Windows 10: This page isn't working

Discus and support This page isn't working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm unable to connect to any internal settings on devices such as printers, voip phones and any other device using it's ip address, etc 192.168.1.213.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SlyKennelGuy, Mar 5, 2022.

1. This page isn't working

I'm unable to connect to any internal settings on devices such as printers, voip phones and any other device using it's ip address, etc 192.168.1.213. I'm using a windows 11 pro, I can however do it with any windows 10 machine. I've allowed "insecure" content settings, I've clicked on "proceed" to unsafe content, I've used 3 different browsers. I've cleared all my setting numerous times. I can't be the only one having this issue. Can anyone help me with this?

:)

SlyKennelGuy, Mar 5, 2022

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Mar 5, 2022
  3. Jakub578 Win User
    Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Mar 5, 2022
  4. This page isn't working

Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Mar 5, 2022
Thema:

This page isn't working

1. This page isn't working - Similar Threads - page isn't working

2. Why isn't my manage bitlocker recovery keys page not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why isn't my manage bitlocker recovery keys page not working?: Today I tried to update my computer, when I came back to it I was greeted with a Bitlocker recovery key blue screen which I have never seen before, I searched this up and tried to access the manage recovery keys in my Microsoft account but the page will never work and I'm...
  3. Why isn't my manage bitlocker recovery keys page not working?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why isn't my manage bitlocker recovery keys page not working?: Today I tried to update my computer, when I came back to it I was greeted with a Bitlocker recovery key blue screen which I have never seen before, I searched this up and tried to access the manage recovery keys in my Microsoft account but the page will never work and I'm...
  4. This page isn't working

This page isn't working: I'm unable to connect to any internal settings on devices such as printers, voip phones and any other device using it's ip address, etc 192.168.1.213. I'm using a windows 11 pro, I can however do it with any windows 10 machine. I've allowed "insecure" content settings, I've...
  5. Cipher isn't working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cipher isn't working: I've used cipher.exe to delete unallocated space, and did everything said on many articles and websites, but after running through a recovery software, all the data still can be recovered, any reason? The command i used was cipher /wc:\ submitted by /u/vitamin-tristopher...
  6. Bluetooth isn't working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth isn't working: This just started happening today. I tried connecting bluetooth earbuds to my computer and it connected for a few seconds, then disconnected and wouldn't connect back. I tried turning bluetooth on and off, many times, but that didn't work either. In fact, when I turned it off...
  7. ForceBindIP isn't working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    ForceBindIP isn't working: Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but I keep getting this error even though the file (BindIP.dll) is in the designated folder. Any idea what is causing this? submitted by /u/drinkurwaterbitches [link] [comments]...
  8. The webcam isn't working.

The webcam isn't working.: It was working fine but now if flickers or doesn't work at all. Sometimes I get a message that the camera can't be found. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and restarting, but nothing seems to help. There is an error code but I don't know where to use it. What should...
  9. This page isn't working........co.uk/MFID.aspx.

in Browsers and Email
    This page isn't working........co.uk/MFID.aspx.: I need to reach a certain web-address to enter data needed by the particular organisation. Address is in form http://www.******.co.uk/MFID.aspx. Each time I get Code: This page isn’t workingwww.*****.co.uk redirected you too many times.Try clearing your...
  10. Google Drive: "The page isn't redirecting properly "

in Windows 10 Support
    Google Drive: "The page isn't redirecting properly ": Hello, I just did a clean install of Windows 10, everything is working great. Only one issue that I am having, whenever I try to download a file from Google Drive, it will never load. In Firefox it will send me to a page saying "The page isn't redirecting properly "...