Windows 10: This occasionally pops up and I can't type or close that crap. Anybody know what is going...

Discus and support This occasionally pops up and I can't type or close that crap. Anybody know what is going... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/N0toriousMSG [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/N0toriousMSG, Apr 14, 2021.

1. This occasionally pops up and I can't type or close that crap. Anybody know what is going...

/u/N0toriousMSG, Apr 14, 2021
  2. antzshrek Win User

Windows 10 laptop doesn't go to sleep when wifi is on

Run these steps below:

Method 1: Follow the steps:

Method 2: I suggest you to run in-built Power troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

Method 3: If the above method doesn’t help, I would suggest you to reset and restore all of the default Power Plans back with their default settings. Follow the steps.

Method 4: Lastly I suggest you check your chipset and video drivers, try checking for the updates from the manufacturer's website and update all the necessary drivers, i.e the chipset and video drivers

Let me know if the issue is resolved or if you require further assistance.

source: Windows 10 computer

antzshrek, Apr 14, 2021
  3. Donna Men Win User
    annoying desktop pop ups

Hi Sheena,

Pop ups can be distracting for some, and depending on your reference, you can disable the desktop pop ups by following these steps:

• Click Start or the Windows logo and go to Settings (gear icon).
    • Go to System and choose Notification & actions.
    • Under Notifications, turn off Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows or whatever you want to turn off.
    • Close the window and it will automatically save the changes.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Donna Men, Apr 14, 2021
  4. Arctucas Win User

This occasionally pops up and I can't type or close that crap. Anybody know what is going...

mobo/case connection

Type LIST DISK

press Enter

(There are going to be several steps, so let me know when you do them, OK?)

Arctucas, Apr 14, 2021
Thema:

This occasionally pops up and I can't type or close that crap. Anybody know what is going...

1. This occasionally pops up and I can't type or close that crap. Anybody know what is going... - Similar Threads - occasionally pops can't

2. Dose anybody know what this icon is

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dose anybody know what this icon is: Dose anybody know what this icon is? So this has happened to me twice playing a game got stuck at the loading screen or that’s what it felt like but my game didn’t crash bc I can press the windows key and it works but u know when u press the windows key and u tab out well...
  3. Dose anybody know what this icon is

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dose anybody know what this icon is: Dose anybody know what this icon is? So this has happened to me twice playing a game got stuck at the loading screen or that’s what it felt like but my game didn’t crash bc I can press the windows key and it works but u know when u press the windows key and u tab out well...
  4. What is this "Welcome to Narrator" crap that keeps popping up?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is this "Welcome to Narrator" crap that keeps popping up?: My users have been complaining a lot about it since it is blocking them from working and hard to close. I admit I kinda ignored them until I just saw that popup where the "Exit Narrator" button at the bottom right didn't work. submitted by /u/WorldlyString [link]...
  5. Anybody here know what this is about?

Anybody here know what this is about?: submitted by /u/-Chicken_of_the_cave [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mhgg7s/anybody_here_know_what_this_is_about/
  6. Anybody know what these files are in C:\

Anybody know what these files are in C:\: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NetStreet [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ljbmbi/anybody_know_what_these_files_are_in_c/
  7. Anybody knows what is going on? I Assume that its a bug but I might be wrong

Anybody knows what is going on? I Assume that its a bug but I might be wrong: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/PidarBlyad [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i0qbbt/anybody_knows_what_is_going_on_i_assume_that_its/
  8. Anybody know what this icon is?

Anybody know what this icon is?: I’ve noticed this icon, only on video games. You guys familiar with it? Or is it built in with the system? Here. Thanks submitted by /u/Muzziken [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hbf0sz/anybody_know_what_this_icon_is/
  9. anybody know what to do? I can't go pass this I can't enter my password

anybody know what to do? I can't go pass this I can't enter my password: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/nyunyaz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g05hau/anybody_know_what_to_do_i_cant_go_pass_this_i/
  10. Anybody know what these artifacts are?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anybody know what these artifacts are?: What they are, what causes them and, most importantly, how to get rid of them......... [img] 119506