Windows 10: This PC can't be upgraded to windows 10 1903 ( no usb connected )

Discus and support This PC can't be upgraded to windows 10 1903 ( no usb connected ) in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi there ! I've been using windows since windows vista and it's my favorite OS , so I'm blown away when i found out i can't update my windows 10 (... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by EddonRoven, May 31, 2019.

1. This PC can't be upgraded to windows 10 1903 ( no usb connected )

Hi there !
    I've been using windows since windows vista and it's my favorite OS , so I'm blown away when i found out i can't update my windows 10 ( currently using 1806 ) to the newest version .
    I did a little research and found out it's because some USB or external device are connected yet nothing is connected to my laptop
    Drivers are up to date as well .
    I was hoping someone could help me here with this problem because i really want that update and it's features .

a humble fan

:)

EddonRoven, May 31, 2019
  2. Mussels Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, May 31, 2019
  3. Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, May 31, 2019
  4. Nordic Win User

This PC can't be upgraded to windows 10 1903 ( no usb connected )

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, May 31, 2019
Thema:

This PC can't be upgraded to windows 10 1903 ( no usb connected )

1. This PC can't be upgraded to windows 10 1903 ( no usb connected ) - Similar Threads - can't upgraded 1903

2. Upgrade to WIndows 10 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade to WIndows 10 1903: I have been trying to perform this Update for MONTHS. Removed excess hardware,. Updated all drivers for everything in Device Manager. 2 different DISM commands. HELP!!...
  3. wiindows 10 upgrade to 1903 failed with "You can't install windows on a USB flashdrive...

wiindows 10 upgrade to 1903 failed with "You can't install windows on a USB flashdrive...: The thing is the upgrade is on an existing SSD drive. However it is not the original hardware, which was a two and a half inch harddrive. In order to speed up the system I cloned the old drive to the SSD and everything has been working fine. All updates to windows 10 have...
  4. Can't upgrade to build 1903

Can't upgrade to build 1903: I've had multiple machines fail to upgrade to build 1903 via WSUS. Would anyone here please take a look at my log files and help me decipher what the problem is? Thanks! Setuperr.log 2019-10-14 13:46:22, Error CSI 00000001 (F)...
  5. Can't upgrade to 1903

Can't upgrade to 1903: Hi all, I am trying to upgrade to 1903. I have tried a clean boot and keeps failing. Do I need to do a clean install? I ran setupdiag and this is the error I get: Matching Profile found: FindRollbackFailure - 3A43C9B5-05B3-4F7C-A955-88F991BB5A48 SetupDiag version: 1.6.0.0...
  6. windows 10 1903 upgrade

windows 10 1903 upgrade: Upgrade fails with error 0x80070005 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-1903-upgrade/eb4310f1-4095-427a-8bae-9623f301ff8d
  7. Windows 10 1903 upgrade

Windows 10 1903 upgrade: Last 20-25 % has been very slow. Now at 85+%, taking over 30 min to an hour to go up 1 percent on final install step. Can I restart this windows upgrade? Are there other options? Note, I have transported the laptop and it has gone into sleep mode 2 or 3 times. I have...
  8. 1903 upgrade - connected, no internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    1903 upgrade - connected, no internet: Hi people, I'm litterally hitting my head against the wall after the last upgrade. Some backstory: we're talking here about an hold custom made desktop pc, originally sold with Windows 7. It was upgraded and working smoothly until some version of windows that could be 1703...
  9. Windows 10 1903 USB

Windows 10 1903 USB: Has Microsoft released v1903 to download so we are able to make a bootable USB Drive? 131923
  10. Windows 10 1903 USB

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 1903 USB: Has Microsoft released v1903 to download so we are able to make a bootable USB Drive? 131923

Users found this page by searching for:

1. this pc cant be upgraded to windows 10 1903

2. 1903 update this pc cant be upgraded to windows 10

3. cant run 1903 update from usb

4. This PC can;t be upgraded to Windows 10 Your PC isnt supported yet on this version of Windows 10. No Action is needed. Windows Update will offer this version of Windows 10 automatically once the issue has been resolved.,
  5. this pc cant be upgraded 1903,
  6. windows 1903 this pc cant be upgraded hardware