Windows 10: This OS does not work and no one cares

Discus and support This OS does not work and no one cares in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This OS does not work and no one cares Take that mod, you delete, i remake. you suspend or ban i will make another account and repost.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by 9f9d12b3-6ec9-423c-8310-6, Dec 17, 2019.

1. This OS does not work and no one cares

This OS does not work and no one cares

Take that mod, you delete, i remake. you suspend or ban i will make another account and repost.

:)

9f9d12b3-6ec9-423c-8310-6, Dec 17, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Dec 17, 2019
  3. DrPepper Win User
    Best way to keep vista clean and healthy

Yeah just caught it there.

I'm going to attempt to have a step by step guide on how to use these programs efficiently.

DrPepper, Dec 17, 2019
  4. This OS does not work and no one cares

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Dec 17, 2019
Thema:

This OS does not work and no one cares

1. This OS does not work and no one cares - Similar Threads - does cares

2. Does Microsoft care about a company who uses their software without purchasing licenses fraud?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Microsoft care about a company who uses their software without purchasing licenses fraud?: I know of a company that started small and is now a billion-dollar company that has never purchased Microsoft Licenses for their systems.I was told don't bother telling Microsoft because they do not care. This company knows they are doing wrong and has over 300 Microsoft...
  3. Does Microsoft care about a company who uses their software without purchasing licenses fraud?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does Microsoft care about a company who uses their software without purchasing licenses fraud?: I know of a company that started small and is now a billion-dollar company that has never purchased Microsoft Licenses for their systems.I was told don't bother telling Microsoft because they do not care. This company knows they are doing wrong and has over 300 Microsoft...
  4. Does Microsoft care about a company who uses their software without purchasing licenses fraud?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Why does Microsoft not care about their customers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Microsoft not care about their customers?: Why is Microsoft customer service literally awful. I can't find a solution to my issue, nor a contact for support, nor an email for support. I get to post to a board where 99% of the time the answer is insufficient or ignored. I am not going to explain the issues with my...
  6. Why does Microsoft not care about their customers?

Why does Microsoft not care about their customers?: Why is Microsoft customer service literally awful. I can't find a solution to my issue, nor a contact for support, nor an email for support. I get to post to a board where 99% of the time the answer is insufficient or ignored. I am not going to explain the issues with my...
  7. My account hacked and Microsoft has checked and my credit card is being used but does not care.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account hacked and Microsoft has checked and my credit card is being used but does not care.: My account has been hacked after renewing my Office 365 subscription,The hacker has changed my account email,recovery and phone number.This happened on 14/07/2023 at 12.41 am.Microsoft has proven my credit card is being used on hackers account My old accountI have filled in...
  8. My account hacked and Microsoft has checked and my credit card is being used but does not care.

My account hacked and Microsoft has checked and my credit card is being used but does not care.: My account has been hacked after renewing my Office 365 subscription,The hacker has changed my account email,recovery and phone number.This happened on 14/07/2023 at 12.41 am.Microsoft has proven my credit card is being used on hackers account My old accountI have filled in...
  9. Why does it matter folks care about window XP security when I'm running vinal cutter that's...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does it matter folks care about window XP security when I'm running vinal cutter that's...: Okay I'm searching threads on how to go from Windows 10 back to XP... All I hear is how people don't want to do that because security reasons and things are outdated and what not... Okay that's cool if you're doing banking over the internet and Wi-Fi and all that stuff... But...
  10. Why does it matter folks care about window XP security when I'm running vinal cutter that's...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why does it matter folks care about window XP security when I'm running vinal cutter that's...: Okay I'm searching threads on how to go from Windows 10 back to XP... All I hear is how people don't want to do that because security reasons and things are outdated and what not... Okay that's cool if you're doing banking over the internet and Wi-Fi and all that stuff... But...