I am putting it down to an inherent windows 10 fault. Have you heard anything? is there a fix coming?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Owen N, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Owen N Win User

This notebook seems to keep trashing itself and needing a reboot.

These symptoms are similar to my old machine, so I am putting it down to an inherent windows 10 fault. Have you heard anything? is there a fix coming?

I am running Steam , OneDrive image, Thunderbird, Google Chrome. Is it related to the "snap right" flaw in creating and renaming new folders?

Fault symptoms are: websites don't display properly, start menu gets screwed up sometimes-it looks like it has stolen the quick-launch bars setup;

and entry fields on the browser and save-files screens don't work.

:)

Owen N, Nov 22, 2020
  2. Dewdrop_ Win User

Cortana Notebook

In order to enable the Notebook icon in Cortana, I suggest you to check if you have enabled Cortana.

To enable Cortana, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Cortana.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Turn on “Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”.

Hope this helps.

Dewdrop_, Nov 22, 2020
  3. Need permission to move folder to Trash

I can't move a folder to the Trash because it says I need permission but under Properties there are three owners (System, myself and my email account [the last one is listed as owner] and each has full access afaik, how can I proceed? P.S. It is a private computer.

surfer2938, Nov 22, 2020
  4. This notebook seems to keep trashing itself and needing a reboot.

Cortana - notebook icon missing

I cant find a search bar next to start which means I dont see cortana setting or the notebook is important to me to have on my taskbar nothing is where it says iit is WHY

I need help also

set up and on my taskbar, I need help getting all tbis

LORI SHITES1, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

This notebook seems to keep trashing itself and needing a reboot.

1. This notebook seems to keep trashing itself and needing a reboot. - Similar Threads - notebook seems keep

2. My laptop keep on rebooting itself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop keep on rebooting itself: My laptop keep on rebooting itself, it will suddenly go black and on back while my keyboard is still on, after checking Event Viewer i saw The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. pls how can i solve this issue:Error Message:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The...
  3. My laptop keep on rebooting itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop keep on rebooting itself: My laptop keep on rebooting itself, it will suddenly go black and on back while my keyboard is still on, after checking Event Viewer i saw The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. pls how can i solve this issue:Error Message:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The...
  4. Computer keeps rebooting itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps rebooting itself: While playing games computer decides to reboot mid-game without any announcements. Found following error in Event Viewer:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a 0x00007fffffff0000, 0x00000000000000ff, 0x00000000000000c0, 0xfffff8046d0540f7. A...
  5. Computer keeps rebooting itself

Computer keeps rebooting itself: While playing games computer decides to reboot mid-game without any announcements. Found following error in Event Viewer:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a 0x00007fffffff0000, 0x00000000000000ff, 0x00000000000000c0, 0xfffff8046d0540f7. A...
  6. My pc keeps rebooting itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps rebooting itself: I noticed my pc keeps rebooting itself while playing a game, it seems to be a hardware issue more than a game issue but it only happens when i play the gameSpecs:Nvidia geforce gtx 1060 6 gbAmd Ryzen 5 1600x quad-core processor16 gb ramMsi B360M PRO-VD plus motherboardEvent...
  7. My pc keeps rebooting itself

My pc keeps rebooting itself: I noticed my pc keeps rebooting itself while playing a game, it seems to be a hardware issue more than a game issue but it only happens when i play the gameSpecs:Nvidia geforce gtx 1060 6 gbAmd Ryzen 5 1600x quad-core processor16 gb ramMsi B360M PRO-VD plus motherboardEvent...
  8. My pc keeps rebooting itself

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Lost notebook on reboot

Lost notebook on reboot: Power outage - several notebook pages waiting to review and print lost ? Do the go to the cloud to be retrieved ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-notebook-on-reboot/9df991dc-bdec-40a5-b50f-32183000da40
  10. My notebook PC keeps getting muted by itself

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My notebook PC keeps getting muted by itself: I've tried every solution on the internet but my laptop's audio keeps on getting muted on its own. I don't know what went wrong but the last thing I did before all this started was updating my Windows 10. I don't know if it is because of Windows update which I did the...