Windows 10: This option is currently unavailable?

Discus and support This option is currently unavailable? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello, I want to setup the window hello fingerprint lock but it shows error "we couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with windows hello... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by MUZAMIL AMIN, Dec 8, 2020.

1. This option is currently unavailable?

Hello,

I want to setup the window hello fingerprint lock but it shows error "we couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with windows hello fingerprint" Please give me solution I am using window 10 ©2020 I have enbled all the options in biometric but still persist problem and also I have installed the driver for fingerprint but again it

shows error..

I am using hp probook g3 440

:)

MUZAMIL AMIN, Dec 8, 2020

2. Windows Hello - This Option is currently unavailable.

Hi Experts,

Yesterday we have bought two brand new HP Envy 13 AQ1013DX and as per our normal procedure installed Windows 10 Pro 2004 and Joined Domain and everything installed and configured as per our requirement.

When I am trying to set up Windows Hello (Fingerprint, Face, and PIN) all these options come with error

"This option is currently unavailable - Click to learn more"

This option is currently unavailable? e8e6933e-02e5-4c84-bdf8-6590d7428eca?upload=true.jpg

I do some research and try to troubleshoot the issue with given opinions on the internet but still, the problem is not resolved and stuck with same issue.

I have tried these steps

Update Windows Update

Update All Drivers

All Steps in mention in this link (Fix: Windows Hello Fingerprint Option Currently Unavailable in Windows 10)

All Steps in mention in this link (https://dannyda.com/2020/01/14/how-...olicy-registry-command-prompt-cmd/#section2.3)

Reset Windows 10 and reinstalled Windows 10 1903 with updated Drivers

All Steps mention in this link(Windows Hello isn’t Available on this Device [Fixed] | Device Tricks)

All Steps mention in this link(In this guide, SoftwareKeep Experts have prepared a few solutions that might help you to solve Windows Hello Not Working After Windows 10 Update. Let's get started.)

All Steps mention in this link(https://www.microsoftpartnercommuni...t-Discussions/Windows-10-1903-Hello/m-p/12014)

I have already updated the domain GPO so that Windows Hello for Business has use biometrics turned on and use windows hello for business is turned on. The Logon policy also has the convenience pin turned on as well.

Reboot Biometric services after each step

Now i am feeling stuck and helpless.

Osama Mansoor, Dec 8, 2020
  3. CRKms Win User
    windows hello fingerprint option currently unavailable

windows hello fingerprint option currently unavailable

CRKms, Dec 8, 2020
  4. This option is currently unavailable?

windows hello pin this option is currently unavailable

vwindows hello pin this option is currently unavailable

TECH_HimanshuYT, Dec 8, 2020
Thema:

This option is currently unavailable?

1. This option is currently unavailable? - Similar Threads - option currently unavailable

2. This option is currently unavailable pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This option is currently unavailable pin: HelloI can't change the password of the device I have Windows 11. I can't reset the device because I have Data and I can't take backup for now. Windows Hello Face recognition is unavailable what can I do ?Thanks...
  3. PIN - this option is currently unavailable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PIN - this option is currently unavailable: I have seen this question asked before but not one answer that works. Can someone please help? This is ridiculous. I've spent an hour searching around and all I want to do is change the PIN on my own computer. Below the "This option is currently unavailable" line, I get...
  4. "The pin option is currently unavailable"

"The pin option is currently unavailable": I sign into my computer using the pin and go into settings to try and change the pin it won't let me. It says "This option is currently unavailable" under Pin Windows Hello and when I click that I get a message saying Related Links "Sorry, this PIN isn't working for your...
  5. "This option is currently unavailable"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "This option is currently unavailable": I got the new hp pavillion x360 convertible today with windows 11 and the Facial and fingerprint recognition is showing "This option is currently unavailable" and i can't find Biometric Devices when i go to Device Manager...
  6. "This option is currently unavailable"

"This option is currently unavailable": I got the new hp pavillion x360 convertible today with windows 11 and the Facial and fingerprint recognition is showing "This option is currently unavailable" and i can't find Biometric Devices when i go to Device Manager...
  7. Sign in options currently unavailable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign in options currently unavailable: This has been going on ever since I log in to my microsoft account for microsoft offfice app. Now i cannot change my pin, cannot set up different log in options.I've rebooted, updated windows but the problem still persists....
  8. Sign in options currently unavailable

Sign in options currently unavailable: This has been going on ever since I log in to my microsoft account for microsoft offfice app. Now i cannot change my pin, cannot set up different log in options.I've rebooted, updated windows but the problem still persists....
  9. Fingerprint option currently unavailable

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Fingerprint option currently unavailable: I am not able to set fingerprint in my hp elitebook 8570p. I have unistalled the driver and reinstalled the driver but it is not working. I also downlaoded the latest driver from hp but not working. I also tried installing hello inf file but still doesn't works....
  10. "This option is currently unavailable" problem.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "This option is currently unavailable" problem.: I got a new laptop a few days ago and I'm trying to add the Windows "Hello Face" and "Hello Fingerprint" but whenever I go to settings to enable the option, it comes with a message that the option is currently unavailable, I've tried restarting the computer and resetting...