Windows 10: This pc currently does not meet all the system requirments for Windows 11

Discus and support This pc currently does not meet all the system requirments for Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; will there a future update by microsoft for device which do not meet processor requirmentsIntelR CoreTM i3-7020U CPU @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHzExcept the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by atkuribalaji1, Oct 13, 2021.

1. This pc currently does not meet all the system requirments for Windows 11

will there a future update by microsoft for device which do not meet processor requirmentsIntelR CoreTM i3-7020U CPU @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHzExcept the processor all requirment are satisfied.

:)

atkuribalaji1, Oct 13, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Update on Windows 11 minimum system requirements

Source: Update on Windows 11 minimum system requirements | Windows Insider Blog

Why not check out our new Windows 11 Forum? - www.elevenforum.com

Brink, Oct 13, 2021
  3. exploder Win User
    Update on Windows 11 minimum system requirements Insider

I just upgraded my Dell Precision T3610 to Windows 11. It does not meet the TPM 2.0 requirement, has TPM 1.2 and it's Xeon processor is not on the supported list but it installed without a hitch! I was surprised! The system runs about the same as it did on Windows 10, performance is excellent. I noticed it preserved nearly all of my tweaks and settings too!

exploder, Oct 13, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

This pc currently does not meet all the system requirments for Windows 11

dalchina, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

This pc currently does not meet all the system requirments for Windows 11

1. This pc currently does not meet all the system requirments for Windows 11 - Similar Threads - currently does meet

2. Hide - "This PC doesn't currently meet all the system requirements for Windows 11"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hide - "This PC doesn't currently meet all the system requirements for Windows 11": In Windows 10 on the Windows Update page you see thisThis PC doesn't currently meet all the system requirements for Windows 11 message!Let me know, if there is a possibility to hide it.Thank you[moved from de-de]...
  3. Hide - "This PC doesn't currently meet all the system requirements for Windows 11"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hide - "This PC doesn't currently meet all the system requirements for Windows 11": In Windows 10 on the Windows Update page you see thisThis PC doesn't currently meet all the system requirements for Windows 11 message!Let me know, if there is a possibility to hide it.Thank you[moved from de-de]...
  4. Hide - "This PC doesn't currently meet all the system requirements for Windows 11"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. This pc currently does not meet all the system requirments for Windows 11

This pc currently does not meet all the system requirments for Windows 11: will there a future update by microsoft for device which do not meet processor requirmentsIntelR CoreTM i3-7020U CPU @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHzExcept the processor all requirment are satisfied....
  6. PC doesn’t currently meet all system requirements for Windows 11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC doesn’t currently meet all system requirements for Windows 11: Re: HP Pavilion All–in–One 27–r014 / Intel® Core™ i7 – 7700T CPU @2.90 I am writing to request your help following the Window recent upgrade.I purchased this desktop exactly three years backdated 8/10/2018. it's new to me.Unfortunately, the processor isn't supported with the...
  7. "This PC doesn't currently meet all the system requirements for Windows 11"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "This PC doesn't currently meet all the system requirements for Windows 11": As the subject line states... my response is... "really? are you serious?"What are the system requirements if MY PC doesn't meet them? My system specs are belowCPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Wraith 6-Core 3.7GHzMoBo: ASUS Tuf Gaming B550-PLUS WIFIGPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 4GB...
  8. "This PC doesn't currently meet all the system requirements for Windows 11"

"This PC doesn't currently meet all the system requirements for Windows 11": As the subject line states... my response is... "really? are you serious?"What are the system requirements if MY PC doesn't meet them? My system specs are belowCPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Wraith 6-Core 3.7GHzMoBo: ASUS Tuf Gaming B550-PLUS WIFIGPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 4GB...
  9. What does "This PC doesn't currently meet all the system requirements for Windows 11" mean?

in Windows 10 News
    What does "This PC doesn't currently meet all the system requirements for Windows 11" mean?: Microsoft released its new operating system Windows 11 today. It is available via Windows Update and as a standalone download. Windows 10 users who check Windows Update right now may get the option to upgrade their device to Windows 11 free of charge, but there is also a...
  10. 'This PC doesn't currently meet all the system requirement for Windows 11' in settings but...

'This PC doesn't currently meet all the system requirement for Windows 11' in settings but...: I hope I'm not the only one stuck in this situation. Please help. I have enabled TPM and secure boot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-pc-doesnt-currently-meet-all-the-system/e657769e-5abe-4a76-883d-383c5c9e1cb3